Login

russian armor

Panzershrek just too accurate

26 Jan 2016, 13:18 PM

I thing i have a pretty good solution for panzershrek balance, the thing is that 3 Shrek just destroy a t34/76 in 1 shot, and the problem is that it closely always hit the Target a close, medium and even long range. For being a soviet player i tried everyway that i coule passibly make the Shrek miss and i sae a lots on Time when i changed my direction the missile just changing a little bit its direction to hit my tanks.

Sorry for some Shrek blobing fanatic if you are not agreeing with me but just Put the accuracy of the bazookas that sometimes miss there Target because the missile is not autolocking. Mi not talkies about making the Shrek like bazookas because we Know that in the real Life the Shrek was far more efficient, so thats why im talking about keeping the same damage but lower the accuracy to give week tank that are fast like t70 and t34/76 a chance to survive if a blob just appear in there face

So what do you thing guys
26 Jan 2016, 13:36 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

T34/76, while being crappy tanks, don't get destroyed by 3 Shreck volleys. Shrecks themselves are fine, Volks with Shrecks however are not. Nerfing shrecks would just make Pgrens with shrecks awkward. Why do people want to nerf Shrecks if the core problems are Volks equipped with them?
26 Jan 2016, 13:41 PM

I would love an accuracy decrease or -5 range for handheld AT, which are way too effective imo. It seems to be way to easy to hit small vehicles at max range while a-moving around. The thing is that it would be a massive nerf for both axis factions, which they don't need atm, and other AT options would need appropiate buffs. So I don't see that happening in the near future (or at all).
26 Jan 2016, 14:04 PM

Handheld AT is way too easy to use. Low risk high reward, no micro required. AT guns on the other hand are a completely different story.
26 Jan 2016, 14:09 PM

Stop spamming "I hate shrecks" topics. Shrecks are not the problem - if there is a problem at all - the carrier is.
26 Jan 2016, 14:12 PM

What Luvnest said - OKW just needs to fix the longstanding "Core infantry with Shrek" problem.

@ OP I don't think you understand how the game mechanics work - you can't make a Shrek miss once its fired - the hit/miss is already calculated and the rest is just graphics. Other than it hitting a shot blocker of course.

Far as T-70 and "weak" tanks go you just need to practice vehicle micro and infantry kiting at max range. Shreks don't have great long range accuracy.
26 Jan 2016, 15:20 PM

Permanently Banned
Shrecks are far less accurate than bazookas. But ya ok. Change volks. Not nerf shrecks into uselessness just because you have 0 clue on how to kite them.
26 Jan 2016, 18:24 PM
Donator 11

I agree, volk shrecks need their long/medium range changed to allow for actual kiting. Kiting is almost impossible and the slight (very slight) margin of range makes blob controlling damn near impossible.

If anything you could reduce the damage of the shreck if you don't want to reduce its accuracy but for right now it seems like 8/10 rockets will connect at max range.

Maybe do the same for zooks (careful tho cuz the 57mm is hell bad)but for right now Handheld AT is a horrible balance issue.
26 Jan 2016, 18:26 PM

+1 Just attack-move shreck infantry and you'll almost never miss

stupid af
26 Jan 2016, 19:08 PM

Something should be done about volksblob with shreks a-move.
26 Jan 2016, 19:11 PM
Patrion 27

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 14:09 PMJohnnyB
Stop spamming "I hate shrecks" topics. Shrecks are not the problem - if there is a problem at all - the carrier is.

Obviously Luvnest is a noob and we should all listen to Johnny...

:luvDerp:
26 Jan 2016, 19:18 PM

Shrecks are far less accurate than bazookas. But ya ok. Change volks. Not nerf shrecks into uselessness just because you have 0 clue on how to kite them.

Apparently most other people right now in the thread disagree with you. Shreks are more accurate than zooks. Show me some stats otherwise. You seem to post everything pro Axis on every thread that I've read.
26 Jan 2016, 20:04 PM

Apparently most other people right now in the thread disagree with you. Shreks are more accurate than zooks. Show me some stats otherwise. You seem to post everything pro Axis on every thread that I've read.

They have the same "far" accuracy of 0.03 and depending on which file (mp or not) the Bazooka is either slightly more accurate at "near" or slightly less accurate than the Panzerschrek.

(Bazooka has 0.03F 0.06N)
(Panzerschrek 0.03F 0.05N)
(Panzerschrek_mp 0.03F 0.07N)

Either way, the accuracy at max range is the same. Max range is the same for both.

Edit: Also the PIAT has the same accuracy profile as the Bazooka. However the PIATs range is ~25% longer than.
26 Jan 2016, 20:07 PM

Permanently Banned

Newly buffed bazooka: 0.034(F)/0.048(M)/0.063(N)

Couldn't find current data for shreck. Panzershreck was recently nerfed far accuracy a few patch ago.
Accuracy far:
Accuracy near:

Panzershreck has more damage and penetration.

Bazooka is cheaper, is more accurate, fires faster, can be put on rear echelon. Those are the differences between the two.
26 Jan 2016, 20:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 20:04 PMRappy

They have the same "far" accuracy of 0.03 and depending on which file (mp or not) the Bazooka is either slightly more accurate at "near" or slightly less accurate than the Panzerschrek.

(Bazooka has 0.03F 0.06N)
(Panzerschrek 0.03F 0.05N)
(Panzerschrek_mp 0.03F 0.07N)

Either way, the accuracy at max range is the same.

I stand corrected. Thanks for the info Rappy.
26 Jan 2016, 20:10 PM

Newly buffed bazooka: 0.034(F)/0.048(M)/0.063(N)

Couldn't find current data for shreck. Panzershreck was recently nerfed far accuracy a few patch ago.
Accuracy far:
Accuracy near:

Panzershreck has more damage and penetration.

Bazooka is cheaper, is more accurate, fires faster, can be put on rear echelon. Those are the differences between the two.

Seems like stat.coh2 is out of date then.
26 Jan 2016, 20:12 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 20:10 PMRappy

Seems like stats.coh2 is out of date then.

Coh2 stats is yes. I got the bazooka stats from the patch notes. But the patch notes that indicate the panzershreck stats does not exist currently. So I took them from coh2 stats and indicated the nerf a few months ago from memory.
26 Jan 2016, 20:17 PM

Coh2 stats is yes. I got the bazooka stats from the patch notes. But the patch notes that indicate the panzershreck stats does not exist currently. So I took them from coh2 stats and indicated the nerf a few months ago from memory.

oh, I think this is more current than coh2 stats which is long out-of-date
http://www.stat.coh2.hu

Check it. That's what I was going by. But their values are simplified and rounded as they have 2 decimal places, whereas the patch notes have three, so it's anyones guess.
26 Jan 2016, 20:35 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 20:17 PMRappy

oh, I think this is more current than coh2 stats which is long out-of-date
http://www.stat.coh2.hu

Check it. That's what I was going by. But their values are simplified and rounded as they have 2 decimal places, whereas the patch notes have three, so it's anyones guess.

Good site, thank you.
26 Jan 2016, 20:42 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 20:04 PMRappy
Edit: Also the PIAT has the same accuracy profile as the Bazooka. However the PIATs range is ~25% longer than.

Reminder that PIAT don't have the same type of projectile as zooks or shcrecks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★