Login

russian armor

Playing as alli is totally easy

27 Jun 2016, 09:36 AM

Im currently liking USF a lot more, cause i can now translate my combined arms from Wher into them, but that only also allows me to notice the difference in flat performance even easier.
27 Jun 2016, 09:45 AM

@Katitof

At first a little opinion to u:

i seems u are a little troll, which can´t argue with facts.
U post alle the time the coh2 charts site...which isn´t up do date with the last patch....that´s why: pls don´t be like a little troll and argue with facts...with up-to-date facts pls.

I BET WITH U: the charts will show, how false your opinion is, in all post u made the last days.

Do u bet with me??

:clap:
27 Jun 2016, 09:46 AM

Im currently liking USF a lot more, cause i can now translate my combined arms from Wher into them, but that only also allows me to notice the difference in flat performance even easier.

Indeed, combined arms is very potent with USF tank crews these days. :snfQuinn:
27 Jun 2016, 09:48 AM

Let´s all ignore that Ostheer is still crippled versus Brits and that OKW has been hit by the biggest nerf stick ever. At the time when medics usually arrive OKW falls behind and it is way too hard to keep pace with the other factions.

US turbo mortars are totally okay, while when we had fast firing Ostheer mortar everybody lost his mind. This is hilarious.
27 Jun 2016, 10:00 AM

Indeed, combined arms is very potent with USF tank crews these days. :snfQuinn:

Kappa
27 Jun 2016, 10:06 AM

Searching numbers is always different, and even if 90% always will search as allies it won't prove anything.
27 Jun 2016, 10:11 AM

But Riflemen Kappa
27 Jun 2016, 10:15 AM

the coh2 charts site...which isn´t up do date with the last patch.

It is up to date, you just need to narrow down the interval at the end of the charts to actually see it.
27 Jun 2016, 10:56 AM

@Katitof

At first a little opinion to u:

i seems u are a little troll, which can´t argue with facts.
U post alle the time the coh2 charts site...which isn´t up do date with the last patch....that´s why: pls don´t be like a little troll and argue with facts...with up-to-date facts pls.

I BET WITH U: the charts will show, how false your opinion is, in all post u made the last days.

Do u bet with me??

Not sure if trolling hard with poor language or just that stupid.

The linear graph is over certain duration, you should be looking at bar graphs, which are updated for the last 7 days, but you can still narrow linear graph to the specific period.

That means they DO show % for the patch and ARE up-to-date.

These are the FACTS you decided to conveniently IGNORE, because they did not support your poor cause.

Long story short, I thought this thread was created by a newbie who needed help, it ended up being a QQ rant from a noob who isn't willing to improve himself and is doing all he can to put the blame on everything except the real cause of bad play-himself.

Less utter ignorance on a die hard fanboy level, more being humble or you're deeming yourself a noob forever.
27 Jun 2016, 11:15 AM

Playing current okw is totally easy.
27 Jun 2016, 11:19 AM

The game is better than it has ever been now that OKW cant just blob.

The radical notion of 'combined arms' is radical to blobberkomando players, and the fact that wehr can't just camp with MGS anymore and spam panthers because a lack of blobberkomando players cover also hurts them.

It is nothing but a L2P issue. Soviet players dealt with worse for 3 years.
27 Jun 2016, 13:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 11:15 AMNEVEC
Playing current okw is totally easy.

Yeah, its so easy to beat 150 m range Stuart mini gun these days ;D
27 Jun 2016, 14:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 10:56 AMKatitof

Not sure if trolling hard with poor language or just that stupid.

The linear graph is over certain duration, you should be looking at bar graphs, which are updated for the last 7 days, but you can still narrow linear graph to the specific period.

That means they DO show % for the patch and ARE up-to-date.

These are the FACTS you decided to conveniently IGNORE, because they did not support your poor cause.

Long story short, I thought this thread was created by a newbie who needed help, it ended up being a QQ rant from a noob who isn't willing to improve himself and is doing all he can to put the blame on everything except the real cause of bad play-himself.

Less utter ignorance on a die hard fanboy level, more being humble or you're deeming yourself a noob forever.

I think you are wrong about pretty much everything you said here.
The bar charts are all showing the exact same numbers as the line graphs.
And no, just because you can shrink the scale and see the intervening days does not mean they are actual data points. The samples are taken once per week, the most recent (though will be updated today hopefully) was taken on the 19th - PRE-PATCH. The average between these points is then plotted across the intervening days but they are not data points themselves. Also it is very damn clear that the last intervening day marked is the 19th.
Sorry Katitof. I know you think you are pretty smart, but...
27 Jun 2016, 15:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 13:18 PMBlalord

Yeah, its so easy to beat 150 m range Stuart mini gun these days ;D

Well, easier than autofiring jackson and sherman.
27 Jun 2016, 15:09 PM

Newsflash. Coh2chart has just been updated. But we wont make much sense from it as the patch date was late on the 23rd. The new data point is from 20th to 26th. Not to mention all the USF bugs that have been prevalent.
27 Jun 2016, 15:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 15:09 PMRappy
Newsflash. Coh2chart has just been updated. But we wont make much sense from it as the patch date was late on the 23rd. The new data point is from 20th to 26th. Not to mention all the USF bugs that have been prevalent.

Just as expected:
500+ Allies still struggle. Nothing really changed.
250-500 Axis failed to #adapt.
1-250 Aliies has slightly better winrates, except USF, which abuses its bugs over the top.
27 Jun 2016, 16:29 PM

Sherman bug , mortar op , sp no minesweeper,ost feels bad man , Cromwell still best tank with crush ez
Maybe in a few patch game will be balanced
27 Jun 2016, 18:04 PM

AM i the only who thinks COH2 charts are unreliable to use as a source for what faction is best? It doesn't showcase skill, map played, RNG, If the players were sober at the time, other factors that effect gameplay.
27 Jun 2016, 18:12 PM

Playing as axis is realy difficult challenge, especially in team games. But in recompense, you will be rewarded feeling hard work done.

And as a bonus, you can be cool on this forum, as axis fan boys are.
27 Jun 2016, 18:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2016, 18:12 PMAradan
Playing as axis is realy difficult challenge

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak