Login

russian armor

FEBRUARY 25TH UPDATE - RELEASE NOTES

PAGES (13)down
19 Feb 2016, 04:08 AM

Some of my feedback:

• It says the AEC's cost was changed from 320/60, but its current cost is 340/50. Can someone explain this? Sorry if this was already stated in the thread, but I only read the patch notes.
  • No more fuel cost for UC = rejoice!
  • Calliope not being able to decrew means it can't repair without rear echelons. That's a big nerf that has nothing to do with the cooldown.
  • Artillery cover definitely needed a nerf, but now I'm afraid there will be no point in picking that commander, because everything else in it sucks.
  • I'm really happy to see Relic trying to further improve the awful, awful tank pathfinding. Still, I think the best solution would be to just go back to how it was before, then switch the reverse gear hotkey to V instead of the horribly misplaced U key.

19 Feb 2016, 04:10 AM

"It says the AEC's cost was changed from 320/60, but its current cost is 340/50. Can someone explain this? Sorry if this was already stated in the thread, but I only read the patch notes.
No more fuel cost for UC = rejoice!"

I've requested clarification on the blog. It did originally say 280/60.
19 Feb 2016, 04:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2016, 04:08 AMKothre

• I'm really happy to see Relic trying to further improve the awful, awful tank pathfinding. Still, I think the best solution would be to just go back to how it was before, then switch the reverse gear hotkey to V instead of the horribly misplaced U key.

This!!

I'm not aware of any changes to that unit this patch.

Poor forgotten Strafniki :guyokay:
19 Feb 2016, 04:56 AM

In a blatant effort to spread positivity, I will now share my favorite parts of this patch and my very real reactions to them as I read.

Abandon Critical:
We would like to add more risk associated the abandoned function. Now in order to successfully retrieve an abandoned vehicle you will need to repair it to 100% HP.

Now causes engine destroy critical on abandoned

YO HOLY FUCK DO YOU SEE THIS SHIT 10 / 10 PATCH RIGHT HERE FOLKS YOOOOOOOO
ESPORTS HERE WE COME

Forced Facing before moving when executing the following commands added: attack move, facing command, right clicking on an enemy unit, and when moving a group of vehicles.

MORE CONTROL YES GIVE US MORE CONTROL YES

AEC
We are reverting the main gun profile change and implementing a buff to its coaxial machine gun.

Calliope
Barrage Salvo reduced from 24 to 18

Panzerwerfer
Reducing the damage profile slightly at far and medium range to prevent squad deaths in that area.

Damage profile reduced from 1 / 0.5 / 0.3 to 1 /0.4/ 0.15

AYO THAT'S SOME GOOD SHIT
WE IN THERE, SCREW AoE AND FRUSTRATING SQUAD WIPES
CONSISTENCY

BUG FIXES

Stormtrooper Veterancy requirements have been set to the correct levels
Stun Grenades no longer Stop enemy Squads from Retreating
HMG Teams that Retreat while Stunned, no longer receive a permanent Range Penalty modifier
The Scoped Lee Enfield Rifle have the correct damage setting
Fixed issue where two Shock Troop Squad members would move to cover before they will start shooting.
Fixed USF base rotation issue. Weapon racks now face towards the battlefield
Soviet Intercept ability no longer shows the location of Enemy Mines

CHOICE BUG FIXES
19 Feb 2016, 05:13 AM

In reference to the abandoned vehicle change; Can you not get into abandoned vehicles until they're 100% repaired or you can, but the engine will be destroyed? If it's the latter, it gives an unfair advantage to USF, because they can use Crit Repair and get away.
19 Feb 2016, 05:18 AM

Hope it will affect all USF hop out of vehicle maneuvers, so when u decrew you need to repair to 100% to get engine working ^^
19 Feb 2016, 05:56 AM

I smell 15 fuel 222 spam.
19 Feb 2016, 06:17 AM
Patrion 28

i like the bug fixes. not too sure about the rest of it.
19 Feb 2016, 06:37 AM
Donator 11

still invincible ostheer sniper. retreat button makes it ok even when being chased by 2 squads and 16 bullets in its leg.
19 Feb 2016, 07:07 AM

this is a real balance patch ?, its a fu joke
no limitation for rocket launchers, no nerf for british inf, no CC unit for okw, no increase mp for all main inf units, no mg or okw, no nerf for super maxim, and ...

are you stupid or something ?
19 Feb 2016, 07:08 AM

Moving in the right direction. Love the fact that there are the usual people whining about some of the much needed nerfs that the consensus has agreed upon for ages now. Guess you will never please everyone.
19 Feb 2016, 07:10 AM

this is a real balance patch ?, its a fu joke
no limitation for rocket launchers, no nerf for british inf, no CC unit for okw, no increase mp for all main inf units, no mg or okw, no nerf for super maxim, and ...

are you stupid or something ?

Hello? Anyone home?

CC unit for OKW? How about sturmpioneers, Panzerfusiliers with G43, or Obers with IR-STG-44?

And did you forget to read the bits about Rocket artillery being selectively nerfed?

Maxim nerf is coming next patch, alongside further balance changes.
19 Feb 2016, 07:27 AM

No UKF Emplacement in asfter-game stats. Even OKW shitty flak emplacement has its own place in after-game stats but I guess Pits, Bofors and 17 pounder are less important :foreveralone:
19 Feb 2016, 07:33 AM

Some good changes here, but still nothing done about volk shreck blobbing? Also buffing the 222 without increasing its cost seems problematic. Usf liut tier will be pretty mediocre next patch vs ost I think.
19 Feb 2016, 07:40 AM

I waited for this? I was hyped for this?

yay another month of maxim spam, yay another month of worthless 25 pounder. Garbage. Just like the last patch.
19 Feb 2016, 07:54 AM

Banned
We would like to add more risk associated the abandoned function. Now in order to successfully retrieve an abandoned vehicle you will need to repair it to 100% HP.

Now causes engine destroy critical on abandoned

This awesome :)
19 Feb 2016, 08:01 AM

Am I the only one here that wanted an accuracy buff for the .222? I'm lucky to kill a single model on retreat through negative cover...

I was suggesting this for the past 10 months...

Apparently relic believes 15 fuel unit should be as durable as 20/40 fuel unit with 75 mun upgrade and calls it balance.

Though the change pretty much seals the deal about 222, its role is NOT AI, its light AT and light AA only.
19 Feb 2016, 08:09 AM

No nerf for maxims??? Maxim spam still being unbeatable if good mate.
19 Feb 2016, 08:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2016, 07:10 AMRappy

Hello? Anyone home?

CC unit for OKW? How about sturmpioneers, Panzerfusiliers with G43, or Obers with IR-STG-44?

And did you forget to read the bits about Rocket artillery being selectively nerfed?

Maxim nerf is coming next patch, alongside further balance changes.

sturmpioneers is good in early game only, axis dont have any unit for fighting with paratroopers or shock troops in close areas, Panzerfusiliers are long range and Obers are joke

Barrage Salvo reduced from 24 to 18, Can no longer be de-crewed
above changes is Ridiculous, dont change anything, we have still calliope and katiusha spam

maxim nerf ? when ? next year ?

19 Feb 2016, 08:25 AM

Good start. But stills no fix for 13pop 120mm Mortars and 6pop panzerfusiliers.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS