Login

russian armor

USSR AA

2 Jul 2016, 10:21 AM

First hy
Second skip me with the replay or didnt happen crap i disabled it.

I played a map on acherus pvp artilleryfest no problem lost it stuka instagibbed all my howies deserved lose anyway.

I dont have problem stuka instagibbing it
however

i am aware that the recon went off map and my aa couldnt shoot it for a quarter of the loiter but when iam spamming at least 3-4-5 AAHT i think just considering the loiter and halftrack cost it should be instagibbed or at least shot down quickly and not in 2 pass after it came in.
And the pplane wasnt outside of the map that long i say again the ht-s fired all their load and stopped to reload.

So in short (i am a bit repetitive sry), if i waste that much resc at least i should make the other guy have much less time to stuka drop(1s) with LOS.
Oh and that not happened just once so sjup the rng part.
Katitoff HELP!
2 Jul 2016, 10:44 AM

I was already closing the thread when I noticed the last line, reopened it and lol'd.

Anyway, soviet AA is the worst AA in the game with high RoF and really low chance to take plane down.

That being said, a pair of quads should not have much problems dealing with planes.

However, if you mean single pass planes, these seem to be almost impossible to shoot down.

Long story short:

High RoF usually equals low chance to take plane down, Centaur excluded(being overall best AA in game) and soviet AA is worst and most RNG dependent.
2 Jul 2016, 11:06 AM

God, why its always "everything follows this rule, unless british"
2 Jul 2016, 11:14 AM

God, why its always "everything follows this rule, unless british"

Actually, it always was "everything follows this rule, unless OKW" up until last patch.
British here give up mobility for the firepower.
Soviets being soviets, cheap and ineffective unit.
3 remaining armies have very reliably AA that will make a short work of anything that invades sky, USF M15 and OKW AA HT being the most effective in the game for the cost(if we exclude a pair of 222s, which are also reliable AA).
2 Jul 2016, 11:27 AM

However, if you mean single pass planes, these seem to be almost impossible to shoot down.

My cargo plane doesn't agree :romeoHairDay:
2 Jul 2016, 12:30 PM

Katitoff HELP!

Hahahah, close it already.
2 Jul 2016, 15:47 PM

Planes in general are too RNG dependant and need an HP bar so you can reliably shoot them down to deny the enemy sight to your arty, for example. As it is right now nothing is safe from Recon runs giving sight to arty abilities.

With that said, I also think that all AA units should also receive an AA mode toggle button so your Flak isn't busy shooting that harmless loiter that's not even shooting at anything while a tank is approaching.
2 Jul 2016, 16:07 PM

Soviets AA? What AA? :snfPeter:
2 Jul 2016, 16:29 PM

Soviets AA? What AA? :snfPeter:

My IS-2 Dshk seems to kill AA better than even my M5. Figures balance.
2 Jul 2016, 16:33 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Make AA consistent and planes have HP. Let the AA units have Target Tables against planes then the issues of the Quad would be solved along with every other AA unit that fails to stop planes on the 2-3 pass.
2 Jul 2016, 20:15 PM

Make AA consistent and planes have HP. Let the AA units have Target Tables against planes then the issues of the Quad would be solved along with every other AA unit that fails to stop planes on the 2-3 pass.

I wonder what brilliant son of a bitch didn't want to implement that part of your mod as well.

I mean really, a few more things from your mod I really agree with and am wondering why in the hell were they left out... even if I'm not a competitive person, they just make sense, not to Relic I guess sadly.
3 Jul 2016, 04:50 AM

This, but also give every AA unit an AA mode that locks them in place but reduces their TTK on aircraft to a couple seconds.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★