Login

russian armor

Unable to spawn troops from alternate location

5 May 2016, 19:56 PM
Strategist Badge

I don't know the terminology but on some maps (dont know if all) I can only spawn troops from one spawn point, no matter how close I put the rally point to it. Is it bug, is it feature, is it intended as some kind of set up for the new spawn from buildings thang? Have you experienced this problem? Did that Nigerian price lie to you? What am I even saying anymore. #therealproblems

Let me know, so I dont feel alone anymore.

5 May 2016, 22:38 PM
Donator 11

In the balance preview infantry and team weapons are coming from base structures. tanks come from off map
5 May 2016, 22:44 PM

In the balance preview infantry and team weapons are coming from base structures. tanks come from off map

Can this effectively be done with the current USF base as it currently is? I just see it being some thing that will delay the US rifleman hitting the field at the same time as they try to negotiate out of the base.

I'm sure someone has already raised it but how does that work with OKW?
5 May 2016, 23:01 PM
Donator 11

Can this effectively be done with the current USF base as it currently is? I just see it being some thing that will delay the US rifleman hitting the field at the same time as they try to negotiate out of the base.

Try it out in the balance preview mod yourself my friend. Ive had no issues with it so far.
6 May 2016, 12:28 PM
Strategist Badge

you misunderstand (sorry i probably didnt make it clear) but this is not the mod. In the normal game i cant spawn units from the alternate off map points.
6 May 2016, 16:31 PM

Which maps are you experiencing this with, or is it with all maps?

Are you noticing this occurs with units built from tier buildings/HQ or with call-in units? Both?

That said, always check your rally points.
nee
6 May 2016, 19:34 PM

What map, and is this custom game mode with mods and stuff?

In regards to OKW, the only thing it does is let Obers spawn from T3. ISGs don't count and will come from off the map (and can be intercepted, as was what happened in my recent game). These are the only units in besides T0 that aren't vehicles.

OKW is the only faction that would remotely benefit from this feature, the closest Sov and Ost can do is build their buildings at HQ sector's edge. USF and UKF don't build base buildings, so it's entirely irrelevant to them.
7 May 2016, 10:12 AM
Strategist Badge

no mods, and it seems like sometimes it works. I dont know whats going on here but ill check and make sure and come back with some definite map feedback. However I first noticed it on Longgras.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 30
Peru 20
United Kingdom 45
unknown 8
United States 3
United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W