Login

russian armor

Company of Artillery

19 Nov 2017, 17:35 PM

In some 2s but mostly 3s 4s you can have a player easily rush arty (yes I’m even talking panzwerwerfer) on a cancerous scale. With so much protection from any push to counter. Then the ultimate cancer fourms when artillery is built to counter that artillery. I would at the very least vote to make the artillery not create creators. It doesn’t take long for katushas and landmattress to make a complete mess making tank pathing terrible and vet 3-5 terminator squads with yellow cover everywhere

Increase the amount of damage the terrain can take before a creator forms would in my opinion, semi nerf the units
19 Nov 2017, 17:41 PM

I think there should be a limitation of artillery units per player. Like 2 rocket artillery units (katty, stuka, mattress, calliOP, werfer) of the same kind, similar to heavies limitations.

Static Howitzer can remain as is, they are easily countered by offmaps.

whats with the necro's today:crazy:
19 Nov 2017, 17:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Nov 2017, 17:41 PMAlphrum

whats with the necro's today:crazy:

20 Nov 2017, 01:17 AM

It's always the OST start the artillery war in team game. Just say, how to clear the MG42 that garrisoned in a building of a fuel point that captured by the sure-win first engagement OKW's strum when there are two 3.2 second turbo ostheer mortar behind it in the first five minutes? Smoke? Do you know how many volks with green sand bag protecting the mg42? Mortar? You mean the USF mortar that can shoot by the mg or the turtle mortar of Soviet that will lose to the ost one definitely? British mortar pit? Clearly it's not the first five minute option.
20 Nov 2017, 03:36 AM

LOL YOU'VE CLEARLY NEVER WITNESSED COH1

Lolol.

Seriously though, for a long time I've thought that the soviet mortar should be the gold standard for indirect fire, and maybe even then nerfing it all more. Mortars shouldn't be able to autofire moving squads from halfway across the map and hit 9/10 times.
20 Nov 2017, 08:58 AM

Lolol.

Seriously though, for a long time I've thought that the soviet mortar should be the gold standard for indirect fire, and maybe even then nerfing it all more. Mortars shouldn't be able to autofire moving squads from halfway across the map and hit 9/10 times.

I remember the first day of the completely untested USF mortar. First game i got into with it its first (and i mean FIRST) shot wiped the enemy sturm squad

But agreed. Imo they shouldnt be set and forget all purpose support. They should be for clearing static
Strong points for christ sake...
20 Nov 2017, 09:11 AM

2-3 mortar pits, couple field guns, 6 mortar teams, land mattress, calliope...give me a fucking break.

And after all of these an allied opponent writes to you in chat something like "funny how axis don't need to play infantry" :snfPeter:

TTT: Start with removing autofire :megusta:
20 Nov 2017, 18:59 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Necro is necro. Last warning.

Start a new thread, if you have anything useful to add.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 41
Germany 29
Germany 262
Israel 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %