Login

russian armor

Balance is a lie

• This thread is locked
30 Mar 2016, 12:20 PM

There is no balance in this game.

Relic has no perception when it 'balances' this game. Numbers, DPS, RNG, it doesnt matter, these things are not significant in a real match.

Let me tell you what is significant in a real match: the fact that wehrmacht or OKW can just spam panzerschrecks. Especialy since wehr infantry got buffed wehrmacht has joined the happy blobbing family. 120 muni for a mobile unit that has 2 AT weapons, will always penetrate and has moderate close combat ability, what a joke.

USF blobs are inferior. They cost as much but riflemen have lower survivability than panzergrens but are more expensive than volks and bazookas have less penetration. Do not get me started on how futile it is to blob as soviets or unsustainable it is for UKF.

Blobbing has made this game unbearable. Panzergrenadiers are the new heart of this problem. No squad should have 2 AT weapons except riflemen. Why? Because german tanks are vastly superior and bazooks are less deadly. THE FACTION WITH THE BEST TANKS DOES NOT NEED THE BEST AT.

For 4 of the last games I played now wehrmacht players I fought just spam panzergrens and made detachments of 3 squads. That's 6 panzerschrecks and 6 STG44's. That is AT and good close-medium anti-infantry plus bundle grenades.

I cannot cope with this anymore. Say that I lack skill or whatever or lock this thread and call this a rant, I don't care anymore. I'm just tired of panzerschreck blobs.

30 Mar 2016, 12:25 PM

30 Mar 2016, 12:32 PM

30 Mar 2016, 12:37 PM

Blobbing sucks, to be sure, but when you get that oh-so-sweet multi-kill with an SU76 barrage and the enemy player immediately quits (right after calling you a maphacking noob), why, those are the moments that make me as moist as a mollusc.

Blobbing is just another form of the emplacement strategy - invest heavily in a single unit/swarm that you can manage because you lack the cognitive abilities to control multiple units independently. There is next to no recovery if it gets wiped.

"Here, kill this and you win"
30 Mar 2016, 12:37 PM

30 Mar 2016, 12:43 PM

How this "balance" post will end.

30 Mar 2016, 12:46 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

30 Mar 2016, 12:47 PM

At least you wont meet zombie vet 3 with streck anymore, be grateful.
30 Mar 2016, 12:50 PM
Patrion 14

You won't get any answers with a rant like this. Like you said, this won't lead anywhere. Locked.
30 Mar 2016, 13:45 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Culled Walrus thread moved from Balance to graveyard Scrap Yard
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 68

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L