Login

russian armor

Rapid conscription is OP

28 Mar 2016, 14:08 PM

Get this, it's literally the more you kill them, the more they come back.
It's literally a Hydra ability are you fucking kidding us Relic?

Get fucking real here, how is this techincally fair or balanced?
It's insane!

ORAAAH ORAAAH OORAH

I go mid: Conscripts
flank Left: Conscripts
Flank right: Conscripts
Try to push tanks: Suddenly 5 conscripts ganging around throwing AT grenades.

HOLY SHIIIIIIT :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Then goes the super cheap tank spam.
It's literally impossible to counter all this bunch of conscripts armed with SMG.

Can we agree that this ability is beyond bullshit?
28 Mar 2016, 14:12 PM

Updated thread title.
28 Mar 2016, 14:13 PM

It can only give up to two conscripts and is time based, burns munition and requires risking your squads to get reimbursed. Fresh con spawns are not that big of a challenge to face. I don't see why they would be considered a large threat.
28 Mar 2016, 14:15 PM

Meh, relief infantry is better and is in overall better doctrines than rapid conscription.
28 Mar 2016, 14:23 PM

It can only give up to two conscripts and is time based, burns munition and requires risking your squads to get reimbursed. Fresh con spawns are not that big of a challenge to face. I don't see why they would be considered a large threat.

It doesn't matter because it doesn't replace dead squads but dead units.
He can just replace dead units in base while rushing his 2 new squads at me.
28 Mar 2016, 14:29 PM

I'll assume its so op that you couldn't resist and gave in to the dark side, in which case we will see in your next post after this one your top 50 rank just by using doctrines with this ability, such as NKVD disruption tactics or conscript support tactics.

In fact, the ability is so op that everyone has agreed over 2 years ago to never use it again when it was changed to call cons instead of penals, because as its widely known, conscripts were, are and always will be most overpowered and best scaling infantry in the game. :snfBarton:

Why haven't you participated and won ESL with this again?
28 Mar 2016, 14:30 PM

This ability has long been on the pile of useless commander stuff. If you strongly believe it's OP, you will struggle with the game once you get to meet the better commanders.
28 Mar 2016, 14:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Mar 2016, 14:29 PMKatitof
I'll assume its so op that you couldn't resist and gave in to the dark side, in which case we will see in your next post after this one your top 50 rank just by using doctrines with this ability, such as NKVD disruption tactics or conscript support tactics.

In fact, the ability is so op that everyone has agreed over 2 years ago to never use it again when it was changed to call cons instead of penals, because as its widely known, conscripts were, are and always will be most overpowered and best scaling infantry in the game. :snfBarton:

Why haven't you participated and won ESL with this again?

NKVD Doc is used by most top players though, many players think this doc is useless or bad, it's not.
28 Mar 2016, 14:47 PM

You're kidding right? If you got stomped by a player using a commander featuring this ability it's purely because you were outplayed, not because the ability is OP. I mean, they're cons FFS.
28 Mar 2016, 14:48 PM

Cons + PPsH = mass sturmpios
28 Mar 2016, 14:50 PM

Official forum when? Relic, please, save us.
28 Mar 2016, 14:54 PM

Cons + PPsH = mass sturmpios

Lol. More like mass tickle party.
28 Mar 2016, 14:55 PM

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? I'm not some alien, I may be wrong but I'm trying to talk into something that makes a little sense at least.

I think it's op because it adds cons too easily.
In COH 1 replacing units took time and only worked when the whole squad died.
28 Mar 2016, 14:56 PM

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? I'm not some alien

The word I would use would be "lunatic". :snfBarton:

In COH 1 replacing units took time and only worked when the whole squad died.

28 Mar 2016, 15:09 PM

You're kidding right? If you got stomped by a player using a commander featuring this ability it's purely because you were outplayed, not because the ability is OP. I mean, they're cons FFS.

You guys are either noobs or deluded if you think this.

Stop minimizing the potential of conscript support and NKVD, they are much much stronger docs than you think.
28 Mar 2016, 15:21 PM

You guys are either noobs or deluded if you think this.

Stop minimizing the potential of conscript support and NKVD, they are much much stronger docs than you think.

I'm not minimizing the potential of them, I'm telling you they aren't nearly as good as you make them out to be. I've seen them both used by good players to great effect, but it doesn't have anything to do with the abilities themselves being OP. Believe me, go and try to pull this off against half competent players, you will be so underwhelmed and quickly change your opinion of it.
28 Mar 2016, 15:21 PM

I gotta say this, thanks for the good laugh, I needed that, if not, feel free to provide pictures, videos or replays if you please, if not then continue on gentlemen, I'll make sure to visit this topic once I need a good laugh again.
28 Mar 2016, 15:24 PM
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 48
Russian Federation 108

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak