Login

russian armor

OKW manpower hack

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
14 Apr 2016, 10:33 AM

Squad cost divided by number of models, then divided by two, is the standard formula. Some stuff deviates from this though.

Some?
Single allied squad and pretty much all of axis squads except pfussies, grens, volks and MAYBE JLI.
14 Apr 2016, 10:38 AM

Sort of unrelated post but I would trade Panzershreck removal for Flak HT penetration buff and setup time removal.

Also I think Sturmpioneers could be replaced with Volksgrenadiers as the OKW starting unit. Any other nerfs would be too much considering that OKW isn't exactly overperforming as a whole.
14 Apr 2016, 10:44 AM

Permanently Banned
Sick clickbait title bro.

Even if this is unfair it is no hack but intended by Relic so idk where u got the idea from that this is a hack, cause iirc coh2 hacks are something way different.

while i agree their infantry (read: sturmpio's) is strong early game, they also have easy counters available. Easy in this case being available early in the game to not make sturmpio's a huge burden.

i'd rather see maxims, or the people that abuse them, removed from the game/this world, bigger problem than okw manpower atm.
14 Apr 2016, 10:54 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2016, 17:06 PMGenObi
OKW is fine and finally after so long is soooo close to being a well balance faction.

No. They are always floating MP, as proven by this screenshot from a live game:

Just compare the unit composition
14 Apr 2016, 10:55 AM

If there is one thing that screenshot proves, its that OKW player doesn't float, but invest.

Plus, its just a single screenshot, we don't know what happened before, how many squads brit had, how engagements went.
14 Apr 2016, 10:58 AM

Permanently Banned
OK I telly you what happened. The UKF player was simpoly out-DPSed early game and couldn't keep up with the inf spam, which lead to further confusion and stress and maybe wrong desicions and throwing.

That is usually what happens when facing OKW, you are getting gang banged by 4 volks 2x sturms and their first light vehicles. Not a great feeling bro.
14 Apr 2016, 11:07 AM

OK I telly you what happened. The UKF player was simpoly out-DPSed early game and couldn't keep up with the inf spam, which lead to further confusion and stress and maybe wrong desicions and throwing.

That is usually what happens when facing OKW, you are getting gang banged by 4 volks 2x sturms and their first light vehicles. Not a great feeling bro.

Aw ok thanks
14 Apr 2016, 11:35 AM

No. They are always floating MP, as proven by this screenshot from a live game:

Just compare the unit composition

WTF do you think we are seriously stupid enough not to realise the brits had squads wipes?
14 Apr 2016, 17:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Apr 2016, 10:33 AMKatitof

Some?
Single allied squad and pretty much all of axis squads except pfussies, grens, volks and MAYBE JLI.

Honestly I have no idea on the state of the game stats in any detail. I intentionally avoided learning that shit early on in CoH2 to focus on the overall role things are supposed to fill and use them absed on that.

The nature of Relic/community balancing is to always make things cheaper though, so I'm not surprised.
14 Apr 2016, 18:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Apr 2016, 11:35 AMZyllen

WTF do you think we are seriously stupid enough not to realise the brits had squads wipes?

Either that or he really doesn't understand Brit build orders. A replay would be much more helpful to knowing which of the two issues it is.
14 Apr 2016, 18:37 PM

There is nothing substantial here, OKW do not "hack" manpower, and even if the term feature is used ironically, it is, for all intents and purposes, a feature.

LOCKED.
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight