Login

russian armor

Look to the new Chart. Germans were slaughtered.

PAGES (9)down
5 Jul 2016, 06:19 AM

http://coh2chart.com/

To all, especially to Katitof: I have foretold it, which is proved by the statistics how bad the patch was for the Germans ... and how good it where for USF.

There is no durable fakt more, you can make ... Germans were massively nerfed.

Big thanks to Relic...u failed once again....once again since British forces release.

OKW is blobbing?? Oh..thats OP.
USF is blobbing?? Thats fine.

Why the hell get my skill massivly stronger when i play allies?? Magic?? Or is that the better faction for me??

No..its cause u need less skill and less micro to play with allies.

Blobb rifles > win
build bofors > win

Sorry for my bad english...it isn`t my native language.

im out..playing allies...german factions are to masochistic.
5 Jul 2016, 06:21 AM

For the Germans, its either go snipers or go home. Nothing else consistently works.
5 Jul 2016, 06:39 AM
Donator 11

Looks good to me
5 Jul 2016, 07:02 AM

http://coh2chart.com/

To all, especially to Katitof: I have foretold it, which is proved by the statistics how bad the patch was for the Germans ... and how good it where for USF.

There is no durable fakt more, you can make ... Germans were massively nerfed.

Big thanks to Relic...u failed once again....once again since British forces release.

OKW is blobbing?? Oh..thats OP.
USF is blobbing?? Thats fine.

Why the hell get my skill massivly stronger when i play allies?? Magic?? Or is that the better faction for me??

No..its cause u need less skill and less micro to play with allies.

Blobb rifles > win
build bofors > win

Sorry for my bad english...it isn`t my native language.

im out..playing allies...german factions are to masochistic.

I think the massive loss ratio in a large part can be explained by any OKW or OST player worth his salt will not touch these faction with a barge pole considering how OP USF are with the broken T0 mortar and the combined arms bug.

This pretty much leaves Axis players who
a) don't care about ladder position

b) don't know the game is in a broken state

c) all playing allies right now

d) aren't the highest quality axis players to begin with.

Myself last time I checked (before this patch) was in the top 200 OST for 1v1, will not go near them in this current patch. mainly due to USF, FYI
5 Jul 2016, 07:13 AM
5 Jul 2016, 07:17 AM

Overbuffed T-34, what, because it can hurt you it's now overbuffed?

Also, looking at balance from 1 vs 1 top 250 is like measuring average wealth by looking at the fortune 500 list.
5 Jul 2016, 07:36 AM

It´s possible that the best players have no problems to win with germans...but it can´t be that u need the skill from a profi to play a fraction. That´s not balanced.

balance is when player with nearly same skill can win and lose. But...u need much more skill and luck with germans to win...as for example brits or USF.

Brits is children-birthday-like...a ponyhof where 2 units can deal with armys.
5 Jul 2016, 08:11 AM

This game has already been Company of ALLIES this patch. If you want to win,play the Allies!
5 Jul 2016, 08:36 AM

Also, looking at balance from 1 vs 1 top 250 is like measuring average wealth by looking at the fortune 500 list.

If you took the time to see for yourself you'd see that the allies are dominating every single game mode and every single rank category too. Find a new excuse please.
5 Jul 2016, 08:38 AM

And then we have people that want to make schwere HQ AA functionality a side tech and nerf OKW ever further by needing to have all buildings build and alive when wanting a KT :foreveralone:
5 Jul 2016, 08:59 AM

i played yesterday brits.
It feel nearly boring....u can easy setup ur city with a little help from mate...and can controll very good positions.

the germans tried often to kill the bofors..3 repair houses was faster than 3 ISGs and dealt with all attacks.

than i build a army and the germans lost...all time all games.

a little bit boring...and not a high feeling of win.
no work...no success feeling....it its to easy.
5 Jul 2016, 09:20 AM

The USF is broken because of the new mortar

The Soviet got a massive buff last patch. Nothing really stand out to me atm but they just feel overall strong. the buff to the t34/76 buffed the t34/85 as well. the Su-85 also feels a bit too strong.

the british still have the worst winrate of the allies. The wehr and OKW have to face USF and Soviet, the brits don't. the emplacement is really the only thing giving me problem.
5 Jul 2016, 09:33 AM

GenObi,Katitof ..all allied fanboys missing in action as usual.Massacre of axis was expected.Relic slowly killing its own game by too much bias.
5 Jul 2016, 09:36 AM

Bu buu buuut, AXIS OP NERF QQ.
5 Jul 2016, 09:39 AM

Overbuffed T-34, what, because it can hurt you it's now overbuffed?

Overbuffed in the sense that the 2 T-34 MGs dish out the same damage as an upgraded OKW Panther.

There's nothing wrong with the gun damage. The issue, here, is that Soviets are getting this damage for free.

Current damage output would have been legit if Soviets had to pay for "Sending MG gunner to training school" for 60 munitions (that cost really adds up if you consider that this is on a T-34 chassis).

Also, am I the only one that believes USF mortar would have been completely OK if it were made a copy-pasta of the Soviet mortar? 240 MP cost, 4-man crew, etc. It would also give USF that late-game recon potential that they so completely lack.
5 Jul 2016, 09:41 AM
Donator 11

I think a little more time is needed to escape from the influence of the combined arms bug and allow people to figure out new Okw. I think then axis will still show as a little weaker but the type and scale of tweaks will be clearer. I would also prefer slight nerfs to op factions rather than buffs to fix it besides some quality of life buffs like repair speed
5 Jul 2016, 09:43 AM

I see, the people on these forums are even more obnoxious than befor. How do you guys stand eachover butting heads all the time?

5 Jul 2016, 09:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jul 2016, 09:41 AMArray
I think a little more time is needed to escape from the influence of the combined arms bug and allow people to figure out new Okw. I think then axis will still show as a little weaker but the type and scale of tweaks will be clearer. I would also prefer slight nerfs to op factions rather than buffs to fix it besides some quality of life buffs like repair speed

That still won´t help Ostheer´s weak state lol.
5 Jul 2016, 10:01 AM

Underpriced vehicles, British infantry dominating most engagement? In which world exactly? The only underpriced vehicle in the entire British arsenal is the Comet perhaps, the Churchill is still shit and not worth the price, the Cromwell had a nerf to it's target size and compared to the other medium tanks (except for the T-34) it has no upgradable MG to fight infantry with, you nerf or take that away from the UKF and you'll severely cripple it's Armored support. And no, un upgraded British infantry only win in the early game when in cover, later if they don't get Brens they're worthless, especially IS when they hit Vet 3, RE are the only way to fight the British's major weakness which is manpower bleed, especially from snipers, altho I can agree that they feel OP sometimes, specifically when one goes for double Brens on them then Heavy Engineers and then the flamethrower upgrade from the Mobile Assault Regiment but that's about it.
5 Jul 2016, 10:01 AM

lack decent at unit okw, has tier 1 Raketenwerfer . it hink so too man i think so too. you should play more allies .
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 104
France 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak