Login

russian armor

FEBRUARY 25TH UPDATE - RELEASE NOTES

PAGES (13)down
18 Feb 2016, 23:58 PM

"Like other Artys, maybe it should NOT kill everything the instant it hits and give players the chance for counterplay?"

Hi, meet close the pocket.
19 Feb 2016, 00:05 AM

With no fuel cost for the UC there is no excuse for all you l447 skillz pro types not to show us your prowess in the UC challenge. :D

https://www.coh2.org/topic/49238/universal-carrier-challenge

Some chap told me Barton was a particularly good player... Consider the gauntlet thrown!
19 Feb 2016, 00:13 AM

People keep saying that there are 25pounder and airburst buffs, I don't see them?
19 Feb 2016, 00:30 AM

Mmm artillery cover and calliope nerf salt all over this thread l, I love it.

Just need the next patch that addresses maxims and penals and then we are truly #esports ready.

Double 222 is back on the menu fam.
Neo
19 Feb 2016, 00:34 AM

Just need the next patch that addresses maxims and penals and then we are truly #esports ready.

This thread says hello. #VetGate

https://www.coh2.org/topic/49473/gamebreaking-veterancy-bug
19 Feb 2016, 00:38 AM

aaa
19 Feb 2016, 01:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Feb 2016, 23:38 PMFrost
gj relic, keep your work and this game will fall to the end of the year

germs will be playing vs each other this patch lelics dream
80 fuel difference between t70 and luchs. While luchs is a lot better (3 atg shots to kill vs t70's 2)..
10 CP KT last game after luchs rush and SWARM of infantry of all kind and multiple support weapons.

KT as a starting unit relic pls. its kind of painful to lose to noobs of that bottom level.
aaa
19 Feb 2016, 02:00 AM

Okw need resourse penalty back or pay for new units/abilities unlock. Also 10 CP command panter is too much of a bs. 10 cp is the timing of garbage m4c
19 Feb 2016, 02:02 AM

Am I the only one here that wanted an accuracy buff for the .222? I'm lucky to kill a single model on retreat through negative cover...
19 Feb 2016, 02:13 AM

Looks good.

Cuddles, did the playing allies as axis exploit get fixed this round of patching?
19 Feb 2016, 02:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2016, 01:40 AMaaa

germs will be playing vs each other this patch lelics dream
80 fuel difference between t70 and luchs. While luchs is a lot better (3 atg shots to kill vs t70's 2)..
10 CP KT last game after luchs rush and SWARM of infantry of all kind and multiple support weapons.

KT as a starting unit relic pls. its kind of painful to lose to noobs of that bottom level.

Can we make him into Deadpool from Origins? By that I mean sew his mouth shut, give him laser eyes, and make swords come out of his hands.
19 Feb 2016, 02:25 AM

Here's a 160 muni ability that can kill everything in its radius. you cannot predict much since there's no flare:
Stuka Dive Bomb
https://www.coh2.org/topic/17110/stuka-dive-bomb

Cover Arty doesn't kill any infantry. Tanks can be destroyed if they stand still but there's no engine crit anymore
How in the world does this kill everything? How about you try unleashing the ability by itself and see how many things get "obliterated" lol. How can I take you seriously?

I would say you cant compare stuka and arty cover but fine here we go. The indicator for stuka dive bomb is the noise, not flares in any other aspect then that it behaves like other offmap abilities (that is you can dodge it). Arty cover has a much bigger area of effect and some tanks are just too slow to move out in that period. It very much rains down mortar fire on infantry/support weapons (not sure on this but it has slight surpression i think).
19 Feb 2016, 02:29 AM

The arty cover AI is a nerfed version of the bofors barrage. Mainly suppression I seem to recall ( and the only true suppression the Brits possess).

Smoke on the ground clearly shows the areas of concern for arty cover, noise doesn't tell you squat about where a Stuka is inbound.
19 Feb 2016, 02:36 AM

Achtung!

Achtung!

The patch notes have been ninja edited by Relic!

http://www.companyofheroes.com/blog/2016/02/18/february-25th-update-release-notes

Use Ctrl+F5 to reset the page cache.

Big new change:

Universal Carrier

• Fuel cost removed

It looks like the AEC got even more expensive as well...

edit: Oh, heh, that's what Cuddle was talking about. Well.
19 Feb 2016, 03:05 AM

This thread also glitched just like the old 'Ostheer on Life Support' thread? 13 members online, yet 22 members viewing this thread.

#SeemsLegit :snfPeter:
19 Feb 2016, 03:08 AM

Relic removing the ability for the Calliope to decrew is basically them admitting that the entire mechanic is fundamentally broken. What happened to pop-cap circumvention being intentional?

No significant changes to OKW either, despite the faction's clear overreliance on the Panzershreck.

Good bug changes though.
19 Feb 2016, 03:25 AM

Game is still far from balanced. I don't understand why relic gives OKW, USF, UKF highly durable infantry and leaves Ostheer and Soviets with paper infantry. I mean the cover system is practically non existent with USF and OKW Infantry, which is why we see games with both of those factions blobbing majority of the time in team games.
19 Feb 2016, 03:36 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Relic removing the ability for the Calliope to decrew is basically them admitting that the entire mechanic is fundamentally broken. What happened to pop-cap circumvention being intentional?

If they did admit that, they'd have removed it for all of them. Here, they're saying "OK yeah now at this unit's point it's kinda silly".
19 Feb 2016, 03:50 AM

Patch notes now say 280 / 70 for a nerfed AEC.

Sweet beyjaysus, must be gold plated.

Doubt I'd even bother building one to test it at that price...

Just a suggestion, changing multiple parameters (cost and ability) is always going to be tricky, if a unit is over performing then nerfing it's ability makes sense, as does increasing it's price.

Changing both is always going to be a minefield as you effectively don't have data to base it on.
19 Feb 2016, 03:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2016, 03:36 AMVuther

If they did admit that, they'd have removed it for all of them. Here, they're saying "OK yeah now at this point it's kinda silly".

you can't decrew the pershing but you can still decrew most other stuff. They're only not allowing you to decrew the really strong units.

stacking m10s in armor company still works so i don't know what that guy is smoking
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 32
Peru 15
United Kingdom 47
unknown 5
United States 2
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias