Login

russian armor

wehr and brit sniper need a target size nerf

8 Mar 2016, 19:43 PM

i just think it's unfair that OST and UKF snipers can survive a mortar to the head while my SU sniper vet 3 gets a squadwipe from a RNG mortar round.
8 Mar 2016, 22:01 PM

If your sniper was hugging green cover and the atg shot came from the point not covered by the green cover, it actually happens alot since the shot hits the green cover and splash damages your sniper.
I managed to kill an ally's sniper team this way...

Illustration

--> shot trajectory
X sniper
[] green cover

--> X []

He was in a crater and other was on open ground.
9 Mar 2016, 01:28 AM

no retreat for sniper ?

This could probably be a really solid idea. You'd have to support you sniper at all times, use camo a lot more. I'd love to see this implemented.
9 Mar 2016, 01:31 AM

Permanently Banned
75% of my sniper deaths have been from Panzerschreck or Bazooka hits. I think that's what really needs to be nerfed.
9 Mar 2016, 03:08 AM

wehrmacht sniper recloak needs to be longer

it's really dumb how they can shoot and disappear before the fire aim time is up
9 Mar 2016, 06:49 AM

Ive had my Wehr sniper retreat through double guards and escape with over half health. Ive also (multiple times seen my rakketten In a building return fire on a soviet sniper (who missed btw) and nail both models its funny how this game works sometimes... Tho I do agree a flank on a sniper should be the end of him, and its counters really should idk... Counter them....
9 Mar 2016, 08:47 AM

I see most people are unhappy about flanking the sniper or using LV to counter him but always escape,
So,as I have already suggested,we could remove the "get out of jail free" button (retreat) from sniper
So that we don't see him run right in your army and still survive.
9 Mar 2016, 09:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Mar 2016, 03:38 AMTobis
The vetereancy fix will be a huge buff to killing snipers. Snipers get no increased received accuracy or anything with vet.

+1

Guys, be patient. I would stop discussing balance issues until Relic fix vet bug. The problems you say may get solved without any drastic changes.

Brace yourself! coh2.5 is coming :D
9 Mar 2016, 10:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Mar 2016, 09:08 AMStark

+1

Guys, be patient. I would stop discussing balance issues until Relic fix vet bug. The problems you say may get solved without any drastic changes.

Brace yourself! coh2.5 is coming :D

Yea, probably sniper issue will fix itself but 10 more issues will be back like Volks terminators etc :brad:
9 Mar 2016, 10:16 AM

wehrmacht sniper recloak needs to be longer

it's really dumb how they can shoot and disappear before the fire aim time is up

It was nerfed recently, even soviet sniper can take a shot if ost one won't move away.

Target size nerf however does make sense.

I would also give sov snipers 82hp and model size of 2 as of now, they are the only snipers who can be one shotted by mortars and relic specifically buffed other snipers hp to 82 to avoid that kind of RNG deaths to the expensive, micro intensive units. Not like T1 isn't dead enough as it is.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★