Login

russian armor

Emplacements currently

aaa
9 Apr 2016, 02:28 AM

I really like the emplqicments idea. But they definetely needs a buff and cost decrease.

Rirht now to play as okw you need basicaly know how to select 5 squads and a-click. And repeat this as the game continues.
aaa
9 Apr 2016, 02:31 AM

Both Axis tech trees basicaly cost a litle less than shit. So why not spam units non stop.

Will they ever just look at how much unlock of same unit types cost?
9 Apr 2016, 08:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Apr 2016, 22:39 PMClick

Game never had a requirement that said I need friends who have to play this game every time I play otherwise I can't enjoy it. Relic should be more clear.

You don't. You can play 1v1.

Or you can stay with randumbs 4v4 and whines.

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Apr 2016, 23:56 PMSvanh

Mortar - OK.

As for Bofors I would take away suppresive barrage so AT Gun can safely target it. Not sure if HP reduction is needed since AT gun will be able to target it very easily.

Improved fortification - 45armor means nothing. Small arms fire. It won't save you from anything since small arms fire are the last threat for emplacement. In other words, wasted munitions.
Im perfectly fine with more health.

As for counter barrage I would see different approach.
Increase CPs from 4 to 10 (so enemy does not need to warry about his mortars/isgs since 4 CPs)
Ammo cost 100.
Duration 2mins.
And on top of that, make it useful. Faster RoF but the most importatnt thing, faster rotation so 25pounder can reacet very quickly.
9 Apr 2016, 11:15 AM

:brad:Lol not suprised who is defending emplacements, was kinda predictable..They get triggered alot from these Kinds of thread :brad:
9 Apr 2016, 12:46 PM

:brad:Lol not suprised who is defending emplacements, was kinda predictable..They get triggered alot from these Kinds of thread :brad:

Agreed.
9 Apr 2016, 13:17 PM

It would be easy to just add the chance to decrew them like vehicles, so spamming emplacements would end backfiring
9 Apr 2016, 17:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Apr 2016, 02:28 AMaaa
I really like the emplqicments idea. But they definetely needs a buff and cost decrease.

Rirht now to play as okw you need basicaly know how to select 5 squads and a-click. And repeat this as the game continues.

With post such as this

A GT such as "nerfgerms"

Does he not know there isn't a single person who takes his post seriously?

As I stated in the beginning, expect 2 people to defend such a clearly broken mechanic in the game, aaa/katitof.

Guess I should start adding Australian magic to the list.

Anyone who defends sim city or british emplacements in general are the ones who don't play the game, or use sim city themselves.

Don't forget your magic forecefields and your passwords to the trenchs children...
9 Apr 2016, 18:18 PM

That is really rich, coming from axis only fanboy and team game hero. :snfPeter:
9 Apr 2016, 18:21 PM

That is really rich, coming from axis only fanboy and team game hero. :snfPeter:

Yess fanboy to the extream who likes 2v2, also who actually knows what the game menu looks like. Try harder kid. And if you try hard enough. You'll get to 9,000 post.
9 Apr 2016, 18:41 PM

Yess fanboy to the extream who likes 2v2, also who actually knows what the game menu looks like. Try harder kid. And if you try hard enough. You'll get to 9,000 post.

be carefull, if he hits 10k posts coh2.org will be renamed into katitof.org
9 Apr 2016, 18:42 PM

You don't. You can play 1v1.

Or you can stay with randumbs 4v4 and whines.

I am ranked better than you in 4v4 with randoms so please don't tell me what to do in 4v4s and I didn't even quote you, it was you who quoted me and started giving suggestions like using falls to force bofors into brace, etc, etc. I play 4v4 and I will continue playing this mode only. About whine, I will whine just like you whined about maxis. I don't need your permission.
9 Apr 2016, 20:33 PM
Donator 22

be carefull, if he hits 10k posts coh2.org will be renamed into katitof.org

:faint: :rofl: :lolol:
9 Apr 2016, 20:53 PM

I still think emplacements are OK. On normal maps there is always plenty of ways to play around them until you have the firepower to deal with them.

Are they OP on narrow 2v2 maps? Probably. But tons of things are OP on small 2v2 maps and many other things that are normally balanced properly are worthless on narrow 2v2 maps.

Should be give the T34/76 a penetration buff because it can't flank on narrow 2v2 maps?
Should we give the Jagdtiger a nerf because it overperfoms on narrow 2v2 maps where it can't get flanked?
Should we nerf snipers because they are nigh impossible to counter on narrow 2v2 maps?
Should we nerf HMGs because they can't get flanked on narrow 2v2 maps?
Should Pumas get buffed because they can't flank on narrow 2v2 maps?

The answer to all of this is 'no', because that would just make the units OP/UP on normally sized maps. What you should do is simply veto narrow 2v2 maps because they are absolute shit in terms of balance.

The only problem at the moment is the counter barrage ability that just nullifies the use of light artillery from the axis throughout the game. This should be changed ASAP. Perhaps make it an 'overwatch' ability that lets you counter-barrage in a certain area. Make it cost munitions to activate and give it a bit of coold down. This would allow axis to still use early artillery and would cause a big munitions drain on the Brit player if the axis players are smart enough to move their arty around.
10 Apr 2016, 00:04 AM

Katitof, Australian magic and aaa are the only ones defending those cancer emplacements, its funny
10 Apr 2016, 00:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2016, 00:04 AMBlalord
Katitof, Australian magic and aaa are the only ones defending those cancer emplacements, its funny

+1
10 Apr 2016, 01:28 AM

Considering y'all bipolar motherfuckers were whining about how useless emplacements were two to three motnhs ago I think this thread is pretty funny.
10 Apr 2016, 07:18 AM

Becasue emplacements are perfectly fine.

What's not fine is free counter barrage or immortal assembly engineers.
10 Apr 2016, 12:11 PM

Perhaps because it's pretty clear there's no point arguing with people who want emplacements to be entirely useless and throw around words like cancer in every other sentence?

To be clear this isn't directed at you personally, but it's more or less what happens every time emplacements come up.
10 Apr 2016, 13:25 PM

You mean anything allied. Fanbois hurt the game, especially fanboi forum warriors, who sit on the forums all day, projecting their agenda, diluting any discussion on balance.
10 Apr 2016, 13:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2016, 13:25 PMGdot

You mean anything allied. Fanbois hurt the game, especially fanboi forum warriors, who sit on the forums all day, projecting their agenda, diluting any discussion on balance.

Thats rich and ironic, coming from someone who, by the playercard, seems to be just as active in game as I am recently.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 100
South Africa 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment