Login

russian armor

I quit

• This thread is locked
27 Apr 2016, 20:53 PM

I am done with that game, Relic only wants to make money, no other stuff. I can say too many bad words as I am quite furious right now, just after 1 hour long match where I hold 2VPs with my poor poor units with full hp just gone victim to damn Mortar Pits and no-shell Comets. Thank you RNG and Relic, this shit doesn't deserve a penny.
Either ban me or leave me be, not on the forums from now on, I loved that game once but you fucked it up.

https://www.coh2.org/replay/52255/i-like-mortar-pit
27 Apr 2016, 20:55 PM

I can honestly tell you 0 people care that your quitting or played the game to start with. The fact you've posted an entire thread about yourself quitting in the Balance section looking for sympathy or attention speaks for itself and the kinda person you are. Bye
27 Apr 2016, 20:57 PM

FeelsBadMan
27 Apr 2016, 21:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Apr 2016, 20:55 PMpugzii
I can honestly tell you 0 people care that your quitting or played the game to start with. The fact you've posted an entire thread about yourself quitting in the Balance section looking for sympathy or attention speaks for itself and the kinda person you are. Bye

Indeed it is of no importance, but the rage it gives when you do nothing wrong but just get shredded by something that is just I-dont-know-the-suitable-word-for is not fair, I spent 1500hrs in this game it should not be that easy man. I honestly want to know what were they thinking while they were coding Brits, especially Mortar Pit..
27 Apr 2016, 21:07 PM

Indeed it is of no importance, but the rage it gives when you do nothing wrong but just get shredded by something that is just I-dont-know-the-suitable-word-for is not fair, I spent 1500hrs in this game it should not be that easy man. I honestly want to know what were they thinking while they were coding Brits, especially Mortar Pit..

Why are you replying, i thought you quit?
27 Apr 2016, 21:08 PM

Hux
27 Apr 2016, 21:09 PM
Patrion 14

Am I dead and this is hell?

I'm dead aren't I, and this is hell.
27 Apr 2016, 21:10 PM

I watched through the whole replay. Was utter bullshit. I didn't appreciate the chat, but I get it. That mortar pit was zero micro, and you played really well. I think if it wasn't for the brace you would have wrecked it.
27 Apr 2016, 21:11 PM

Lmao it is a good thing you didn't play USF against OKW when they first came out. Oh wait you were probably the guy playing OKW. Tears brit has a tank that is capable of one shoting axis inf no alright, its ok if TA, T, and KT do tho.
27 Apr 2016, 21:11 PM

So much hate. Let´s keep it constructive. In the very core - aside from ranting and yelling insults - I agree that emplacements and especially the mortar pit are bad design. Any player making use of that earns a cheap win imo. I don´t blame OP for losing his nerve here. Emplacements have become utterly annoying.
27 Apr 2016, 21:12 PM

I am done with that game, Relic only wants to make money, no other stuff. I can say too many bad words as I am quite furious right now, just after 1 hour long match where I hold 2VPs with my poor poor units with full hp just gone victim to damn Mortar Pits and no-shell Comets. Thank you RNG and Relic, this shit doesn't deserve a penny.
Either ban me or leave me be, not on the forums from now on, I loved that game once but you fucked it up.

https://www.coh2.org/replay/52255/i-like-mortar-pit

Nothing but fan boyz on here, and if not that then trollerz. The game needs to be fixed in many ways. Few are taking this game seriously now. Play volume is hardly noticeable on Steam.

I too feel your frustration with what could be a great game, so find something else that makes you happy.

J
27 Apr 2016, 21:15 PM

27 Apr 2016, 21:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Apr 2016, 21:11 PMButcher
So much hate. Let´s keep it constructive. In the very core - aside from ranting and yelling insults - I agree that emplacements and especially the mortar pit are bad design. Any player making use of that earns a cheap win imo. I don´t blame OP for losing his nerve here. Emplacements have become utterly annoying.

So is okw schwerHQ, been annoying since creation.
27 Apr 2016, 21:18 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

moved to scrapyard....
27 Apr 2016, 21:18 PM

27 Apr 2016, 21:29 PM

Are you fuck you? I aren't think that.
Kri
27 Apr 2016, 21:52 PM

I think this is a l2p issue. You only attacked it once which was executed poorly. Luchs was out in the open, no proper escape, which is why you lost it. Also nothing to follow up after the brace ended. 2 volk squads with incendiary nades would clear it. Covered by the P4.

Now the overal game I quickly watched.

You had map and resources dominance but stayed defensive the entire time. Letting that mortarpit (double mortar, close range to the VP), shoot your double volk squad over and over. Bleeding you manpower, while the P4 was chilling in the back when your opponent capped the left hand side. After the P4 you went for Obers and waited out till KT, by which point, your opponent had enough resources to get a cromwell and 2 comets. I dont think it was over at this point, but you gave your opponent too much time. You went for stuka (to counter the mortar pit?). While I wouldve went for Jagdpanzer to deal with the double comet and AEC.

It also looked like you forgot about the left VP, you kept walking into your own grave.

I agree mortar pit is sick at dealing with infantry. But it only is, when you let it be. It was close range and very accurate. Tough luck but nothing which couldnt have been prevented.
27 Apr 2016, 22:21 PM

Keep us up-to-dated with this if you change your mind Kappa
BTW hey, did I told you I quit way before. Me was the first. I quit before it became mainstream!
27 Apr 2016, 22:26 PM

I am done with that game,

I feel yer OP.
That's why I started playing Cancer regiment. If you can't beat them, join them.

Are you fuck you? I aren't think that.

Sie machen keinen Sinn kamerad
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 27
Peru 10
unknown 8
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W