Login

russian armor

Soviet faction

PAGES (12)down
20 Mar 2016, 22:01 PM

Yea, let's allow to write only to "retarded" axis-fans, like that one, which Katitof laughed on. And for all-knowing Zarok, which can decide who should be allowed to write, and who shouldn't.

Maybe you, Zarok, should not be allowed to post on balance?

Why didn't you write same for that retard, who think, that cons are better than volks?

Just a quick note, vet 3 cons can fight vet 5 volks (just check out esl final) with correct micro and positioning
21 Mar 2016, 04:14 AM

Just a quick note, vet 3 cons can fight vet 5 volks (just check out esl final) with correct micro and positioning

So, if on some "ESL game" Osttrupens will beat Riflemans or TommyRiflemans, Osstrupens will become better or maybe equial to them? I guess no, but I'm sure it's possible to beat Rifles with Osttrupens with same correct micro and positioning.

So, don't be ridiculous. Conscripts obviously can't be better or equial to folks Volks. No stock weapons, all grenades should be unlocked for additional MP and fuel, molotov is 10 time worse than flamenade, slower gaining veterancy, than for Volks with schrecks... You may continue it more.
21 Mar 2016, 04:39 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

The existence of a single tactic that doesn't need that amount of micro, tactical thinking and combined arms I spoke of in my post doesn't mean that the faction isn't as I said in its overall design. I played that cheesy maxim spam not even once because it is for "pros" who like abusing simple and op mechanics (please don't feel offended). Someday it will be nerfed and people will see how weak soviets are without it if you are playing below rank 1000. Still they will be strong at top skill level without maxim spam.

2 Jul 2013, 13:59 PM

:snfPeter::brad:
21 Mar 2016, 05:00 AM

Just watch the ESL sometime.

Actually Soviets (form allies side) is one of the most played factions in the ESl (even the finals lately they have been played a lot). So yeah i think they are kind ok.
21 Mar 2016, 06:22 AM

Just watch the ESL sometime.

Actually Soviets (form allies side) is one of the most played factions in the ESl (even the finals lately they have been played a lot). So yeah i think they are kind ok.

How are you fed up with ESL, nobody cares.
21 Mar 2016, 09:53 AM
Honorary Member Badge

cut it out please :rolleyes: get back on topic or i will ahve to close it to tired to save this thread so ill leave it till i return wen i return if its not back on track or some other mod hasn't done deed ill close it...

edit fuck it go with my first instincts good luck :wave:
21 Mar 2016, 10:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Mar 2016, 16:38 PMKatitof
Admission of defeat

Admit it Katitof, you have no ground to stand on. Everything you've said has been objectively false, and i'm not surprised because no one has seen you play CoH2. How can you discuss balance if you refuse to show your playercard, let alone play the game?

While you and a few other delusional individuals are calling the Communist faction weak/UP, they were the most picked Allied faction during the recent ESL, and won the most matches.

The problem with the Rus faction isn't the faction itself, but rather between the keyboard and chair :romeoMug:
21 Mar 2016, 10:27 AM

Dude, again, you're a virgin talking sex.
You barely left placement with soviets and you think you know stuff?

Alright, lets do it another way:

If soviets are so fine and everything, why you struggle to have 40% W/L ratio?

Ohh right, because you don't play the faction and when you do, you suck hard, which disqualifies you BY DEFAULT from any kind of statement that would be either "objective" or "based on facts". :snfBarton:

You're also so self deluded that you don't even see what I type, I didn't said said soviets are weak in this thread, not even once. Some units are, the units you claim to be fine and refuse to prove it. Apparently high level streamers and other players also refuse to show these "fine" units in action as maxim spam and doctrinal armor is all that is used, you use anything else, you've lose, which the ESL you try to back yourself with just yesterday showed at best that you're clueless lunatic who have no idea what he talks about. :romeoMug:

Also, I LOVE how you tried to use my quote in the last line WHILE HAVING 40% win loss ration with the faction in question. :sibPheasant:

So how about this, you stay away from the thread(or any balance thread), until you actually will have more then 50% wins with every faction you want to talk about in the mode you play the most and no, placement games do not count. :sibHyena:

Please, make sure you are skilled enough to talk about balance first and in the mean time, let the grown ups talk. :romeoPro:
21 Mar 2016, 10:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Mar 2016, 10:27 AMKatitof
Dude, again, you're a virgin talking sex.
You barely left placement with soviets and you think you know stuff?

I've played my fair share of the Communist faction, unlike you who have no games under your belt according to your playercard.

Alright, lets do it another way:

No other way around this boyo, just admit your were objectively wrong.

If soviets are so fine and everything, why you struggle to have 40% W/L ratio?

RNG. I won most of my Soviet games but unfortunately rng was against me.

Ohh right, because you don't play the faction and when you do, you suck hard, which disqualifies you BE DEFAULT from any kind of statement that would be either "objective" or "based on facts". :snfBarton:

Unlike you, I've actually played the faction :romeoMug:

You're also so self deluded that you don't even see what I type, I didn't said said soviets are weak in this thread, not even once. Some units are, the units you claim to be fine and refuse to prove it. Apparently high level streamers and other players also refuse to show these "fine" units in action as maxim spam and doctrinal armor is all that is used, you use anything else, you've lose, which the ESL you try to back yourself with just yesterday showed at best that you're clueless lunatic who have no idea what he talks about. :romeoMug:

Now now Katitof, we know you consider the whole Soviet faction to be UP, so what I said is correct.

You say that high level streamers/tourney players refuse to show UP units? Why were Conscripts used in every EU ESL match yesterday? According to you, they're UP but I actually watched the ESL's and I can confirm that they're a potent unit.

Conscripts are a very potent mainline infantry and can be considered better than Volks due to their sheer utility. ESL vindicated my judgement and I shall remain adamant that Conscripts aren't UP/weak, but instead good infantry. :romeoMug:

So how about this, you stay away from the thread(or any balance thread), until you actually will have more then 50% wins with every faction you want to talk about in the mode you play the most and no, placement games do not count. :sibHyena:

How about you stay away from balance threads until you've played a match of coh2 :sibHyena:

Please, make sure you are skilled enough to talk about balance first and in the mean time, let the grown ups talk. :romeoPro:

Yes, I think it's time for you to let people who actually play the game discuss balance :romeoMug:
21 Mar 2016, 11:10 AM

RE, please go back to the oblivion :luvDerp:
21 Mar 2016, 11:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Mar 2016, 09:44 AMzarok47

My oh my, i really hit a nerve with you people didn't i?
Afraid you would be affected by my idea aren't you?
I do wonder why...

Nope, I gotta agree with your's words in this thread, but not about that one.

Still no free nades for Soviets is not make :megusta:
21 Mar 2016, 11:57 AM

Just to add in something I haven't seen mentioned yet - that maxim has (what seems to be) two accuracy bulletins and a rate of fire bulletin, whereas the mg42 has no bulletins.

All the talk about crawling through yellow cover / models outside of green cover aside - this isn't really a fair test, I'd expect the maxim to win with a triple bulletin buff.
21 Mar 2016, 11:58 AM

I'm knowledgeable about the Rus faction because I've both played them and played against them countless times.
My playercard says I've played the communist faction, so my claims about the Rus Army are valid.

Total 17 matches soviet 1x1 and 40% winrate.
Total 4 mathes Soviet 2x2 and 25% winrate.
WOW, so knowledgeable, much skill. :snfPeter:
21 Mar 2016, 12:03 PM

The mainline inf is fine as it is, they just need to reduce guards costs and make infantry call-ins back to 1 CP instead of 2.

Guards and Shocks being 2 CP is a fucking joke.

Actually they are not fine!

The fact is that Conscripts are dealing low damage and have the same durability, as far as I remember, no matter whats their veterancy level.

Initially, the 6-man squads helps them remain on the field but late game they are almost a joke as opposing armies have every sort of weapon/upgrade to kill them fast. So, by end game, you have Cons that deal somewhat better damage but can't stay on the field long enough, they lose DPS rapidly (cause of individual models being killed really fast) and, no matter what, they feed enemies veterancy.

Another mistake you do is that in your mind Guards and Shocks are a "replacement" for mainline infantry.

These are call-in, doctrinal infantry units! They aren't stock infantry, they aren't available to everyone and many commanders don't even utilize them. The fact that most people prefer to have a commander that has some sort of call-in infantry, simply confirms that Consscripts alone are lacking to some extend and that, with the lack of dependable late-game tanks, forces Soviet faction to be hooked on certain commanders...
21 Mar 2016, 12:25 PM

My playercard says I've played the communist faction, so my claims about the Rus Army are valid.

Katitof fucking pwned you dude.

My advice, you won't take it: play 50 games as RUS before posting about RUS again. Play 50 games as USA before posting about USA again. Play 50 games as UKF before posting about UKF again.
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS