Login

russian armor

The stun grenade bug abuse need to stop

15 Jun 2016, 20:21 PM

The stun grenade bug abuse need to stop.

Inf. squad can't retreat of do anything while in an after the end of the stun.

I've just lost 1 vet 3* captain and 1 vet 3* inf. squad(at full health) because of that bug and the «smart» using it to win easily.(Even if i retreated them the moment i saw the grenade coming, i was caught in the stun blast and the both died from a lonely green commando unit fire.

The Germans were systematically using that «legit tactic» to win most inf. engagements...

Please Relic Fix that bug.

Thanks.
15 Jun 2016, 20:33 PM

Relic fixed it a long time ago Kappa but apparently its not fixed and Relic hasnt said anything about it
15 Jun 2016, 20:54 PM
Donator 11

What relic fixed is stun nades stunning and stopping soldiers when hit during retreat. What they didn't change is the inability to reatreat while the soldier is stunned. The other thing is that sometimes soldiers have a little retreat lag so if you react too late they may still get cought after you hit the button just becouse they decided not to retreat yet. Normally you wouldn't probably notice that but in case of this nade it makes huge difference.
15 Jun 2016, 21:02 PM

I use stun grenade a lot recently and may say that if you as my opponent for example dont't see the throw - you pretty much fu cked up but if you do and move a bit away or press retreat you are safe
15 Jun 2016, 21:36 PM

I use stun grenade a lot recently and may say that if you as my opponent for example dont't see the throw - you pretty much fu cked up but if you do and move a bit away or press retreat you are safe

The nade only needs to touch a single soldier of the squad, and the entire squad becomes stunned for 5 seconds (unable to retreat, cancelling retreat, sometimes making the squad permanently unresponsive). It is nearly impossible to completely avoid ANY damage from a stun nade, throughout the duration of an entire match.

The new patch is going to be Really Fun™ if Schrecks go to Sturms and Relic doesn't adjust their Vet (cause I doubt they are going to fix the bug). Schrecks mean auto-Vet3, which means access to stun nades; which means chainstunning wipes.
15 Jun 2016, 21:51 PM

The new patch

I wouldn't worried about it if i were you I would worry about bandle nade
15 Jun 2016, 22:32 PM

Permanently Banned
+1 to post.
15 Jun 2016, 22:36 PM

i think its not a bug, if u got stun grenade u cant do anything Kappa
15 Jun 2016, 23:20 PM

I usually use that if I want revenge for the opponent abusing emplacements which is also a legit tactic.
16 Jun 2016, 00:09 AM

Bugged or not, stun grenades are among the lamest part of Coh2.

They need to be toned down or fixed or something, because they kill good playing with lame tactics. 1 green unit should not be able to kill 2 full vet squads alone. They should be at least able to retreat more slowly or something.( just add smoke to it to cut the line of sight)

It's more powerful then a flamer halftrack... how stupid.

Relic plz fix it.
16 Jun 2016, 01:16 AM

Don't get stunned.

16 Jun 2016, 03:09 AM

The nade only needs to touch a single soldier of the squad, and the entire squad becomes stunned for 5 seconds (unable to retreat, cancelling retreat, sometimes making the squad permanently unresponsive). It is nearly impossible to completely avoid ANY damage from a stun nade, throughout the duration of an entire match.

The new patch is going to be Really Fun™ if Schrecks go to Sturms and Relic doesn't adjust their Vet (cause I doubt they are going to fix the bug). Schrecks mean auto-Vet3, which means access to stun nades; which means chainstunning wipes.

It also glitches support weapons and AT guns where if you recrew it it doesnt shoot
16 Jun 2016, 15:58 PM

So pretty much OH use DOWII Eldar Force Grenade?
16 Jun 2016, 22:57 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

GG if they don't fix this with SP now havin access to schrecks.
17 Jun 2016, 01:43 AM
Patrion 27

Cuddletronic was doing work to get this addressed with me back in December but then Relic fired him and we still have over performing stun grenades.
17 Jun 2016, 06:08 AM

+1

pls fix this bug relic. i got angry so many times because of this...
17 Jun 2016, 06:29 AM

Yesterday I used it on my SP's. It indeed just gives my opponent 10 slaps in the face before they even can give you a punch back.
17 Jun 2016, 14:49 PM

Sometimes you cant move your units after the effect is over so its a game breaking bug and has to be fixed asap.
17 Jun 2016, 15:17 PM

17 Jun 2016, 15:22 PM
Donator 11

yes, they are terribly, annoying and badly designed. but the past has shown, that to convince relic to do something fast, you need to abuse it to the point where they cannot do anything else then fix it.

i dont like that, actually i hate that thought myself, but it might be necessary nonetheless
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight