Login

russian armor

Panzerschreck Cost On Sturms

23 Jun 2016, 20:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2016, 20:02 PMDomine

The mortar is not bugged, it's exactly the way relic intended it. Guess what, Mortar was fixed today. You know what happened? It got even better. It's range was lowered but it's accuracy and rof is now even higher.

Yeah, it's a tier 0 At unit with a cloaking ability that is also very bad.

Because it costs 55 fuel to get healing. That's fifty-five fuel.

Here, let me give you a list.

USF: 250mp and 10 fuel for healing.
UKF: 30 munitions for healing.
SOV: 250 manpower for healing
OST: 200 manpower and 60 munitions for healing
OKW: 400 manpower and 55 fuel for healing

Find the outsider

You seem to know more about it then the closed beta testers, that report that it wasn't acting like this in the beta.

USF = Not a rally point, not a tech building that can call units.

UKF= The worst healing ability in game, price is all it has going for it.

Sov= Limited to HQ building, talking of a nation severly limited in many other fields comapred to OKW.

Ost= fragile medi bunker.

OKW= Rally point ability, tech building, and units plus a very good healing ability.

You are comparing apples to oranges. The only way the OKW old healing station is anywhere near justifiable is if they have the economical handicap of old.
23 Jun 2016, 20:16 PM

So sturmpioneers can't have shreck and minedetector. They are expensive, they cost 9 popcap, no one is going to spam them - my suggestion increase shreck price and give them two or lower the pop. If I want mine detector and single shreck i will end up with 18 popcap... totaly not worth it...

Or keep calm and run with RE/Royals with double zook/piat and minedetector :)
23 Jun 2016, 20:24 PM

You seem to know more about it then the closed beta testers, that report that it wasn't acting like this in the beta.

USF = Not a rally point, not a tech building that can call units.

UKF= The worst healing ability in game, price is all it has going for it.

Sov= Limited to HQ building, talking of a nation severly limited in many other fields comapred to OKW.

Ost= fragile medi bunker.

OKW= Rally point ability, tech building, and units plus a very good healing ability.

You are comparing apples to oranges. The only way the OKW old healing station is anywhere near justifiable is if they have the economical handicap of old.

Who the fuck cares if ost has a fragile med bunker? It's in the base, nobody is ever gonna touch it. And the medhq isn't even a rallypoint unless you unlock the rallypoint side tech. UKF and USF healing is generally considered the best healing in the game.

And who the fuck considers any unit in the MedHQ useful
23 Jun 2016, 21:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2016, 20:24 PMDomine

Who the fuck cares if ost has a fragile med bunker? It's in the base, nobody is ever gonna touch it. And the medhq isn't even a rallypoint unless you unlock the rallypoint side tech. UKF and USF healing is generally considered the best healing in the game.

You don't care because you clearly are a fanboy.

Same way anyone can place their medics on the base, nobody is stopping you either now is it? What stupid argument to be made.

You keep on insisting to comparing things that aren't comparable. UKF the best healing in game xD Yeah a combat unit that needs to be taken off combat in order to heal others at a very slow rate. Sounds about right mate. If anything the USF is the most useful, but even then it's incredibly squishy.

You need to unlock the rally point? You don't say. It is still a massive advantage, one that everyone makes. Tell me exactly why should you get shit for free? Tell me why OKW units should have all the perks that others have plus their own?

Do yo understand the concept of symmetry?
23 Jun 2016, 21:46 PM

Shrecks were removed from volks because they prevented any kind of medium vehicle play.Handeheld AT should be a counter to light vehicles and nothing heavier. This should apply to zooks and piats as well, in whatever form implementable. RE-Piats with attack ground are broken as well since they cost nothing, combined with the vet 3 bonus.

Giving sturms 2x shrecks or reducing the cost would bring the old issue back. Just allow them to upgrade to sweepers even if already upgraded with shrecks.Also remove the teching requirement for the faust and reduce the cost.

23 Jun 2016, 21:48 PM

I always advocated for a dedicated AT squad say "Tank Busters" with double shreks.
23 Jun 2016, 21:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2016, 13:25 PMZyllen

Name something the okw has and in all likelihood the ostheer is going to have something similar or better

5 man squads
24 Jun 2016, 00:11 AM

5 man squads

Ostruppen and Assualt gens say hi
24 Jun 2016, 00:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2016, 00:11 AMGenObi

this just confirmed you are a fan boy the assault gren are so bad the m3 is better
If I were to ever say that the counter to 222 was m3 I would be called fanboy and the same logic applies here
Just tell me last time you saw assault green in competitive or by top player
24 Jun 2016, 00:37 AM

this just confirmed you are a fan boy the assault gren are so bad the m3 is better
If I were to ever say that the counter to 222 was m3 I would be called fanboy and the same logic applies here
Just tell me last time you saw assault green in competitive or by top player

Does top 100ish count? Because if it does then me.

Oh and playcard please well see whos a fanboy
24 Jun 2016, 00:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2016, 00:11 AMGenObi

I forgot Assault Grens existed
24 Jun 2016, 01:01 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

You must work for Relic :foreveralone:
24 Jun 2016, 01:02 AM

Ever since the last patch they been pretty good IMO, i use them vs Roskies and at times vs USAF because you can route a rifle squad if you catch around a cornor
24 Jun 2016, 01:05 AM

Yes reduce the price to 60 munition and let player decide whether they want 2 shreks for 120 munition or 1 for 60 munition.
24 Jun 2016, 01:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2016, 01:01 AMVuther

You must work for Relic :foreveralone:

Anything that has the word Gren automatically makes me forget it existed :thumbsup:
24 Jun 2016, 01:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2016, 20:24 PMDomine

I know for sure that you are either Trash/Troll when you say that Medtruck is bad...

Anyway, you made me have a good laugh.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS