Login

russian armor

Germans much easier to play as Allies/Usf/Soviets

10 Jun 2016, 09:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jun 2016, 18:16 PMRocket

No, just wrong in fact axis dont even have to have tanks and can still win thanks to infantry with shreks that only increase there AI and are anti everything that no allied mg can suppress. Vet5 infantry that can stand on cap and just ignore basically everything and your usually always down in vps as allies thanks to flak truck and insta suppress mgs that for some reason allied mgs are not allowed to have suppression which makes them not very use full. This however is soon to change with shreks not on volks and reducing shrek dmg to infantry and hopefully a cost increase to okw so when I actually take out there kt or jagdt they can't afford to just instantly replace it.

IMO they also have a lot of crutch abilities racecar blitz in reverse, auto smoke, riflegreandes that you can't always be babysitting your infantry to dodge at all times and negate mgs (also soon to change hopefully), stun lock on almost all there tanks. Enormous armor and health pools on mega TD's that makes no fuckin sense they have that much range making a well played allied flank treachorous more times than not. In general better tanks overall that you would think you should not need so many get out of jail free cards for but they do anyway. Ill give you usf vehicle crews and band aid repair but they would probably be screwed with out it given there weak armor.

Many 2v2 maps like say road to kharkov, river crossing it only takes 3 mgs to lock down the 3 dota path ways. Then add flak truck locking down half the map if say you have ost and opkw 2v2. Or maybe misk pocket where late game they just sit and elephant or jagdtiger mid and it becomes a fuckin axis shooting gallery where it is near impossible to flank and usually there smart enough to mine the two small alternate routes on the side.

Anyway in my micro list (2v2)
USF - because of armor play, and crucial unit abilities that must be used to win fights or the game.
OST - support weapon micro and how crucial they are to them being sucessfull
SOV - again a lot of infantry abilities and gimmicks that they need to win.
UKF - emplacements can do a lot for you but you still need good crommie, dingo car micro and such at times
OKW - a brain dead child could play them 3-4 volks A-move them upgrade with shreks, schwerer locks down one vp or half the map in some cases, 100000 hit point early fwd retreat point, build 2 liegs they do there thing, build KT that is anti everything or another super tank like command panther that escapes death and has like 9 lives and makes everything you have and your teamate 10 times better.

Thats the key!

The reason, why Relic isnt nerfing Germans is: They are scary because Axis player showed the mentality they ONLY play Axis - Relic cant lose them - They count on them. But so is Allies much more interesting to play. It needs much more tactical head.
10 Jun 2016, 09:22 AM

I remember, when Axis received nerfs the Forums were full of insulted kiddys which were saying "Määhhh, i stop to play :(" ;-) They just wanted to have an easy faction to play, to have it easy to play.
10 Jun 2016, 09:27 AM

try brits sometimes...
10 Jun 2016, 09:28 AM

Couple of thoughts:

The Elefant and Jagdtiger will swing the balance of late-game team games in favour of the Axis if deployed

Relative to other the factions, Ostheer has very little viable offensive power in the early-mid game without going into micro-intensive 222 cheese

I think, in general, the Axis factions demand more careful use of armour. Their medium tanks are generally more expensive than their Allied counterparts and as a result generally need to be employed more cautiously.

I think the Soviet late-game is pretty weak overall. Their units aren't that strong individually and therefore the faction requires good use of combined arms to be effective.
10 Jun 2016, 10:29 AM

Everytime I want to play an ez game while watching movies or streams i pick ostheer because so ez
10 Jun 2016, 10:50 AM

Everytime I want to play an ez game while watching movies or streams i pick ostheer because so ez

Yeah man, gren lmg blob 2 schtrong 4 these n00b allies. Unlike the ever micro intensive Volksgrenadiers which require 9001+ apm to properly use.

/s
10 Jun 2016, 15:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2016, 09:27 AMRiCE
try brits sometimes...

+1

With emplacement doctrine:

+2
10 Jun 2016, 16:15 PM

Guys stop all the hate okw I think it a very difficult faction if you don't use volks or rush shq
With no mg and really underwhelming at you gota micro well spio and kubel early and for ai ober are not that good
10 Jun 2016, 16:21 PM

OKW - Easiest
OST - Hardest
10 Jun 2016, 17:06 PM

Guys stop all the hate okw I think it a very difficult faction if you don't use volks or rush shq
With no mg and really underwhelming at you gota micro well spio and kubel early and for ai ober are not that good

Just Volk + Pazerfusilier spam. That will kill all enemy infantry
10 Jun 2016, 17:20 PM

This thread has some of the dumbest posts I've ever read. If you're actually having problems that you want help with, post a replay. If you just want to whine then go away.
10 Jun 2016, 18:36 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2016, 17:20 PMGramses
This thread has some of the dumbest posts I've ever read. If you're actually having problems that you want help with, post a replay. If you just want to whine then go away.

Give this man a cookie.
10 Jun 2016, 19:25 PM

multi games axis(give u confidence) ,alies (arty=confidence).
1v1 2v2 okw ez to play(but cant do much=weaker than other faction )
oshteer and soviet hard to play(but have less weakpoint).
10 Jun 2016, 22:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2016, 17:06 PMArchont

Just Volk + Pazerfusilier spam. That will kill all enemy infantry
..... I said no volks.....
10 Jun 2016, 22:34 PM

..... I said no volks.....

Guess what, if you will try to play without IS or Rifles, UKF and USF will also be way harder :sibHyena:
10 Jun 2016, 23:20 PM

Depending on the build that you choose, ostheer can lose the game in less than 30 seconds against USFs. If it involves a lot of support, one missed flank and all your support weapons will turn against you.
10 Jun 2016, 23:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jun 2016, 16:27 PMNEVEC

And how is that possible, same factions, same units.

In larger games fuel income and other things are increased therefore early game factions are weaker. 4v4 maps are also really bottlenecked somehow which benefits Axis mostly while the increased income and Bottlenecked maps mainly hurts USF

Currently the easiest factions are OKW and Brits by far while Ost is incredibly hard to play bc of fragile base infantry (Grens drop like flies) and weak elite infantry compared to other factions. Ost also requires intensive sniper micro as a sniper can literally be the different in a match and finds itself average to below average at almost all stages of the game, with the 222 and HalfTrack also being their only nondoc light vehicle. USF is also difficult because your racing against a clock but USF is much more rewarding than Ost when you do something good.
11 Jun 2016, 11:00 AM

In larger games fuel income and other things are increased therefore early game factions are weaker. 4v4 maps are also really bottlenecked somehow which benefits Axis mostly while the increased income and Bottlenecked maps mainly hurts USF

Currently the easiest factions are OKW and Brits by far while Ost is incredibly hard to play bc of fragile base infantry (Grens drop like flies) and weak elite infantry compared to other factions. Ost also requires intensive sniper micro as a sniper can literally be the different in a match and finds itself average to below average at almost all stages of the game, with the 222 and HalfTrack also being their only nondoc light vehicle. USF is also difficult because your racing against a clock but USF is much more rewarding than Ost when you do something good.

I dont agree with the OST-Sniper thing!

He is hitting his targets at a rate of 100% - Soviet sniper cant do that. He misses much often.
And he is easier to kill.
11 Jun 2016, 17:16 PM

Guess what, if you will try to play without IS or Rifles, UKF and USF will also be way harder :sibHyena:
well I know dat put you can still play okw without them with the right doctrine (panzerfusilier,jager,ober)
11 Jun 2016, 18:18 PM

Good day,

Allies are much harder to play and much more micromanagement is needed. That is a real problem, u need to be a multitasking king.
Why that u will ask me?
Okay, here is an answer: U must lead many more weaker units at the same time while the German needs only to need 1 strong unit which can fight on more allied force units.

And dont forget u have to handle ur units like u have a child because they die easier too.

So a situation can be created that if u have your eyes on a front the German player can flank and destroy all, he can shoot with Stuka if you got your eye on a other place. Quite unfair.

I'm sorry for my bad English. Please correct me, if u can.

My suggestions are: Nerf Panther, i hate it: U have him down and he flees the battlefield in incredible speed. Dont forget: A Panther must be normally easily damaged from the side, but this case isnt exactly so in the game. But on the other hand allies are presented in a "realistic" style (Quantity).

you are right, you arent the only one i have alot of freinds thet play aixe as there main faction and they agree with me

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★