Login

russian armor

To anyone who primarily plays allied forces in team games.

21 Jun 2016, 13:01 PM

Sell your soul to Advanced Cancer Regiment

already sold your humor that's why you aren't funny anymore ...
21 Jun 2016, 13:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2016, 21:02 PMGhostTX
Shermans were best for AI with Riflemen for support. Use the Sherman with HE and kite the blob and use riflemen in between. Jackson to support the Sherman for AT.

ye that sounds right in the theory but when you are in the game doesn't really work that easy in 1 v 1
maybe in team games it is thet easy
21 Jun 2016, 14:12 PM

Its funny how people think OKW will get weaker through this patch... - non-doctrinal MG (which is a big deal for most docs),
- Volks blob dominating short range while Obers kill everything on long range.
- Spamming Püppchen becomes even more effective.
- Fallis and Obers get nuke grenades.
- Sturmpioneers will get veterancy very quickly.
- Fortification and Luftwaffe (which is already very strong) will get even better.
- finally a snare for OKW

It might get harder for lower players because they have to use combined arms which becomes stronger the more skill is involved.
21 Jun 2016, 17:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jun 2016, 13:06 PMbicho1

ye that sounds right in the theory but when you are in the game doesn't really work that easy in 1 v 1
maybe in team games it is thet easy

Nope in team games there's bound to be a Stug- Jpz IV sitting behind the blob or if you're unlucky a Panther will chase off your poor Sherman. Volk blob => Panther horde rekts Allied hard.
21 Jun 2016, 17:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jun 2016, 01:07 AMLuGer33

I think OKW will be harder to fight in 1v1 (though the side tech helps). They have a ton of tools to dispatch light vehicles now.

Team games will hopefully be better. You just can't blob 4-man, expensive Sturmpios that need to be in the face of Allied infantry to do AI like you could blob cheap Volks that excel at long range. A-moving a Sturm blob isn't going to mean shit against infantry and wipes from tanks and artillery will be more common due to smaller squad sizes.

That's the dream, anyway.

I will happily prove you wrong. I tried it with the mod and it works perfectly fine. OKW floats with manpower and keeping 4 sturms with shrek alive in team games is super easy. Best part is once they get vetted up (which they do now every quickly) you can run around the field with 2 obers in the background wreaking everything. Maybe it would be hard for low ranked players to micro them but I know I can micro them and they are beast. 4 Sturms with shrek that will repairing tanks in no time + destroy allies sissy tanks. Sturms4life. Kappa
21 Jun 2016, 20:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2016, 17:04 PMd0ggY
And yet another post of someone who clearly doesn't see that light vehicles and medium tanks will still be fucked, on axis side, since double zook and double piat are even more lethal. :>

Embrace RE spam.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS