Login

russian armor

There is something should be done about rocket artillery.

13 Jan 2016, 18:07 PM

Walking stuka, panzerwerfer and calliope shouldn't wipe squads that easy, just in last game i got more than half of my army wiped by single walking stuka barrage, so much fu**ing balance (i wasn't blobbing), rocket arty so perfectly balanced that can change a game that easy, this is simply too good. There is numerous examples in my experience, this is just one of them.

http://www.coh2.org/replay/47794/balanced-artillery/page/1#post_id473997

Suggestion: at least one man from squad should always survive. Rockets should come later and much much slower, currently they just cover everything and don't leave a chance to retreat. Even if you avoid fire you oftenly getting killed on retreat, thx for that.

And of course i am for giving calliope or something to brits, walking stuka and OPwerfer can wipe your infantry sections easily and you don't have anything to answer, how cute.

13 Jan 2016, 18:13 PM

How about making every rocket arty doctrinal so you need to admit to a doctrin? Just an idea
13 Jan 2016, 18:31 PM

How about making every rocket arty doctrinal so you need to admit to a doctrin? Just an idea

yess that would be great
13 Jan 2016, 19:38 PM

Christ no. This is an idea that doesn't need to be implemented, to the OP, the Stuka is best at wiping support teams, pretty lack lustre at everything else, so you where a victim of the current meta and not paying enough attention to the warnings. BTW the stuka is pretty easy to dodge.
13 Jan 2016, 19:44 PM

No. playercard plz.

gtfo and learn to play/abuse Calliope.
13 Jan 2016, 19:59 PM

To be fair, RA stops blobing so I think there fine where they all are, you blob, you get punished.

Then again the Walking Stuka is such a game changer compaired to the BM-13.
13 Jan 2016, 20:02 PM

Walking stuka is OK how it is currently. Panzerwerfer is very OP. I haven't seen much of Calliopes, but I assume they're Panzerwerfers minus suppression
13 Jan 2016, 20:03 PM

Allies suffer of Panzerwerfer and Stuka for months, it's L2P. When they get their own Rocket Artillery that is actually somewhat useful, it's a need to nerf these ASAP. Sigh.
13 Jan 2016, 20:21 PM

Stuka and Katyusha are fine, calliope deals way too much damage to buildings and tanks per barrage and PW makes any kind of infantry play impossible by killing/pinning everything in the area

13 Jan 2016, 20:26 PM

How about removing ALL squad wipes from the game and introduce the "Tie"
13 Jan 2016, 21:08 PM

Huh you lost half your entire army to a single stuka barrage... But you weren't blobbing.....

I must be missing something here.....
13 Jan 2016, 23:30 PM

stuka is fine fires a thin line and easy to dodge, panzerwerfer and calliope need some nerfs
14 Jan 2016, 04:55 AM

why didn't devs compare these overperform artys like cali to underperform artys like sexton?
14 Jan 2016, 06:11 AM

Conventional artillery needs a buff.

Rocket artillery needs a bit of a nerf. Certainly the Pwerfer (more scatter, less dmg vs garrison) and the Calioppe (less HP and damage). The Walking Stuka is also too much of a weapons team wiper IMO, their rockets should be more spaced out. Katy seems fine, maybe slightly more scatter.
14 Jan 2016, 06:34 AM

I have seen alot of complaining posts you made here."I lost to XXX so nerf it."I m pretty sure all rockets art are doing their jobs well currently.Don't go back to rubbish rockets art versions people then ask for buff again.Buff then nerf then buff again and again.

Would you noob pls go to other place to ask for help instead of making balance posts?You blobing then you got punished.It's not about balance it's about l2p.Playercard pls.
14 Jan 2016, 07:00 AM

Playercard or stop posting :nahnah:

Now Serious Lee, I don't think rocket artilery needs nurfing.

I was thinking at something, just a crazy idea.
Rocket arttilery is verry relevant in COH2 while howies are quite meh. If howitzers are in general not such a good choice, because of their slow reaction and bad accuracy, let's link these 2 artilery types somehow:

Give all howies the counterbarrage ability from vet zero, make them to automatically shoot/answer only to rocket artilery and to other howitzers (if you wanna bombard any other unit types you have to do it manually), and, while counterbarraging, make them quick and accurate, so that after one mobile rocket arty platform shoots, there is a good chance to be hit by the first two shells of the responding howie. So if enemy has a howie built, everytime you shoot with a pwerfer, katy, wurframen, CalliOP, you will know there are 40% percent chances to lose it in that verry spot, and even a higher percent if you don't micro it quickly after shooting.

This way, howies will be more attractive, and you will not feel that confy anymore when abusing your rocket arty :).
14 Jan 2016, 07:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jan 2016, 06:34 AMatouba
You blobing then you got punished.It's not about balance it's about l2p.Playercard pls.

I wasn't blobbing at all. You can check my name in replay noob.

You asking for my playercard but it's already here.

Okay, calliope and panzerwerfer is balanced, smoke and flank you can hear it, don't matter that it wipes something with every barrage.
14 Jan 2016, 15:22 PM
Donator 11

Rocket artillery really eliminates infantry and especially support team play. Its very sad
14 Jan 2016, 15:44 PM

Rocket artillery really eliminates infantry and especially support team play. Its very sad

The bolded part is their job.
If they didn't, camping with atg's would become the meta.
14 Jan 2016, 15:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jan 2016, 15:44 PMzarok47

The bolded part is their job.
If they didn't, camping with atg's would become the meta.

You are right,yet the Katyusha seems to be only one who is currently not overperforming in that case... perhaps even a little bit underperforming.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★