Login

russian armor

26 Jan 2016, 16:01 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

They need to add attack ground to it. Any kind of vehicle smoke shuts this thing down hard, with no way to fire through it.
26 Jan 2016, 16:04 PM

If Kaitof had any comprehension of stats - or even a basic level of rational thinking - then he would know which faction has the highest win rate and which has the lowest. Hint: One has the AEC and the other has the 222 - can you guess which is which?

If you had any of that, you'd knew we talk single unit in relation to other vehicles around that time span and their cost effectiveness and not different factions global W/L ratios.

These hot air breathers....
26 Jan 2016, 16:09 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 15:59 PMRollo

Someone's just rustled they were struck down by the long hard arm of allied justice (Katitof), putting wehraboos down into their place along CoH2.org and the official forums alike.

He may not be the hero we deserve but he's the hero UKF need right now.

Underneath the hordes of "Emplacements OP!" "nerf chuchill!" "AEC too stronk!" threads he perseveres, like a shining light in the darkness of Axis bias.

Please can a mod ban this dude already, he has done nothing but insult other players.
26 Jan 2016, 16:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 15:59 PMRollo

Someone's just rustled they were struck down by the long hard arm of allied justice (Katitof), putting wehraboos down into their place along CoH2.org and the official forums alike.

He may not be the hero we deserve but he's the hero UKF need right now.

Underneath the hordes of "Emplacements OP!" "nerf chuchill!" "AEC too stronk!" threads he perseveres, like a shining light in the darkness of Axis bias.

Axis Bias = Lowest Win Rate. I see the Kaitof's School of Absent Logic has got another pupil to enrol in his 'special' education class.

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 16:04 PMKatitof

If you had any of that, you'd knew we talk single unit in relation to other vehicles around that time span and their cost effectiveness and not different factions global W/L ratios.

These hot air breathers....

It's almost as if the 4 to 9 minute window in a match is often a crippling time for Wermacht players and the lack of a decent 222 might contribute to their loss rate... :O
26 Jan 2016, 16:43 PM

Permanently Banned
Le axis always OP, allies always UP. Kek.
26 Jan 2016, 16:48 PM

I got to really love how Katitof brings value to this thread with in-game values instead of blind bias supported by insults. Hooray.

26 Jan 2016, 18:09 PM

I think the 222 is relatively cost effective for its price. The problem isn't the 222 underperforming, its that Ost needs a more reliable AI vehicle that it can harrass with and drive off infantry effective effectively. Ost already is super defensive and on top of that they have no mid game unit that the enemy actually has to "deal with" ---> buy AT gun.

I haven't played 1v1 for a while now but I do see the rather scary gap between t2 and t3 that ostheer usually loses in while playing 1v1s.

I agree with many of the higher ranked players who play all factions that the 222 needs a different role than light recon vehicle.
26 Jan 2016, 19:33 PM

I got to really love how Katitof brings value to this thread with in-game values instead of blind bias supported by insults. Hooray.

This.
26 Jan 2016, 19:43 PM

Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 15:15 PMKatitof

Answer yourself this question:
Should this badly scaled, small car be able to compete with any of these?

If we use those logics a tiger should one shot a t34-76, t34-85, sherman m4c, sherman E8, and outrange them without ever being in danger of being penetrated with a safe distance.

This thread is about balancing of the game, not what realities should dictate. Perhaps you do not wish for having balance?
26 Jan 2016, 19:56 PM

Oh he'll quote stats when it suits his trolling and 'Axis OP' memeing, that much is true.

If we use those logics a tiger should one shot a t34-76, t34-85, sherman m4c, sherman E8, and outrange them without ever being in danger of being penetrated with a safe distance.

This thread is about balancing of the game, not what realities should dictate. Perhaps you do not wish for having balance?

Exactly.
26 Jan 2016, 20:13 PM

Tiger owns all of these and outranges them.

Oh, ok then, can we have M3 scout car with much better armor then? Same for WC51 truck? You know, the two completely extinct units that cost as much or more then 222 and are unable to perform on their own?

There is this thing called common sense.

Would it be smart to allow T34/76 to compete with tiger?

Why do you believe it is for 222 to compete with much more heavily armored and armed lights?

Relation of 222 to AEC is pretty much the same as T34 to tiger.

Isn't it enough it can beat greyhound with armor skirts, making the M8 cost three times as much as single 222?
26 Jan 2016, 20:38 PM

Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 20:13 PMKatitof

Oh, ok then, can we have M3 scout car with much better armor then? Same for WC51 truck? You know, the two completely extinct units that cost as much or more then 222 and are unable to perform on their own?

Why do you believe it is for 222 to compete with much more heavily armored and armed lights?

Isn't it enough it can beat greyhound with armor skirts, making the M8 cost three times as much as single 222?

You are truely biting very hard on every one that is going against your views of fair balancing. You must be a 'troller'.

222 is early game only light vehicle ostheer can use without doctrine, it should be able to do things like fighting off a t70 or a stuart light tank or aec, since it is only light vehicle ostheer have without doctrine. If you use these common sense of yours, you could see this very clearly.
26 Jan 2016, 20:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 20:13 PMKatitof

Didn't someone earlier mention that the greyhound is already underpowered for its cost and should be adjusted as well? Why do you keep bringing this up in an article about the 222 instead of making a new forum post about greyhound rebalancing?
26 Jan 2016, 21:00 PM

Permanently Banned
Katitof is deathly afraid of increasing 222 cost for performance buff because it throws his cost comparison argument out the window.
26 Jan 2016, 21:20 PM

Katitof is deathly afraid of increasing 222 cost for performance buff because it throws his cost comparison argument out the window.

I'm all for 222 buff as you can see earlier, I'm just against idiots who believe a cheap, spammable, lightly armored car should be counter for light TANKS.

Half of ost T2 is hard AT and that still isn't enough for some people *cough*Ultimate Viking*cough*.
26 Jan 2016, 21:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 21:20 PMKatitof

I'm all for 222 buff as you can see earlier, I'm just against idiots who believe a cheap, spammable, lightly armored car should be counter for light TANKS.

Half of ost T2 is hard AT and that still isn't enough for some people *cough*Ultimate Viking*cough*.

Too hard, it requires coordination.

I'd love to see the 222 costing 40/50 fuel and being able to counter Stuart, so I can rush M20 and rule the field for 4 more minutes. :thumbsup:
26 Jan 2016, 21:50 PM

Nobody said it should be easy
26 Jan 2016, 21:58 PM

I really like the 222. It feels about the right strength for its cost and when it can come out. The AEC is clearly the one which is coming out too fast in this match up. The problem is people are succumbing to power creep.
26 Jan 2016, 22:05 PM

I think the scout car should just have better AI and that's it. I agree with katitof that it shouldn't be able to counter light tanks like staurt and t70.

Having better AI will greatly help grenadiers who are struggling atm but with that buff it wouldn't be too op as it will still be venerable to small arms fire.
27 Jan 2016, 13:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 09:15 AMpugzii

What a retarded strat, would get shit on by an AEC or a non retard with an AAHT, no wonder North Koreans suck against me

Hey now, those North Koreans risk their lives for glorious leader so that he can claim the next Championship for greater Korea. Anyone who fails to win a match is executed. So if you see that strat let them win.

Joking aside. That strat probably works agaisnt lower skilled opponents.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★