Login

russian armor

calliope? no, calliOP !!!!!

3 Feb 2016, 11:51 AM

Lovely replies, I do love the Axis bias, I'm really ashamed to be part of OKW. Stuka and Pwerfer killing stationary? Axis solution: Get less stationary weapons as Allies.

Calli killing stationary weapons - Axis solution: Nerf of GTFO.

*slowclap*

stuka and pwerfer atleast didnt kill retreating infantry

but calliope dosnt . 10-10-4 shot is melting all of thing

get less stationary weapons... ha! you dont know anything about ostheer !
ostheer plays know that is bullshit
3 Feb 2016, 11:53 AM

How about you post your ranks here johnsmith? or do you want me to smash you in 1v1's as allies and axis?

Typical.. User disagrees with post, requests player-rank, and use threats of being decimated in-game to demonstrate point. Use the search tool if you want. There's not that many JohnSmith out there.

Stukas and Pwerfer kill retreating units as well as Callips. Kinda biased there.
3 Feb 2016, 11:58 AM
Donator 11

Typical.. User disagrees with post, requests player-rank, and use threats of being decimated in-game to demonstrate point. Use the search tool if you want. There's not that many JohnSmith out there.

Stukas and Pwerfer kill retreating units as well as Callips. Kinda biased there.

Where did i say that pwerfer wasnt op or stuka didnt need slight changes??? Please do not put words in my mouth forum warrior.
3 Feb 2016, 12:00 PM

Do you even READ the forums? Or are you just jumping straight to insults when someone disagrees with you?

stuka and pwerfer atleast didnt kill retreating infantry

Where did i say that pwerfer wasnt op or stuka didnt need slight changes??? Please do not put words in my mouth forum warrior.
3 Feb 2016, 12:01 PM

Typical.. User disagrees with post, requests player-rank, and use threats of being decimated in-game to demonstrate point.

Use the search tool if you want. There's not that many JohnSmith out there.

There is a JohnSmith out there, with about nothing but OkW games.
But the catch is, that guy is triple prestige and you claim to start playing since november, giving you about 4 month's to achieve what an average coh2 player takes about a year and a half.
Than there is the fact your posts are everything but consistent with someone playing mostly one faction.
Perhaps you are the very first person wh predominatly plays one faction and somehow is able to claim the other side needs more buffs (generalisation) and is capable of doing what the average coh2 player needs about a year for.
Or you are someone else and i got the wrong person.

Who knows? i certianly don't.

3 Feb 2016, 12:01 PM

Just 4029 :sibHyena:

but what can you expect from a guy who says that calliope is so easy to hunt and he does that every single game without any problems :foreveralone:
3 Feb 2016, 12:03 PM
Donator 11

Do you even READ the forums? Or are you just jumping straight to insults when something disagrees with you?

Why do you quote other peoples post when talking to me? Im not responsible for those.

And i do read the forums and that what makes me salty, people like you who just blindly think they know every single part of the game and state things that are not true even if its obvious.
3 Feb 2016, 12:03 PM

I play nothing but 2on2 OKW, that's right, and I do believe that the game is quite unbalanced. There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with Allies buff, or is there some kind of hidden contract that one has to defend their own faction??
3 Feb 2016, 12:04 PM

And i do read the forums and that what makes me salty, people like you who just blindly think they know every single part of the game and state things that are not true even if its obvious.

Gosh, more insults. Do you only spew these out? I am not that new to the game now, but I do know enough to fight my way to victory, learning new things every day, and I never stated that I know everything. Really social, man, really.
3 Feb 2016, 12:16 PM

I play nothing but 2on2 OKW, that's right, and I do believe that the game is quite unbalanced. There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with Allies buff, or is there some kind of hidden contract that one has to defend their own faction??

You and i both know you don't just disagree with an allied buff, but advocate just about nothing else.
Even going so far as to claim caliope commander is fine and other USF commanders should be buffed to it's level. Not to mention your comments about axis players or your general attitude when confronted when someone disagree's about that.
And as for the hidden agenda: in my 2-3 years here i have yet to meet the player who plays one faction mostly/solely and is biased towards the other faction/side (your posts actually fit with an allied only player).
But as i said, maybe you are special (and play a damn lot in a span of 4 month's). Or i found the wrong person.
So, i would ask for a playercard and/or a replay, to make sure either way.

3 Feb 2016, 12:19 PM

You haven't understood relic's 5 year plan. :foreveralone:
3 Feb 2016, 12:20 PM

It's not that I support a calliope nerf - these things are strong. I try to advocate better play than than just rage threads and rage posts abouts units. There's already enough people (like OP) who prefer to rage and/or other people with other less subtle approaches (like playercard now or GTFO people). But I do strongly understand the USF point of view of the lack of commanders - I'd love to see more Pershings for instance! It's silly for gameplay that I am less scared of Pershings than Callips. I am scared to fight 1919s, but the awesome Rangers from CoH1? Where are they? It is no fun to fight the same thing over and over again because it's meta and everyone waits for nerfs. I'd rather see buffs for underused stuff, and there's plenty in this game. I only faced ONE player who got mass T3474s - and he lost.

I am totally not a fan of Relic's approach of releasing commanders, then nerfing these to the ground after a while. JT sounded so awesome when it was able to shoot through walls, and I never got to experience that. I read that OST Air Support was brilliant back then, and that Stukas loiters crowded the map. Elite Troops on OST is another example. I really would prefer Relic to buff other commanders than nerfing yet another commander to the ground.

Some commanders did deserve a nerf, I heard that Tiger Ace had 3k health back then, and there was no resource limitations to it. Soviet Industry had a T70 at minute 2 or so :D

Balance is for me not all about nerfing, but finding the right approach between things.

edited: forgot a few words. Note: I'm jobless for the time being, and perhaps a bit depressed, but i find a lot of comfort in coh gaming :)
3 Feb 2016, 12:33 PM

Typical rage thread. Loses game, goes to forum to complain with lots of inappropriate language and tons of punctuation.

From my experience with random OKW 2on2 teammates, people who tend to say that the Calliope is OP are Volksblobbers to Panther/KT. Especially these with your kind of punctuation and phrasing.

It is not like that USF has got enough AT and AI both at the same time. Just make yourself a mission to go and hunt these things down instead of patiently sitting in your base, or mass-blob retreat.

If it is 4on4, Axis has got their own (cheaper) Pwerfer, which does deal with blobs equally well.

Agreed
3 Feb 2016, 12:36 PM

Imo anyone defending the current state of the Calliope docterine cannot be taken seriously.
3 Feb 2016, 12:45 PM

Stuff

Funny thing you mention all those commanders and abilities, since all of them were OP and were nerfed accordingly. There is no reason to keep something OP (weak early/mid/late game, commander would be useless, other side has X yadayada) and caliope is OP, there can be no doubt about that (640 hp and 160 armor it has alone is enough for a nerf/change).

But seeing as you don't come forth with anything i requested, i will leave this discussion now, however interesting it may be.

3 Feb 2016, 12:49 PM

Funny thing you mention all those commanders and abilities, since all of them were OP and were nerfed accordingly. There is no reason to keep something OP (weak early/mid/late game, commander would be useless, other side has X yadayada)

Nerfed and balanced so well that nobody uses them anymore. There's tons of content in this game, but most of it is just useless junk that seem to have had its time for a month of two before over-nerfs. I hate that the most with Relic, as if they do not know how to balance right in the middle of things.
3 Feb 2016, 12:59 PM

I'm surprised they haven't challenged you to a 1v1 no-scope on Rust....
3 Feb 2016, 13:03 PM

As I pointed out when this commander come out it proved problematic...

The commander is badly designed allowing UFS player to Blob while being able to easily counter enemy blobs.

The Calliope is also over performing having to much firepower and well it survives allot.

It cannot be counter by most artillery and it costs as much as most vehicles that can chase it down, so sending medium tank to counter is not a cost efficient counter.

Further more the crew mechanism allows it to:
bypass pop limit
bypass upkeep
bypass commander when given to other players...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 36
Germany 779
Russian Federation 32
Netherlands 17
Netherlands 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L