Login

russian armor

T70 needs IMMEDIATE NERF

PAGES (11)down
1 Jul 2013, 10:04 AM

That shit cannot be countered by anything below T2, P4 is the only option but while you can field out a P4, T70s and their zerglings cons has taken the whole map

and why the fuck a cheap small tank can one shot and crush a whole squad?
1 Jul 2013, 10:06 AM

1st PG squad must be Shreks ASAP and a pak if you expect t3.
1 Jul 2013, 10:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jul 2013, 10:06 AMGrund
1st PG squad must be Shreks ASAP and a pak if you expect t3.

Doesn't do anything, T70 range > screck
and you can't hold an area and sitting duck like wehr in CoH1, you would get outcap
1 Jul 2013, 11:13 AM

Shreks in buildings work. Teller mine works. I basically see a T-70 as authorisation to get an Ostwind since the Soviet's spending their first fuel on a non-AT unit. That said, needs a small drop in its killing power, especially on retreating squads.
1 Jul 2013, 11:31 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Going shrecks first means no flamer halftrack to deal with htd conscripts, and no upgunned AC for any M3s.
1 Jul 2013, 12:10 PM

I really dont have too many problems with HTD (not saying it doent need tweaking, it does) just stay at max range or leave em and cap elswhere. Yes, German is difficult ATM but its just about surviving until you can hit critical mass, not easy but hey thats the game ATM.
1 Jul 2013, 13:37 PM

Heh I actually was going to make a post about this the other night. This thing needs a big refactor, it's true. It's the new PE AC except it's immune to small arms fire.

Rather than just simply nerfing it, I'd rather see it be made more interesting. Require some upgrades that could give it additional configurations. Think Hotchkiss or Tetrarch from CoH1. More penetration, maybe more armor, etc.

But yes, please please please fix its out of the box AI capabilities.
raw
1 Jul 2013, 21:27 PM

:SIREN: CALLING IMMEDIATE NERF ALL HANDS ON DICK :SIREN:

T-70 is pretty easy to combat, even for ammo starved Ostheer and considering the enemy delays his T-34/Su-85 by a lot vs. your PzIV, I don't see that it is worth it.

If you get half of your infantry killed, it was worth its price obviously.
1 Jul 2013, 21:32 PM

nerf T-70 = removal of soviet T3 , NOT TROLLING
1 Jul 2013, 21:46 PM

T70 is barely more powerful than an armoured car in vCOH but comes at T3 rather than T2. Moreover it can easily be countered by T2 units. No nerf necessary.
1 Jul 2013, 21:51 PM

Not easily countered by Pak since if it takes a smart flank approach it will see the exact location before it takes a shot. Pak is underpowered it needs some sort of camo ability, but the T70 itself is extremely fragile.
1 Jul 2013, 21:56 PM

Just increase Retreatmodifiers for Flames (i know 1100% accuracy, but i am sure there could be a way around) and for Tanks.
1 Jul 2013, 23:30 PM

man this thing is a wtf kill machine, the biggest problem i see is it has 100 percent accuracy vs inf. Everything that kills it has atrocious accuracy shooting at it. It can run head on to a pak and circle it killing it in 2 shots. The pak will almost always miss the first shot and 70 percent of any other shots after that unless it is standing still. P4s have very low accuracy against it. Panzerfausts takes so long to set up and has such short range you probably will lose an entire squad of volks trying.This thing kills better than an ostwind a p4 a t34 a is2 a brumbar etc etc...Luckily too many people havent caught on yet.
1 Jul 2013, 23:34 PM

t70 is only fragile if it is sitting still. Other than that barely anything can hit it without 10 15 tries.

Also what ive been seeing alot is t34s paired with t70s. The t34 rams the tank and the t70 finishes it off. That thing can pick off anything axis has from the rear. Wtfkill machine!
2 Jul 2013, 06:11 AM

And this fucking fragile thing can win the game instantly if your Pz4 is late

Getting PG screck helps nothing, this crap just come over, one shot and crush the screck squad.

T70 really need to remove Inf Crushing, this crap is generating more hate than the fucking faghounds

Seriously, I start feeling frustrated playing Ostheer just because of one single fucking tank winning my whole army
2 Jul 2013, 07:04 AM

That shit cannot be countered by anything below T2, P4 is the only option but while you can field out a P4, T70s and their zerglings cons has taken the whole map

and why the fuck a cheap small tank can one shot and crush a whole squad?

Why can't you just faust it with your Grens and just delay it and blunt it effectiveness. PGrens with Shreks will also be able to kill it after you faust it.

All it needs to be more easily hit.
2 Jul 2013, 07:10 AM

Why can't you just faust it with your Grens and just delay it and blunt it effectiveness. PGrens with Shreks will also be able to kill it after you faust it.

All it needs to be more easily hit.

Any non-braindeath player can prevent it from fausted
2 Jul 2013, 07:57 AM

cons (w/ htd&ppsh) spam into t70 is one of the strongest (if not the strongest) early to mid strat.
the german will not be able to counter it in time if executed correctly.
2 Jul 2013, 09:56 AM

Permanently Banned
As if Clown Car was not enough, Sov has this as a second trolly alternative.

Seriously, wtf that Ost has no light tank?
2 Jul 2013, 12:18 PM

As if Clown Car was not enough, Sov has this as a second trolly alternative.

Seriously, wtf that Ost has no light tank?
If the PZIII were added it would solve this problem.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS