Login

russian armor

Reduce Braces Effect/ Mortar Pits less accurate

PAGES (10)down
13 Apr 2016, 03:50 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Just like that 'free major', and 'free captain', and 'free lieutenant' for the USF teching?

Yes.

UKF technically repeated the mess with free howitzers but no one notices because they're shit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
13 Apr 2016, 04:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2016, 03:50 AMVuther
UKF technically repeated the mess with free howitzers but no one notices because they're shit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll spare you the time by telling you to skip to 1:26 in the video.
13 Apr 2016, 05:24 AM

I hopy you are just trolling but if you don't I'm going to explain you.

Yes, 200 fuel to erase cheaper unit in few seconds. Not to counter. You can counter it in a lot cheaper way but it will take take to kill it, but for 200fuel you can erase it in seconds.

Calliope needs 4 barrages to kill Schwerer. That's 560fuel to kill Schwerer! Absurd, right?
Sure, you can kill it a lot cheaper but if you want to kill it in 3-4 seconds, then you need 560fuel.

Sorry if I'm backposting but this is a ridiculous comparison.

Schwerer doesn't have brace, it doesn't have a "har har I am invincible now" button that makes axis direct assaults against emplacements impractical and doesn't have a doctrinal health buff either. Also lose your Schwerer and you lose tech as well, not just delay but lose it.

And finally, no you can't cherrypick your arguments here either. It seems you're the one who's trolling.
13 Apr 2016, 07:07 AM

Just like that 'free major', and 'free captain', and 'free lieutenant' for the USF teching?

Free Ltn/Cpt/Mjr < Free nades, free schrecks, free healing, free repairs, free flak gun.

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2016, 05:24 AMhubewa

Sorry if I'm backposting but this is a ridiculous comparison.

Schwerer doesn't have brace, it doesn't have a "har har I am invincible now" button that makes axis direct assaults against emplacements impractical and doesn't have a doctrinal health buff either. Also lose your Schwerer and you lose tech as well, not just delay but lose it.

And finally, no you can't cherrypick your arguments here either. It seems you're the one who's trolling.

It is building. Why would anyone want to give units' abilities to builings? Sure, give it brce, but make it 1000HP. Once brace, all units in productions are paused for the duration of brace. With 1000HP and brace you won't see any Schwerer's units on the field. lel
13 Apr 2016, 07:12 AM

Yes.

At least UKF has a valid excuse of not having any kind of stock, mobile indirect fire and while pit is effective, you can't really compare it to stuka, pwerfer or katy.
13 Apr 2016, 08:12 AM

Yes.

the UKF need to spend 45 mu per barrage on top of the upgrade itself. It's not free.

look at it this way:

a katyusha cost 360 mp 85 fuel. That's worth 785 mp, so about 4 munition caches.

4 munition caches grant you 20 extra munition per two minute, so basically one extra barrage every two minutes. The Katyusha take 110 seconds to recharge.

13 Apr 2016, 09:20 AM
Donator 11

you cant calculate it like that.

45 mu is 2 grenades. now think ybout how much 2 grenades usually kill (especially against a good enemy) and you will see, that 45 mun are very cheap, especially considering that the bofors can then counter some if its counters with it
13 Apr 2016, 10:18 AM

All the people say that brace is necessary because of leig and lfh
But the mortar has the same range as the leig so while you trade shoot you bleed him with potential wipe and for lfh cost 500 mp is doctrinal comes late
Just make brace cost 60 mun or make it reduce damage only for indirect fire
13 Apr 2016, 13:15 PM

It is building. Why would anyone want to give units' abilities to builings? Sure, give it brce, but make it 1000HP. Once brace, all units in productions are paused for the duration of brace. With 1000HP and brace you won't see any Schwerer's units on the field. lel

Absolutely convinced you're trolling now, gj
13 Apr 2016, 13:33 PM

'Brace' is a unique feature for the British Forces. There is no reason why Axis factions should get it without giving British Forces a unique aspect of Axis.

British Design puts them as the most Defensively-focused faction in the game.
13 Apr 2016, 17:52 PM

All the people say that brace is necessary because of leig and lfh
But the mortar has the same range as the leig so while you trade shoot you bleed him with potential wipe and for lfh cost 500 mp is doctrinal comes late
Just make brace cost 60 mun or make it reduce damage only for indirect fire

No it is necessary because it cannot move or retreat.

Lieg can move. What is funny is I see okw make two liegs all the time, guess what? they put them right fucking next to each other so when I counter barrage there is a good chance a missed shell hits the other leig.
13 Apr 2016, 18:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2016, 17:52 PMRocket
No it is necessary because it cannot move or retreat.
One "brace" please for the OKW trucks when set up. They can´t move after all.
13 Apr 2016, 18:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2016, 18:25 PMButcher

emplacements cannot brace while being built last time I checked, the guys building it can also be killed.
13 Apr 2016, 18:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2016, 18:25 PMButcher

Tier builings =/= units.

But fine, give them 7pop cap each and we are good to go :megusta:
13 Apr 2016, 18:47 PM

Man this thread has it all. Bitching about brace and emplacements, OKW teching, FREE SQUADS, etc. Just need to add something about Volk's shreks and we have a one stop shop for complaining!

On topic... I think the one change that DEFINITELY needs to be made to Advanced Emplacements is that the Forward Assembly shouldn't repair itself (which is unbelievably stupid). That way you can easily focus it down and the lynchpin of Sim City 2.0 is gone.

Otherwise emplacements are mostly fine - although I agree that on certain maps the Mortar Pit is kinda OP (Lost Glider is covers like ALL the strategic points).
13 Apr 2016, 18:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2016, 00:23 AMtanju
Mortar pits kinda OP atm on some maps. I hope it gets fixed, certain commanders should be fixed.

Elephant and Jadtgiger are OP on certain maps.
Snipers are OP on ceratin maps.
HMG are OP on certain maps.

etc
etc

Should we nerf them? No becasue it's problem with the map, not unit.
16 Apr 2016, 19:56 PM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

Remove counter-arty and the game is balanced IMO. Then you can counter emplacements and motar emplacements with long range and vehicle based arty, or multiple leigs.
16 Apr 2016, 20:06 PM

Brace should cost some ammunition. Also i would like to see PAK43 etc also like a 17pdr, that you can only destroy it and not conquer it.
16 Apr 2016, 21:41 PM

Elephant and Jadtgiger are OP on certain maps.
Snipers are OP on ceratin maps.
HMG are OP on certain maps.

etc
etc

Should we nerf them? No becasue it's problem with the map, not unit.

but people still make post about them :foreveralone:
17 Apr 2016, 10:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2016, 13:33 PMDoggo
'Brace' is a unique feature for the British Forces. There is no reason why Axis factions should get it without giving British Forces a unique aspect of Axis.

British Design puts them as the most Defensively-focused faction in the game.

That's nice. But then why do the UKF also have the best light vehicle in the game, the best medium tanks in the game and the most deadly and versatile offensive special forces in the game? Not to mention most close combat engineers. All these things are distinctly offensive characteristics.

In my opinion, Brits should indeed be focussed on defense, as they were supposedly designed. At the moment they are too much a master of all trades.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 45
Germany 737
unknown 20
Germany 1
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W