Login

russian armor

USF Blobs

24 Jun 2016, 18:20 PM

Considering the arguement for the massive nerf in OKW schrecks to foster combined arms playstyle and the new light vehicle meta, why is it ok for the USF to be able to field as many bazookas as they feel is nessesary? The bazookas in combined with USF light vehicles in the new post schreck patch makes it extremely difficult for axis to keep any light vehicles on the field because USF will always have more effective AT. If OKW buys 2 SP and 2 racketens to support a puma at a cost of 1140 mp and 180 munitions the USF don't even have to go out of their way to ensure they have an equal amount of guns on the field. As 5 zooks across the base infantry is only 250 muni or 240 muni if the leut buys the double bazooka upgrade combined with the snare that rifles recieve at vet one, USFs AT severely outnumbers OKWs AT at every stage of the game.

If OKW builds a Med truck it loses access to the Puma it hurts their ability to handle armour

If OKW builds a mech truck it loses access to indirect fire which hurts their ability to deal MGs and blobbing.

If OKW builds both the mech and med trucks with a light vehicle the ability to get medium tanks is delayed much more.

Without schrecks on volks, either the OKW AT vehicles need to be more potent (IE. Puma, JP IV, PIV and Panther) or something needs to be done with USFs ability to easily buy 10 bazookas.
24 Jun 2016, 18:21 PM

Another whine thread folks, move along nothing to see here.
24 Jun 2016, 18:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2016, 18:21 PMGenObi
Another whine thread folks, move along nothing to see here.

No you move on usf fanboy,enough from your posts which are always the same.Hint:say nothing.
OP is right usf bazooka blobs are proliferating.
24 Jun 2016, 18:38 PM

Can you wait like 1 weeks to see how the meta change ? If no

Please consider stopping posting
24 Jun 2016, 18:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2016, 18:38 PMShanka
Can you wait like 1 weeks to see how the meta change ? If no

Please consider stopping posting

I'll wait,no problem.Dont expect much change though.
24 Jun 2016, 18:51 PM

Doesn't OKW gets access to freshly buffed MG34 now after first truck been built?
24 Jun 2016, 19:06 PM

I'll wait,no problem.Dont expect much change though.

I expect the cheese to calm down, as for now yea USF blobs hard but we need to wait more
24 Jun 2016, 19:09 PM
24 Jun 2016, 19:13 PM

oh look, another tard who cant win by spamming shrek blobs..

never mind that the OKW blob is actually more potent than ever.
24 Jun 2016, 19:14 PM

Because I've yet to see a thread about zook blobs without first mentioning okw schrek blobs.

Basically zook blobs have enough drawbacks to balance it, drawbacks that volks blobs did not have. They also need it at times to combat axis heavy TDs, unlike OKW who mostly used it to insta-wipe mediums since allies lack heavy TDs of any kind.
24 Jun 2016, 19:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2016, 19:13 PMpoop
oh look, another tard who cant win by spamming shrek blobs..

never mind that the OKW blob is actually more potent than ever.

By this logic, if I was a blobber everything should be much easier for me.
24 Jun 2016, 19:28 PM

Because I've yet to see a thread about zook blobs without first mentioning okw schrek blobs.

Basically zook blobs have enough drawbacks to balance it, drawbacks that volks blobs did not have. They also need it at times to combat axis heavy TDs, unlike OKW who mostly used it to insta-wipe mediums since allies lack heavy TDs of any kind.

Because now that schreck blobs aren't a problem, USF blobs are uncontested.
24 Jun 2016, 20:08 PM

As always...

1. Zooks (especially double zooks) hurt Rifleman DPS a lot more
2. Zooks aren't nearly as potent as Shreks and are often facing heavier armor.

If USF builds a LT it loses access to the AT Gun/Stuart it hurts their ability to handle armour

If USF builds both the LT and CAPT and builds a light vehicle the ability to get medium tanks is delayed much more. Seriously the fuel is more or less identical setting aside more expensive OKW tanks.

It's almost like there is some kind of asymmetry going on here... asymmetrical bal... bal...? I give up.
24 Jun 2016, 20:22 PM

I do feel the OP's point, when you blobbed volks you could have squads x1 schrek, USF = squad x2 bazooka. With their latest buff they became really good for their cost.
24 Jun 2016, 20:28 PM

Heres an Idea

Dont run your tanks into Zook Blobs and destroy them with your own infantry
24 Jun 2016, 21:56 PM

Maybe if the MG34 didn't require an HQ truck to be called in... you could deal with blobs more effectively? Idk just throwing it out there.
24 Jun 2016, 22:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2016, 18:20 PMsinthe
Considering the arguement for the massive nerf in OKW schrecks to foster combined arms playstyle and the new light vehicle meta, why is it ok for the USF to be able to field as many bazookas as they feel is nessesary? The bazookas in combined with USF light vehicles in the new post schreck patch makes it extremely difficult for axis to keep any light vehicles on the field because USF will always have more effective AT. If OKW buys 2 SP and 2 racketens to support a puma at a cost of 1140 mp and 180 munitions the USF don't even have to go out of their way to ensure they have an equal amount of guns on the field. As 5 zooks across the base infantry is only 250 muni or 240 muni if the leut buys the double bazooka upgrade combined with the snare that rifles recieve at vet one, USFs AT severely outnumbers OKWs AT at every stage of the game.

If OKW builds a Med truck it loses access to the Puma it hurts their ability to handle armour

If OKW builds a mech truck it loses access to indirect fire which hurts their ability to deal MGs and blobbing.

If OKW builds both the mech and med trucks with a light vehicle the ability to get medium tanks is delayed much more.

Without schrecks on volks, either the OKW AT vehicles need to be more potent (IE. Puma, JP IV, PIV and Panther) or something needs to be done with USFs ability to easily buy 10 bazookas.

you cry about usf rifel man with zooks ?
kill them with ur volks then !!!! or obers or fulshems its ez if they spam zooks !!!
dont conter rifels with zooks by a puma or light okw tank its stupid

and for you i will explane again why shreks spam needs to stay banned

okw is facing paper usf tanks like shermans or t34 [sovit ] this tankes can be easaly taken even by zooks

but usf is facing the heavyest tanks like panther tiger king tiger even if you will give usf to spam shreks we wont win them with this kind of wepon for heavy tanks we will bring jekson
24 Jun 2016, 22:51 PM

Usf is fine
But they need to change stg to an actual choice
24 Jun 2016, 23:41 PM

Maybe if the MG34 didn't require an HQ truck to be called in... you could deal with blobs more effectively? Idk just throwing it out there.

Omfg. What is it with you and mg34 requiring tech.

The window of opportunity where usf can actually build enough rifles and then blob before okw can build an mg34 is quite small.

If usf dors blob to okw cut off it is really easy to just take his cut off with pio or kubel.

It is blatantly obvious you are one of these players that wants to open with mgs because you cannot micro or play well enough to be competive at the start of a game.

24 Jun 2016, 23:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2016, 22:17 PMbicho1

you cry about usf rifel man with zooks ?
kill them with ur volks then !!!! or obers or fulshems its ez if they spam zooks !!!
dont conter rifels with zooks by a puma or light okw tank its stupid

and for you i will explane again why shreks spam needs to stay banned

okw is facing paper usf tanks like shermans or t34 [sovit ] this tankes can be easaly taken even by zooks

but usf is facing the heavyest tanks like panther tiger king tiger even if you will give usf to spam shreks we wont win them with this kind of wepon for heavy tanks we will bring jekson

+1.

Most people have their build orders and simply fail to adjust to what is on the field. Iirc the damage handheld weapons do vs infantry has been reduced so rifles with mass zooks are severely weakened in ai department.

Its like if I see a puma before i build a stuart. I don't continue to build my stuart and then just yolo into okw territory unsupported.

That all being said the usf is still flawed with being able to equip double weapons of any sort.
Frp is also problematic and rewards blobbing on occasion.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United Kingdom 153
unknown 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment