Login

russian armor

Proposed changes for Soviets 4/27

23 Apr 2016, 15:42 PM

That could happen, because my english is not perfect. On Russian that construction would be more reasonable. Sorry for misunderstanding.

But, I hope you got my idea. You pay high pirce - you getiing high quality. Result - balanced.

Understood, forgiven.
23 Apr 2016, 16:25 PM

Good suggestions, but op is not miragefla so.but I still hope relic will consider this .. And I haven't saw any Is-2 scatter buff yet.
And I think cons' grenade and Molotov should be bounded with tiers, same for US and UKF.
23 Apr 2016, 16:47 PM

You propose 85 range which means you could cover half the 1vs1 maps in rotation with that thing.
-You mean like the Jagdtiger, PaK 43 and Elefant which can shut down a KV-2 without even trying?...

I don't see the pak43, jagdtiger, or elephant wiping full health squads from across the map either.
23 Apr 2016, 16:48 PM
Donator 11

Good changes on the ISU but I want to keep its cost to not be reduced to much, 270 fuel and around 670 mp would be a good balance of price. Its pen for SURE needs to go up and its and overall is pretty underwhelming. reducing the reload by 1.5 seconds wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Changes on scripts should be cost reduction to match that of volks so around 235. Revived accuracy change is good.

Guards 'Button' Price is a good change

82mm mortar changes are good as well
23 Apr 2016, 16:49 PM

I don't see the pak43, jagdtiger, or elephant wiping full health squads from across the map either.

That should be a really good luck for your ISU-enemy and bad luck for you, that you insta-lose your full-HP squad from ISU's long range boom.

You know, ISU is pretty inaccurate AI gun. AT accuracy is way better, but AI is very random. Reminds Sherman's HE shells. May hit nothing or insta wipe your obers.
23 Apr 2016, 16:49 PM

Demolition charges
• Should be defused once detected

Engineer will go to demolition to defuse once they are idle, the demo owner press the button and you know what's next.

And no, preventing demolition from exploding when they are detected is impossible since coh1.

T-34/85
• Move to Soviet Tier 4. The new T-34/76 changes are very good, but the T-34/76 is NOT a Tier 4 unit.
• Increase T-34/85 penetration from from 160/140/120 to 190/180/170
• Increase scatter distance max from 5.0 to 7.5 to balance out AT buff.
• Replace vet 1 ‘Capture Territory*’ ability with ‘Flanking Speed’

T-34/76
• Move to Soviet Tier 3
• Replace vet 1 ‘Capture Territory*’ ability with ‘Flanking Speed’

Agree with this but I think Soviet should have one more tier between tier 3 and 4, this tier unlock t34 76 and su76.

KV-2
The KV-2 is underperforming for its cost, even with the buffs. 70 range is not enough for a unit that must be immobile to function properly.

• Increase range from 70 to 85
• Increase damage from 240 to 320

These buff should only be applied when KV-2 in lock down mode.

The rest is OK.

But you forget IL-2, M42 atgun, b4 RNG cannon.

And terrible commanders such as NKVD, Tank Hunter and Defense.
23 Apr 2016, 16:55 PM

That should be a really good luck for your ISU-enemy and bad luck for you, that you insta-lose your full-HP squad from ISU's long range boom.

You know, ISU is pretty inaccurate AI gun. AT accuracy is way better, but AI is very random. Reminds Sherman's HE shells. May hit nothing or insta wipe your obers.

Buddy, we're talking about the KV2 here.
23 Apr 2016, 17:05 PM

I'm glad that there are lot of ppl think T-34/85 deserve a place as stock unit(I mean Shelt! T-34/85 has been produced 3 times more than the Panthers and yet locked in doctrines) and what's even more that OP noticed the terrible penetration of the 85mm gun, but I think with the penetration buff, T-34/85 is worthing 150-160 fuel
23 Apr 2016, 17:10 PM

Buddy, we're talking about the KV2 here.

K, got it. About KV-2 then:

It's actually not a big problem to save your infantry from KV-2 shells. KV-2 is pretty inaccurate, specially when it shoots at moving targets. If you feel, that you have problem - press T and run away. Infantry saved!

But... it's almost impossibe to save your unpacked KV-2 from JT/Ele fire, cos it takes too much time to pack back again. And it can't fire back, for to scare them off - it's just like shooting man, who has Desert Eagle with Barret.

So, I guess eiter range of fire should be increased or pack/unpack time of KV-2 decreased. Just for you could have a chanses to keep your KV alive from those monsters or Dive bombs/37 mm strafes, lol.
23 Apr 2016, 20:20 PM

K, got it. About KV-2 then:

It's actually not a big problem to save your infantry from KV-2 shells. KV-2 is pretty inaccurate, specially when it shoots at moving targets. If you feel, that you have problem - press T and run away. Infantry saved!

But... it's almost impossibe to save your unpacked KV-2 from JT/Ele fire, cos it takes too much time to pack back again. And it can't fire back, for to scare them off - it's just like shooting man, who has Desert Eagle with Barret.

So, I guess eiter range of fire should be increased or pack/unpack time of KV-2 decreased. Just for you could have a chanses to keep your KV alive from those monsters or Dive bombs/37 mm strafes, lol.

It funny how i simply stated the difference between the p43, jadgtiger, and elephant compared to the KV2 (first three are AT only and KV2 is both AI and AT) and you think im discussing the KV2 itself. Aint nobody arguing here.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★