Login

russian armor

All light vehicles have 400 hitpoints expect the T70

20 Jun 2016, 17:06 PM

^ Interesting read. The T70 has a great wiping potential, but only against a unit with low health and and few models left.

Just because you have trouble keeping it alive doesn't mean T-70 isn't in a good spot.
Post a replay in which you have kept your T70 alive with more than 40 kils against a top 200 player, or else I will consider your whole post as a shitpost/flaming.

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2016, 13:51 PMCrumbum

. In its current state the t70 is already quite cheap for its performance (manpower wise), imagine how OP it would be if it had 400hp with the self repair on top, it just doesn't work out.

Well of course if it was to receive a health buff then the funny self reapair ability would be removed.

And as mentioned by the other dude I would happily pay an extra 100 MP for that health buff.

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2016, 13:16 PMKatitof

Yes if 75% of infantry on the field does not carry hard AT with them.
So it will have an easier time after the patch? To me though the Faust+Puppchen is a more effective deterrent/counter.

20 Jun 2016, 17:34 PM

Not my replay but here you go. 38 Kills and kept alive for 40 min. TBH the T-70 wasn't even handled that well in this match... lots of times where he could have chased for a wipe (as the casters point out).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5aHu5zFRLU

Check out the wipe highlights at 16:40 33:42 40:35
21 Jun 2016, 04:07 AM

See you can drop that language, If I had access to your hax I would be a top 3 player too:snfBarton:

I know that 2 of your AT teammates got banned for being 4v4 hacking heroes.

If you want to discuss precious me, we can do it in a private; besides i still have my 132 streak in 4v4 AT, not to mention reached top 1 with randoms in every team related mode with every nation, such hax skills much leet. It might be also shocking, but with more people from the top of a ladder you play, the more you put youself in a risk to end with hackers, and i played with whole lot.

Also I never had anything against you, or anyone else (with exception of kinderparty, he is real prick), in particular, my policy is simple - ask stupid question get stupid answer. I find it pointless to argue with stupidity, especially on Internet.
21 Jun 2016, 17:00 PM
Donator 11

I wouldn't mind it getting a slight health buff but not 400. The thing eats squads for breakfast, I would rather up its damage slightly. Its not a bad unit by any means but to deal with the new 222 meta the t-70 getting a damage buff would help counter units that are way more cost effective.
21 Jun 2016, 17:06 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jun 2016, 17:00 PMMittens
I wouldn't mind it getting a slight health buff but not 400. The thing eats squads for breakfast, I would rather up its damage slightly. Its not a bad unit by any means but to deal with the new 222 meta the t-70 getting a damage buff would help counter units that are way more cost effective.

You mean like 360 so it can absorb 2 ATG or tank shots but not 3 Schreck shots or 4 Fausts or 1 ATG + 2 Fausts?
21 Jun 2016, 17:10 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jun 2016, 17:06 PMVuther

You mean like 360 so it can absorb 2 ATG or tank shots but not 3 Schreck shots or 4 Fausts or 1 ATG + 2 Fausts?

I mean Im nothing to write home about but its better than the (what is it 320) health it has currently.

EDIT: Dont forget, with the patch the quantity of Schrecks should decrease slightly so we should take that into account but this also highlights the fact that we could also change the damage of them.

The T-70 Shouldn't be hard to kill but god damn should pack a punch due to its low health,armor, and often bad pathfinding.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★