Login

russian armor

To anyone who primarily plays allied forces in team games.

20 Jun 2016, 16:20 PM

Shrek blobs will be gone soon! The bane of every USF vehicle ever constructed will finally cease to exist (hopefully).

I haven't been this excited since the first time I had sex without a condom.

Let's all rejoice and sing festive songs praising the individual who finally made this happen (whoever you are) and I hereby declare tomorrow to be a national company of heroes holiday celebrated annually.

Tomorrow will be a day that lives in infamy, a day where light vehicles and medium tanks can finally roam the battlefield without having to run away from infantry. A day where spamming volks into king tiger isn't the norm. A day where OKW will actually have to micro anti tank guns and/or build other units other than volks.

That's all I have for now. Lol.
20 Jun 2016, 16:30 PM

Shrek blobs will be gone soon! The bane of every USF vehicle ever constructed will finally cease to exist (hopefully).

I haven't been this excited since the first time I had sex without a condom.

Let's all rejoice and sing festive songs praising the individual who finally made this happen (whoever you are) and I hereby declare tomorrow to be a national company of heroes holiday celebrated annually.

Tomorrow will be a day that lives in infamy, a day where light vehicles and medium tanks can finally roam the battlefield without having to run away from infantry. A day where spamming volks into king tiger isn't the norm. A day where OKW will actually have to micro anti tank guns and/or build other units other than volks.

That's all I have for now. Lol.

well volks were only one problem there are alot of problems ,usf is still preaty weak shermans are still made of paper pershing isant so sceary we dont have normal arty exept caliope ,rifelman suck late game ,nades are not worth there price .

but well this patch all goes better and we all can be happy :D
20 Jun 2016, 16:40 PM

Dude... volksblobs are the best target for my artillery. There is nothing so relaxing, as direct hit right in a middle of volksblob by M1931... Or 2 Calliopes barrage at them.

Seriously, volksblob weren't problem at all, it always had decent counter (in face of suckable (in general) arty). Now, instead of rising power of counter, they nerfing such beauteful target...

Artillerists need some love, Relic, pls!
20 Jun 2016, 16:40 PM

I will continue to blob partishrecks in memory of the era gone by, before they get ripped apart by STGs.
20 Jun 2016, 16:42 PM

Dude... volksblobs are the best target for my artillery. There is nothing so relaxing, as direct hit right in a middle of volksblob by M1931... Or 2 Calliopes barrage at them.

Seriously, volksblob weren't problem at all, it always had decent counter (in face of suckable (in general) arty). Now, instead of rising power of counter, they nerfing such beauteful target...

Artillerists need some love, Relic, pls!

and if i wanna play clean i wanna feel i am wining without any dirty tactics like caliope spam ?
20 Jun 2016, 16:44 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2016, 16:30 PMbicho1

well volks were only one problem there are alot of problems ,usf is still preaty weak shermans are still made of paper pershing isant so sceary we dont have normal arty exept caliope ,rifelman suck late game ,nades are not worth there price .

Lol wut

TBH, low ranked players are gonna be relief that there is no more volk blob, but now you'll have to face faust + cloaked improved rak + schreck Pio.

Teamgames will still see SP blobs with schrecks.
20 Jun 2016, 16:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2016, 16:42 PMbicho1

and if i wanna play clean i wanna feel i am wining without any dirty tactics like caliope spam ?

2 caliope = dirty tactic? Wut? WUT!?

Anyway, if you what to feel, that you are wining - forget about "play clean". Seriously. "Heroes go to first lines of papers - professionals go home back alive". Keep it in mind :D

20 Jun 2016, 17:04 PM
Senior Caster Badge

And yet another post of someone who clearly doesn't see that light vehicles and medium tanks will still be fucked, on axis side, since double zook and double piat are even more lethal. :>
20 Jun 2016, 17:16 PM

i predict okw getting hurt :(
20 Jun 2016, 17:27 PM

2 caliope = dirty tactic? Wut? WUT!?

Anyway, if you what to feel, that you are wining - forget about "play clean". Seriously. "Heroes go to first lines of papers - professionals go home back alive". Keep it in mind :D

hahaha nice one :thumbsup:

well you are right...
the sad truth ?
20 Jun 2016, 17:43 PM

Lol wut

TBH, low ranked players are gonna be relief that there is no more volk blob, but now you'll have to face faust + cloaked improved rak + schreck Pio.

Teamgames will still see SP blobs with schrecks.

but rifelman do suck late game bro XD ... you cant do much about it, obers rape them greens with lmgs vet 3 rapes them okw air troops do the same with rifelman assholes ...

efter you lost a rifelman squad its hard to get them back cos you need to pay 120 ammo for dubble bars whille greens are good to go with one lmg

late game when you got alot of micro and one click ubers or greens makes life ez
whille you got close range rifelman thet need to be baby sited until they will come to the point you can leave them shooting ...

panzer greens with free LMGS ... so ez to get them back to the lines if you lost some squads ...
[panzer greens preform too well they dont pay any ammo for it ,if i want rifelman some how preferm as good as them i need dubble bars for 120 ammo .

for usf its really hard to come back if we lose the momant its really hard to come back and out play
20 Jun 2016, 19:01 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2016, 17:43 PMbicho1

but rifelman do suck late game bro XD ... you cant do much about it, obers rape them greens with lmgs vet 3 rapes them okw air troops do the same with rifelman assholes ...

efter you lost a rifelman squad its hard to get them back cos you need to pay 120 ammo for dubble bars whille greens are good to go with one lmg

late game when you got alot of micro and one click ubers or greens makes life ez
whille you got close range rifelman thet need to be baby sited until they will come to the point you can leave them shooting ...

panzer greens with free LMGS ... so ez to get them back to the lines if you lost some squads ...
[panzer greens preform too well they dont pay any ammo for it ,if i want rifelman some how preferm as good as them i need dubble bars for 120 ammo .

for usf its really hard to come back if we lose the momant its really hard to come back and out play

Sry but i'll have to disagree. Vet3 makes Rifles life easy on the late game. Double bar is your stock option but you can also go with 1919 which are a pain in the ass to deal with. Obers are a 400mp 60muni and takes time to vet, so by the time they arrive they are facing vet2/vet3 Rifles. You also forget how 5 > 4 man squad against any explosive type of weapon.

I'm mostly playing USF on teamgames, and basically playing with CalliOP.
4 Rifles 1919, Ambulance-Cpt, Stuart, M5*. 1/2* AT gun/Pack Howie*, 2x CalliOP. 2xRET Zook. Tanks are mostly optional, specially if i have the fuel. If i have the muni, i'll rather have a Stuart to chain lock heavies than a Sherman/Jackson.
20 Jun 2016, 21:02 PM

Shermans were best for AI with Riflemen for support. Use the Sherman with HE and kite the blob and use riflemen in between. Jackson to support the Sherman for AT.
20 Jun 2016, 21:06 PM

Sry but i'll have to disagree. Vet3 makes Rifles life easy on the late game. Double bar is your stock option but you can also go with 1919 which are a pain in the ass to deal with. Obers are a 400mp 60muni and takes time to vet, so by the time they arrive they are facing vet2/vet3 Rifles. You also forget how 5 > 4 man squad against any explosive type of weapon.

I'm mostly playing USF on teamgames, and basically playing with CalliOP.
4 Rifles 1919, Ambulance-Cpt, Stuart, M5*. 1/2* AT gun/Pack Howie*, 2x CalliOP. 2xRET Zook. Tanks are mostly optional, specially if i have the fuel. If i have the muni, i'll rather have a Stuart to chain lock heavies than a Sherman/Jackson.

i mostly talk about 1 v 1 games
and about bars

and ye i know how deadly it can be 4rifles with 1919
20 Jun 2016, 21:16 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I fucking died. 10/10 post op

"I haven't been this excited since the first time I had sex without a condom."

Thats sig worthy. Honestly.
20 Jun 2016, 21:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2016, 17:27 PMbicho1

hahaha nice one :thumbsup:

well you are right...
the sad truth ?

Sell your soul to Advanced Cancer Regiment
20 Jun 2016, 22:18 PM

Shermans/T34s back into action, finally:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
20 Jun 2016, 22:21 PM

I agree that shrekblobs wasn't a huge problem, now they aren't totally disappear actually but pfaust added and I think fighting against OKW will be even harder.
21 Jun 2016, 01:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2016, 22:21 PMHater
I agree that shrekblobs wasn't a huge problem, now they aren't totally disappear actually but pfaust added and I think fighting against OKW will be even harder.

I think OKW will be harder to fight in 1v1 (though the side tech helps). They have a ton of tools to dispatch light vehicles now.

Team games will hopefully be better. You just can't blob 4-man, expensive Sturmpios that need to be in the face of Allied infantry to do AI like you could blob cheap Volks that excel at long range. A-moving a Sturm blob isn't going to mean shit against infantry and wipes from tanks and artillery will be more common due to smaller squad sizes.

That's the dream, anyway.
21 Jun 2016, 01:10 AM

I don't play primarily usf but God dem mortar is gona make my life easier vs ost no need to mandatory early tech nade
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 26
Germany 1
Germany 635

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak