Login

russian armor

Flame Hetzer

2 Aug 2018, 14:59 PM

Oh come on guys...Dont fall for obvious trolling. Just don´t.
2 Aug 2018, 17:58 PM

Permanently Banned
The unit needs at the very least XP requirement lowered. It is an absolute monster at vet5. I daresay better than the op version of the croc.
28 Aug 2018, 07:51 AM

The unit needs at the very least XP requirement lowered. It is an absolute monster at vet5. I daresay better than the op version of the croc.

that is wrong. or u never played the croc.
croc has much more hp and armor, has a TURRET! and a maingun which make serious dmg cs armor.

28 Aug 2018, 09:34 AM

that is wrong. or u never played the croc.
croc has much more hp and armor, has a TURRET! and a maingun which make serious dmg cs armor.

Then build croc as okw instead of hetzer.

Why are you comparing apples to oranges so much?
28 Aug 2018, 11:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Aug 2018, 09:34 AMKatitof

Then build croc as okw instead of hetzer.

Why are you comparing apples to oranges so much?

Bro...i quotet this guy because he wantet to tell us that the hetzer is the OP version from the Croc! WTF...must be dumb or never played croc
28 Aug 2018, 11:58 AM

Bro...i quotet this guy because he wantet to tell us that the hetzer is the OP version from the Croc! WTF...must be dumb or never played croc

Unless you're on some hard drugs, even wasp is op compared to current croc iteration.
Being in complete and utter denial does not change that fact.
Croc is terribly bad unit for its price and role, unless for some weird reason you try to counter it with infantry based AT, in which case, the cros is still poor, but in addition you're a noob for not knowing what to use to counter it efficiently.

Hetzer performs very well for its cost.
28 Aug 2018, 12:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Aug 2018, 11:58 AMKatitof

Unless you're on some hard drugs, even wasp is op compared to current croc iteration.
Being in complete and utter denial does not change that fact.
Croc is terribly bad unit for its price and role, unless for some weird reason you try to counter it with infantry based AT, in which case, the cros is still poor, but in addition you're a noob for not knowing what to use to counter it efficiently.

Hetzer performs very well for its cost.

Ah. the wesp is better than the croc? ok...than u get the wesp and i get the croc. now lets see who perform better vs any infantery target. When u dont kill more than me...you are noob, ok? the croc is actually very good in wiping units and teamweapons.

and can swomp some nice dmg. and can deal with armor. can your wesp that to? i hope ...for u.

oh...i forgot...U NEVER PLAYED CROC! because u never played brits!
28 Aug 2018, 12:53 PM

And you never played a game at a level that could be called competitive.

Noobs will struggle with anything, no matter how underpowered it is, you're the best example thinking current croc is strong or hetzer is weak.
28 Aug 2018, 13:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Aug 2018, 12:53 PMKatitof
And you never played a game at a level that could be called competitive.

Noobs will struggle with anything, no matter how underpowered it is, you're the best example thinking current croc is strong or hetzer is weak.

Do u realize that u said THIS in a thread where the major voted for a underpowerd hetzer? THey must be all dumb and noobs, right?
28 Aug 2018, 13:08 PM

Do u realize that u said THIS in a thread where the major voted for a underpowerd hetzer? THey must be all dumb and noobs, right?

Check the date on that poll.
28 Aug 2018, 13:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Aug 2018, 13:08 PMLago

Check the date on that poll.

it wasnt changed since than in performanche (now u MUST build t3 schwerer to get it)...so no argue.
28 Aug 2018, 14:09 PM

https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/244493/december-commander-revamp-changlog

Flame Hetzer
"Due to the unit's fixed turret and low maneuverability, we found it to be highly situational, struggled on close quarters maps and generally under performed for its price."
  • Cost from 280/100 to 300/90
  • Population from 12 to 10
  • Health from 580 to 640
  • Direct damage from 10 to 9
  • Range from 32 to 35
  • Minimum range removed
  • Burst duration from 1.5/2 to 4
  • Veterancy 1 burst duration changed to -15% cooldown
  • Veterancy 3 cooldown from -30% to -15%
  • Now deployed from Schwerer Panzer Headquarters
28 Aug 2018, 15:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Aug 2018, 14:09 PMLago
https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/244493/december-commander-revamp-changlog

Flame Hetzer
"Due to the unit's fixed turret and low maneuverability, we found it to be highly situational, struggled on close quarters maps and generally under performed for its price."
  • Cost from 280/100 to 300/90
  • Population from 12 to 10
  • Health from 580 to 640
  • Direct damage from 10 to 9
  • Range from 32 to 35
  • Minimum range removed
  • Burst duration from 1.5/2 to 4
  • Veterancy 1 burst duration changed to -15% cooldown
  • Veterancy 3 cooldown from -30% to -15%
  • Now deployed from Schwerer Panzer Headquarters

+it now gets MG upgrade on top of it all.

Ullumulu, you could at least play the faction you are fanboying for.
I understand that you're in utter denial and extremely ignorant about allied factions, but your own baby?
28 Aug 2018, 16:55 PM

Flame Hetzer is a fantastic for it's cost at the moment. The only thing that keeps it from being OP for its cost currently is how specialized and situational it is. It's in a great spot as is.
28 Aug 2018, 17:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Aug 2018, 16:55 PMReverb
Flame Hetzer is a fantastic for it's cost at the moment. The only thing that keeps it from being OP for its cost currently is how specialized and situational it is. It's in a great spot as is.

This is pretty much it. It's an excellent anti-infantry unit in a faction that's very good at infantry anti-infantry (Sturmpioneers, Volksgrenadiers, Obersoldaten) but very reliant on vehicles for anti-tank duty. It's in a similar spot to the OKW Ostwind: it's a good unit but it's rarely the unit you need at that point in the game.

If Feuersturm had some powerful non-fuel based AT (Pak 40, Pak 43, Obersoldaten panzerschrecks) then you'd probably see the Flame Hetzer more.
29 Aug 2018, 13:33 PM

Yes I agree that its teching position is awkward. At the time of teching to T4 you generally rather save up for a tank because you're going to need decent anti-tank at that point. Perhaps it could be tied to T1 or T2, so it can come onto the field quicker but at the cost of delaying tech (risk getting out-teched for possibly better map control). At the point of T1/T2 + 90 fuel (unit cost), Allies should have plenty of AT options to fend it off.
29 Aug 2018, 13:39 PM

Yes I agree that its teching position is awkward. At the time of teching to T4 you generally rather save up for a tank because you're going to need decent anti-tank at that point. Perhaps it could be tied to T1 or T2, so it can come onto the field quicker but at the cost of delaying tech (risk getting out-teched for possibly better map control). At the point of T1/T2 + 90 fuel (unit cost), Allies should have plenty of AT options to fend it off.

T1 flame hetzer?? Really??

Why not let OKW start with a vet 5 KT instead of SPs too? :D
29 Aug 2018, 13:43 PM

It just needs to be a bit more lethal, that is all. Do not break what is isn't broken! Please!
29 Aug 2018, 13:47 PM

T1 flame hetzer?? Really??

The sum of fuel would be about equal to the T-70, which is comparibly deadly. I don't see why it couldn't act as a more expensive Luchs as an intermediate light/medium vehicle. It would also be helpful if you made a constructive argument or proposal instead of this nonsense.
29 Aug 2018, 13:58 PM

A T2 Flame Hetzer would be probably be a little extreme: that's 30 fuel after a Luchs. Your suggestion of any two buildings for Flame Hetzer/Ostwind could be interesting.

Alternatively, ditch one of Feuersturm's other commander abilities (probably the incendiary LeiG rounds given how the mortar changes have made them a little redundant as anti-garrison) and give it a Pak 40 call-in. That'd make Feuersturm a more rounded commander and faciliate the Flame Hetzer.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 82
Poland 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment