Login

russian armor

OKW can be killed in less than 5 minutes

• This thread is locked
PAGES (15)down
26 Jun 2016, 21:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2016, 19:21 PMsinthe

Your posts are pretty evenly split between pro-ally posts and flaming axis players.

correlate them to patch cycles and my views align
26 Jun 2016, 21:25 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Donator 22

Too many players that don't understand that you have to play differently now to succeed with this faction. New build orders, experiment with them. I haven't lost a 1v1 with OKW yet against good players.

So if you were bad with ostheer combined arms you aren't gonna have a good time playing the new OKW.

The only adjustments I think OKW needs is the healing cost to be changed to MP/MUNI rather than MP/FUEL and the rakaten to not be a gimmick AT gun.

Other than that I am actually enjoying the new rework of the faction.

You can't expect to play the same and get the good results anymore, no more 4 volk into panther bs you could do before.

Just figure it out yourself or go look at the plenty of replay casts there have been of OKW players.

heres one for starters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1rx3XrENm8

Edit: Soviets still a bad matchup, but they have always been so historically with clown car rush + guards. Just need to prepare for that everygame as a potential. Sometimes you just lose to it, nothing you can do.
26 Jun 2016, 21:46 PM

I like the new changes, but I still think Sturmpioneers should be able to have both mine detector and shrek upgraded at once. Flamethrower should exclude other upgrades though.

Maybe this sort of nuance is too complicated for Relic though.....
26 Jun 2016, 22:02 PM

Too many players that don't understand that you have to play differently now to succeed with this faction. New build orders, experiment with them. I haven't lost a 1v1 with OKW yet against good players.

So if you were bad with ostheer combined arms you aren't gonna have a good time playing the new OKW.

The only adjustments I think OKW needs is the healing cost to be changed to MP/MUNI rather than MP/FUEL and the rakaten to not be a gimmick AT gun.

Other than that I am actually enjoying the new rework of the faction.

You can't expect to play the same and get the good results anymore, no more 4 volk into panther bs you could do before.

Just figure it out yourself or go look at the plenty of replay casts there have been of OKW players.

heres one for starters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1rx3XrENm8

Edit: Soviets still a bad matchup, but they have always been so historically with clown car rush + guards. Just need to prepare for that everygame as a potential. Sometimes you just lose to it, nothing you can do.

My okw 1v1 has been pretty positive. But my okw 2v2 has become extremely difficult, I attribute it mostly to the early sources of AT being so squishy, once okw armour rolls out it gets much easier.

Agree with both your points on medic truck and racketen being gimmicky. AAHT has needed some love for literally ever. I want it to be at least an option.

Overall, I like how the patch brought okw out of the fortification/luft meta. I like playing with non-meta docs, the surprise messes people up sometimes. I think that encouraging light vehicle play was the right choice.

26 Jun 2016, 22:23 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I was gonna close it, but i guess momosho saved the thread.

Stay on topic, if you can't, abstain from posting.
26 Jun 2016, 23:04 PM

I'm sure my 71 posts have done far less damage than your 600 or soo posts of drivel.
If my posts are damaging to you, your ego, your feelings etc you might as well refrain from reading them. For your own health's sake.

Do your best to elaborate your points with stats and replays and maybe we could have a productive discussion on these forums.

Oh we already did, your unwelcome presence however can undermine fruitful discussions, if not moderated.

Sometimes you just lose to it, nothing you can do.
That needs a workaround.

I was gonna close it, but i guess momosho saved the thread.

Stay on topic, if you can't, abstain from posting.

Feel free to close it, as I said earlier it will be attracting unneeded toxicity and gibberish garbage past this point, like spectre's posts.
26 Jun 2016, 23:38 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

At OP request.
PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak