probably because it has a romulan cloaking device

Is it really that bad? I barely use it.
21 Jun 2016, 03:27 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jun 2016, 03:21 AMsinthe

Is it really that bad? I barely use it.

It's even worse.

21 Jun 2016, 03:46 AM

Lol, opening this thread i expected call for nerf.

Srsly, its one of the most powerfull and costefficient units in the game, which destroys every tank of its class with ease, and becomes absolute doomdsday mashine with veterancy. Dare i say that jp4 better than a panther in every way untill you playing on city map with a shootblockers everywhere.

And dont forget about exceptionally small target size, which makes all mediums trying to chase jp4 to miss it all the time, this and decent frontal armor in combination witch op cloak makes it very hard to kill jp4 even with overwhelming tank force.
21 Jun 2016, 06:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jun 2016, 03:46 AMJadame!
Lol, opening this thread i expected call for nerf.

Srsly, its one of the most powerfull and costefficient units in the game, which destroys every tank of its class with ease, and becomes absolute doomdsday mashine with veterancy. Dare i say that jp4 better than a panther in every way untill you playing on city map with a shootblockers everywhere.

And dont forget about exceptionally small target size, which makes all mediums trying to chase jp4 to miss it all the time, this and decent frontal armor in combination witch op cloak makes it very hard to kill jp4 even with overwhelming tank force.

+1
21 Jun 2016, 08:07 AM

???????????????
http://www.stat.coh2.hu/squad.php?filename=jagdpanzer_tank_destroyer_squad_mp
185 pen cons vision ( can't see flank or back)
New su-85 has the " I see you ability" and more pen
Why should I build a jp4 instead of the panther ?

And JP4 has "no, you don't and fuck your attack ground attempts", more armor and more slight range without crippling movement(its irrelevant that it can't see behind, you're dead anyway if med is behind turretless TD).
And umm, because you have 140 fuel, are completely cut-off and you need to get rid of that sherman trolling you? There is nothing wrong with JP4. In fact, the real question is, WHY would you ever go Panther instead of Luchs+JP4.

Before it was in tier 1 and the price was reasonable but now no more

Before OKW had fuel penalty.
Remember?

Btw here the stats of current su 85 http://www.stat.coh2.hu/weapon.php?filename=su85_d5t_85mm__mp
Has more pen cost less has sight ability same reload (4.88 jp4 4.13 su 85)

SU-85 is soviet top tier TD.
JP4 got something above it.
Su-85 is a glass cannon.
JP4 can actually bounce shells and enter different dimension to avoid fire.

JP4 also shoots at paper while SU-85 at armored tanks.

You can't look at raw stats and compare them, because they don't fight the same targets.
21 Jun 2016, 08:31 AM

In addition to pen buff SU-85 got reload nerf and price increase.
Just so you don't miss these facts.
21 Jun 2016, 09:55 AM

For 1 thing I was comparing to the current su-85 and I would be ok with the price if it had the same pen as current su 85 both are tier 4 while it has more armor it has cone vision and a bit slower rate of fire but really I don't see it very much , is used only in emergency case where you need fast at if not you go for the panther (65 more fuel ) or p4 ( more armor less pen ai but cost 15 more) so if you need it as early at just lower its price without buffing stats
( would you use su-76 if it was in tier 4 instead of su 85 ?)
Btw su-76 has more pen than jp4 lol
21 Jun 2016, 10:13 AM

would lower its price to 30 fuel to please okw fanboys
21 Jun 2016, 10:19 AM

would lower its price to 30 fuel to please okw fanboys
would remove it from the game with the panther to please ally fan boy
21 Jun 2016, 12:02 PM

JP4 does not need a price decrease.
21 Jun 2016, 12:20 PM

Imo JP need to have the camo fixed, the Vet 5 ability fixed and a specific role.

If it a counter to medium tanks it need to be cheaper and have less pop. (should be closer to Stug and SU-76)

If it is meant to be a counter to heavy tanks it needs more penetrations.
21 Jun 2016, 12:23 PM

JP4 does not need a price decrease.
sorry i just posted the stat and give an explanation why i would either decrease the price or buff the pen but yea you just write what you want
21 Jun 2016, 12:36 PM
Donator 11

Cloak makes it hard for allies to fire back, becomes super sniper with vet and has surprisingly high front armor. If u want a cheaper jagpzr than you need to compensate and reduce performance.
21 Jun 2016, 13:08 PM

Yeah let's buff the JP4, but then give the su-85 a bugged cloak :megusta:
21 Jun 2016, 13:11 PM

I just hate the fact that JagdPanzer is in the Flak truck. The Flak truck has all the eggs in one basket approach is a nightmare if OKW is on the back foot. I personally would like to see the JagdPanzer back to either Med truck or Mech truck.
21 Jun 2016, 13:19 PM

I just hate the fact that JagdPanzer is in the Flak truck. The Flak truck has all the eggs in one basket approach is a nightmare if OKW is on the back foot. I personally would like to see the JagdPanzer back to either Med truck or Mech truck.

JgPzIV in 8 min of game?
21 Jun 2016, 13:25 PM

There was no other way if we don't want powerful units arriving super early.

No fuel penalty, remember?

No more special snowflake'ing.

Even if it went back to med truck, it would have to be locked until schwerer is up or there would be imbalance.
21 Jun 2016, 13:28 PM

sorry i just posted the stat and give an explanation why i would either decrease the price or buff the pen but yea you just write what you want

Since it has supercloak at vet 1 that lets you win or escape vs a SU85 everytime and the scaling of the JP4 is way better than SU85
21 Jun 2016, 13:40 PM

@OP, please feel free to post a replay where you feel the JPIV is underperforming. I would strongly disagree that you are getting a bad deal on the JPIV. If anything, the tank will be increased in cost or changed in the future because of its ridiculous vet right now.
21 Jun 2016, 13:43 PM

So can we put the Jackson in T1 just in case the USF player ends up on the back foot? I really like your logic.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★