Login

russian armor

April 27th Balance Preview Mod Release Notes

PAGES (24)down
22 Apr 2016, 08:01 AM

while some so called weak faction got 60 munition handheld at, decent at gun, td with los 45 and range of 60, infantry that can beat mostly any infantry and a crew that can repair their own tank...but kk.
22 Apr 2016, 08:04 AM

If you wan't this to be a historical WW2 RTS, then OKW should have Schrecks in some way. The Germans had lots of them and it was an important part of their equipment.

Why not a new non-doctrinal unit with Schrecks? For example use either the Assault Grenadier or the Stormtrooper, and give it to OKW with Schrecks and name it for example "Panzerjäger".

If you want to make it historical WW2 RTS, then T34/76 should cost 100mp and 15 fuel, all conscripts should have ppsh and PTRS rifles upgrades by default, both axis should have menpower, fuel and muni penalties increasing with the game length and so on and so forth.

NO ONE makes historical shit, because its pointless, not fun and most certainly, not balanced.
Soviets must go about with AT nades and AT guns, no reason why OKW can't do the same.
22 Apr 2016, 08:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2016, 08:04 AMKatitof

If you want to make it historical WW2 RTS, then T34/76 should cost 100mp and 15 fuel, all conscripts should have ppsh and PTRS rifles upgrades by default, both axis should have menpower, fuel and muni penalties increasing with the game length and so on and so forth.

NO ONE makes historical shit, because its pointless, not fun and most certainly, not balanced.
Soviets must go about with AT nades and AT guns, no reason why OKW can't do the same.

So i guess soviet AT == okw rocket toy? If okw can survive then why can't usf? Remove zooks and piats. Or you gonna say l2p now?
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2016, 08:04 AMKatitof

But many players play this game because it is WW2 RTS.

OKW

Volksgrenadier

• Panzershrek Package removed.
• Added StG 44 Package. Grants the squad two StG 44s that improve short-mid range combat for 60 munitions.
• Panzerfaust ability added which is unlocked after a truck is built.

Simply the best post in this thread.
22 Apr 2016, 08:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2016, 08:08 AMClick

So i guess soviet AT == okw rocket toy? If okw can survive then why can't usf? Remove zooks and piats.

USF have a pea shooter that hardly pens StuG-E, isn't that obvious? :romeoMug:

Again, do what soviets do since day1, fausts and mines.

I'll consider PIATs as a valid option when it'll reliably hit something smaller then ele.
22 Apr 2016, 08:16 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2016, 07:57 AMClick
"Cloak activated...let's wait..target not coming...oh there he is...move...can't fire beccause I lack range and firepower...cloak reactivated."

Shreks on sturms or nuke lelic.

...you need to word that better considering the Raketen has 33% more damage, 20 more penetration, 15 more range and probably fires like at least a third faster.
22 Apr 2016, 08:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2016, 08:09 AMKatitof

USF have a pea shooter that hardly pens StuG-E, isn't that obvious? :romeoMug:

Again, do what soviets do since day1, fausts and mines.

I'll consider PIATs as a valid option when it'll reliably hit something smaller then ele.

Game consider them as handheld At and they need to get removed. All the nonsense talk about zooks being bad...Zooks are good in blob just like shrek. Remove them all.
22 Apr 2016, 08:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2016, 08:16 AMVuther

...you need to word that better considering the Raketen has 33% more damage, 20 more penetration, 15 more range and probably fires like at least a third faster.

Wow! it has more range than pak40? I didn't knew that. GG lelic.
22 Apr 2016, 08:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2016, 08:17 AMClick

Game consider them as handheld At and they need to get removed. All the nonsense talk about zooks being bad...Zooks are good in blob just like shrek. Remove them all.

Well, outside of sprice games I don't really see any zook blobs.
Contrary to shrecks, you're loosing considerable amount of AI when going for them, you could go for RET spam, but that again leaves you with no AI, which wasn't a concern for OKW.

I'm really surprised you even attempt to defend shreckvolk cancer here.
What is behind these shrecks/zooks matters too and I don't think I need to say how big of a foundation they were for further OKW cheeze.

For USF its just a 4v4 gimmick, not a valid choice to spam zooks.
22 Apr 2016, 08:22 AM

repair truck have the puma to handle light vehicle. The puma can even handle tanks.

it's just the medical truck being in a bit of a problem in regard to anti-tank. Increase the penetration on the flak halftrack so it can ward off light vehicle.
22 Apr 2016, 08:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2016, 08:21 AMKatitof

Contrary to shrecks, you're loosing considerable amount of AI when going for them, you could go for RET spam, but that again leaves you with no AI, which wasn't a concern for OKW.

What is behind these shrecks/zooks matters too and I don't think I need to say how big of a foundation they were for further OKW cheeze.

not volks shrek combo but shreks. I will be happy to see shreks on a costlier unit but removing shrek is not a good idea. That's it....Even Partisan have Shreks ffs.
22 Apr 2016, 08:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2016, 08:21 AMKatitof

Lol every US player is spamming bazookas now. It's just as bad as OKW if not worse since they combine with LMG.
22 Apr 2016, 08:32 AM

Thx miragelfla, great changes, glad relic copy & paste it, but I do think T-34/85 deserve a place in soviet stock army
22 Apr 2016, 08:35 AM

is the mode available ? link anyone?
22 Apr 2016, 08:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2016, 08:35 AMMyself
is the mode available ? link anyone?

At 27th was tossed around.
22 Apr 2016, 08:42 AM

Unbelievably good.. Wow....

But shrecks should be avbailable for some unit in OKW, maybe panzer fusiliers....
22 Apr 2016, 08:44 AM

Why do people want this? Just sounds dumb as hell

Core Infantry/Small Team Weapon Spawn Points

• All Core Infantry Squads and Core Small Weapon Teams now spawn from its corresponding building rather than from Off-Map.

If you wanna play CoH1 then go play CoH1 no need to change stuff in CoH2 to make it like that game with a stupid spawn system where units magically pop up out of nowhere near your buildings, i really hope this change does not go live, it is just dumb as hell
22 Apr 2016, 08:53 AM

Lol, rocket artillery exlusive for axis... Facepalm.

Then I think, that heavy tanks for axis is bad idea in general and should be exlusive for Allies factions.

And increase Panther cost a bit.

that was irony but ok
22 Apr 2016, 08:55 AM

that was irony but ok

That's not that easy to see an irony in post or in chat :D Sorry,then.
PAGES (24)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 62
Korea, Republic Of 12

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak