Login

russian armor

List of Brit Bugs/General Bugs

16 Jan 2016, 16:08 PM

In no particular order:

1: The rifle grenades description appears to be wrong or the damage is too high. Currently it states something like "Weaker than a normal grenade but longer range", that's clearly not the case as in most cases it can wipe full health squads.

2: Pathing, has been made much worse for several if not all vehicles. For instance, the UC for the Brits that has to be facing the unit to fire, will, reverse to the destination no matter how far away it is or if you attack move or not.

3: British announcer will shout "We have lost a forward position" when a trench is destroyed, leading to confusion as the same is said when FRP or other sim city buildings are destroyed. He can also call out that the base is under attack when infact it is an emplacement.

4: British announcer will sometimes not call out when a structure has been destroyed, seen here:
https://youtu.be/Cn82_E2PB7E?t=57m56s

5: British sniper will sometimes refuse to fire, almost like the is stuck in limbo where he needs to reload but is trying to shoot, to fix this you have to move the sniper then tell it to attack, at which point he will reload and then fire. In some cases he will take considerably longer to shoot than normal when nothing appears to be 'wrong' an example here: https://youtu.be/Cn82_E2PB7E?t=34m51s (also happens against infantry when hold fire isn't on, nor the ability is used).

6: British sniper can fire the crit shot after you have selected it and then moved (which should cancel?) shown here:
https://youtu.be/Cn82_E2PB7E?t=37m53s

7: building out in the field, emplacements/sandbags etc will sometimes only cause 1 member to go to the destination whilst the rest stay put, as a result it wont be built and the squad will remain stationary.
(Unsure what causes this but it seems to be something to do with the distance that the player issues the squad to build (The greater the more chance it happens)))

8: Tommie's will shout "grenade!" before any animation has even taken place of the enemy throwing the grenade, mostly happens when the rifle grenade is about to be fired at them.

9: The Vickers (unsure if its the same for other MG's) will randomly decide to setup upon exiting a building leaving the squad vulnerable to wipes.

10: The vickers crew positioning is all wrong, they will stand infront of the gun, far away from the gun, wherever they feel like really causing it to be easily killed off.

11: Selecting a squad in a building by drawing a box over the house and then asking them to attack a specific enemy squad will only let you leave the building, to attack a specific squad you have to use the icons at the top right, left click on that and THEN left click on the squad.

12: Tulip rockets can and will hit a tank without causing any damage at all, basically going through the unit seen here: https://youtu.be/ofgmL9lsHFg?t=37s(apologise for the language :P)

13: Similar to above the same can happen with the AT gun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDY7UWxnTTQ (apologise for the language :P)

14: Hold the line ability will sometimes refuse to send planes, on the other side the defence symbol can remain above infantry long after the ability has ended. I'm unsure if the buffs still apply. Both can be seen here: https://youtu.be/Cn82_E2PB7E?t=1h4m50s watch until the ability ends, the IS still has the symbol.

For now, that's the ones that stand out to me, I hope this helps in someway.
16 Jan 2016, 20:16 PM

15: Shift clicking with the machine gun crew is pointless, they ignore all stacked orders and just run to the last option, most noticeable when asking them to garrison a building at the end of the shift click.
16 Jan 2016, 21:07 PM

16. Abilities like smoke shell, tank nade and AEC targeting weak points 90% of the time refuse to firing, you need click one more time, only then its gonna work.
1 of 3 Relic postsRelic 18 Jan 2016, 18:02 PM
Developer Relic Badge

16. Abilities like smoke shell, tank nade and AEC targeting weak points 90% of the time refuse to firing, you need click one more time, only then its gonna work.

This issue is already in our database, Thanks
2 of 3 Relic postsRelic 18 Jan 2016, 18:37 PM
Developer Relic Badge

1. Passing this along to the Balance Team
2. Improvements to Pathing are being looked at.
3. I beleive that the intended design. Pass along to Balance team
4. Unable to repro this.
5. Unable to repro. Watched Video and Sniper had Hold Fire turned on, didn't look like you clicked on the Tank before it moved out of range.
6. Unable to repro.
7. Issue is in our database.
8. Intended design.
9. Unable to repro
10. Unable to repro
11. Don't unstand what you mean. I believe that the intended design. (when Selecting like that)
12. Deflection VFX on Rockets are missing. Added to database.
13. Unable to repro, Video doesn't show the AT Gun Firing. How did it enter that state?
14. Issue in our database. Ability doens't work on Territories captured by a Teamate.

Thanks
18 Jan 2016, 18:49 PM

"9. Unable to repro"

Happens often for me...

Vickers takes time ( dismantling) to exit building but then sits outside the building dismantling the Vickers again ( usually in the line of fire) when you want it to retreat.

Effectively means to retreat a Vickers from a garrison you have to suffer 2 setup times before retreating, which usually results in a wipe.
3 of 3 Relic postsRelic 18 Jan 2016, 22:00 PM
Developer Relic Badge

"9. Unable to repro"

Happens often for me...

Vickers takes time ( dismantling) to exit building but then sits outside the building dismantling the Vickers again ( usually in the line of fire) when you want it to retreat.

Effectively means to retreat a Vickers from a garrison you have to suffer 2 setup times before retreating, which usually results in a wipe.

I did a bit more digging and I was able to repro this. It occurs on all HMG teams. If the Team Exits on the side of the Building they are firing on (enemies on that side) they set up again.

Thanks
18 Jan 2016, 22:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jan 2016, 16:08 PMLatch
1: The rifle grenades description appears to be wrong or the damage is too high. Currently it states something like "Weaker than a normal grenade but longer range", that's clearly not the case as in most cases it can wipe full health squads.
1. Passing this along to the Balance Team

If you mean the Grenadier's Rifle Grenade, it actually does have the smallest area of effect of all faction's Grenades.

9: The Vickers (unsure if its the same for other MG's) will randomly decide to setup upon exiting a building leaving the squad vulnerable to wipes.

This happens with all Machine Guns, really annoying.

10: The vickers crew positioning is all wrong, they will stand infront of the gun, far away from the gun, wherever they feel like really causing it to be easily killed off.

I wish other Machine Guns did this actually, because it means the Machine Gunner will not be killed first and thus there will not be gaps where the gun is unmanned and not firing.
19 Jan 2016, 04:22 AM
Patrion 28

the comment about the vickers just reminded me of heavy weapon teams in dow2. i think the next step is to remove the weapons from the vickers crew members. :brad:
20 Jan 2016, 05:17 AM

UKF Sniper shooting the building instead of the squad inside is still a thing and it's really annoying.

Easy to reproduce, just put a enemy in a building and right click the building while selecting the Sniper.
20 Jan 2016, 06:38 AM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2016, 05:17 AMashxu
UKF Sniper shooting the building instead of the squad inside is still a thing and it's really annoying.

Easy to reproduce, just put a enemy in a building and right click the building while selecting the Sniper.

not fixable if snipers are going to be still able to attack buildings (which i want). although i suppose they could add a different attack button to target buildings or something. that sounds like a recipe for a mess though.
20 Jan 2016, 07:58 AM

not fixable if snipers are going to be still able to attack buildings (which i want). although i suppose they could add a different attack button to target buildings or something. that sounds like a recipe for a mess though.

Why would you want the sniper to attack the building itself? It barely does any damage. UKF's only options for early game building clearing is to spend fuel (delaying their late game) for grenades or buy a Sniper which can bleed the enemy on top of clear buildings. Also the Sniper can deny territory with the Artillery flare. It's also very un-intuitive because only the UKF sniper does this.

Edit: and don't say UC + Wasp because that's even more expensive.
20 Jan 2016, 08:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2016, 07:58 AMashxu

UKF's only options for early game building clearing is to spend fuel (delaying their late game) for grenades or buy a Sniper which can bleed the enemy on top of clear buildings.

WHAT?!? Did they nerf Vickers or something? last i saw it was capable to kill garrisoned units with ease. MG42 don't even have a chance.
20 Jan 2016, 08:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2016, 08:51 AMJespe

WHAT?!? Did they nerf Vickers or something? last i saw it was capable to kill garrisoned units with ease. MG42 don't even have a chance.

Fighting a MG42 with a Vickers works but it's not exactly an offensive option if you want to clear out buildings while on the attack. You need a building of your own...
20 Jan 2016, 09:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2016, 08:59 AMashxu

Fighting a MG42 with a Vickers works but it's not exactly an offensive option if you want to clear out buildings while on the attack. You need a building of your own...

Poor ost they need to wait for tier 2 units or pick a doctrine to have nades. as mortars shooting at building it's not exactly an offensive option if you want to clear out buildings while on the attack.

20 Jan 2016, 10:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2016, 09:16 AMJespe

Poor ost they need to wait for tier 2 units or pick a doctrine to have nades. as mortars shooting at building it's not exactly an offensive option if you want to clear out buildings while on the attack.

I know you're trying to be a smartass but Ost have a Sniper on their T1 and rifle nades are free unlocks at T2. UKF mortar pit must be built by REs so it comes much later if you add on top the RE build time (And they cost 400MP + can't be re-positioned)

I don't really know what you're trying to say, I think allowing the UKF Sniper to shoot into buidings without doing some really awkward attack move trick is fair enough. It's not like I'm asking for IS to be able to get Flamers or free grenade on reaching T1.
20 Jan 2016, 10:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2016, 05:17 AMashxu

This is one of the most annoying things.
20 Jan 2016, 11:32 AM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2016, 07:58 AMashxu

Why would you want the sniper to attack the building itself? It barely does any damage. UKF's only options for early game building clearing is to spend fuel (delaying their late game) for grenades or buy a Sniper which can bleed the enemy on top of clear buildings. Also the Sniper can deny territory with the Artillery flare. It's also very un-intuitive because only the UKF sniper does this.

Edit: and don't say UC + Wasp because that's even more expensive.

bunkers and OKW bases.
20 Jan 2016, 12:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2016, 10:08 AMashxu

I know you're trying to be a smartass but Ost have a Sniper on their T1 and rifle nades are free unlocks at T2. UKF mortar pit must be built by REs so it comes much later if you add on top the RE build time (And they cost 400MP + can't be re-positioned)

I don't really know what you're trying to say, I think allowing the UKF Sniper to shoot into buidings without doing some really awkward attack move trick is fair enough. It's not like I'm asking for IS to be able to get Flamers or free grenade on reaching T1.

Nope i was just saying that Britts are as capable to fight garrison as Ost on tier 1 their weapon is just different. (when for example contesting garrison with first units brits always win (IS/vic vs. Mg42/Pio)

Britt and ost mortars have different jobs... And Grenades and riflenades againt they have different jobs too.

I i understand that brit sniper thing it is annoying... But same time i think it saves snipers as they don't run after those pesky machinegehwers... Usually nowadays use the ost sniper the same way against buildings as brit would be needed to.
20 Jan 2016, 12:56 PM

I think paratroopers' grenades don't work - the grenade isn't thrown and just goes into cooldown
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★