Login

russian armor

Mark target

19 Dec 2015, 13:35 PM

If someone think a Panther worth 200FU and a KT worth 310FU.. then increase the price of the mark target ability too.. cuz axis tanks are f*ckin jokes now. 310FU tank constantly receives 200+ damage from every garbage tincan SU76. And you wonder why OKW spam volks? because relic f*cked up tank prices...
19 Dec 2015, 13:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Dec 2015, 13:35 PMRiCE
If someone think a Panther worth 200FU and a KT worth 310FU.. then increase the price of the mark target ability too.. cuz axis tanks are f*ckin jokes now. 310FU tank constantly receives 200+ damage from every garbage tincan SU76. And you wonder why OKW spam volks? because relic f*cked up tank prices...

You do understand that Marked Target increases the damage, for which a tank first needs to be able to penetrate the marked tank before getting the damage bonus. I can't recall how many times I have seen T34-85s or IS2s simply bounce a KT, Panther or Tiger when Marked Target was enabled.

All RNG my friend.
19 Dec 2015, 13:45 PM
Patrion 310

So you want to nerf allied mark target but leave axis mark target unchanged?
19 Dec 2015, 13:48 PM

Yea axis tank should not be beatable so that axis player get more and more relax, nowadays if you have a serius problem dealing with soviet as okw then you are a noob
19 Dec 2015, 13:53 PM

mark target is fine. and it was already nerfed. if your panther get mark targed. run back.
19 Dec 2015, 15:17 PM

Mark target was fine when OKW armor had 50% greater cost and its fine when it have 20% greater cost.

L2reverse when you see mark.
19 Dec 2015, 15:42 PM

Just remove mark target from game, replace it with passive increased accutary vs vehicles
19 Dec 2015, 16:13 PM

You know OKW command panther has mark target as well right that makes 50% more damage while Soviet one only does 35%.

So you're calling for panther nerf also then right?
19 Dec 2015, 16:21 PM
Donator 11

You know OKW command panther has mark target as well right that makes 50% more damage while Soviet one only does 35%.

^ this

If you see the mark reverse your tank.
Only thing I would discuss about is the "free" recon plane over the target vehicle. but normally the OKW buildings will destroy it anyways.

19 Dec 2015, 16:23 PM

FU raising about 12% for Panther reflect raising OKW 35% fuel income. Still awesome deal.

And Relic forgot raise cost JgPzIV. Cheapest and far the best TD in game. ;)
19 Dec 2015, 16:52 PM

The command panthers price has been also increased to 220 FU so its already nerfed. Not to mention the ability does not increase the damage of the tank itself. So in order to get 50% increased damage you must buy a 220FU tank and buy ANOTHER tank to deal damage with, also activate the ability for munition. I assume if you play OKW you know this...

So yes. Panthers got their nerf with the price increase. And yes, i still want price increase on mark target.
Phy
19 Dec 2015, 16:52 PM

Don't feed the troll
19 Dec 2015, 16:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Dec 2015, 15:17 PMKatitof

Mark target was fine when OKW armor had 50% greater cost and its fine when it have 20% greater cost.

L2reverse when you see mark.

Funny, because when OKW had resource penalty, you guys always talked about "Panther are the same for every faction, so price is the same". Now suddenly accept those were 50% more expensive?

Fixing a broken economy is not equal to making tanks more expensive. If Panthers arrived too early than TECHING PRICE should had been increased, not vehicle price.

OKW is a pile of sh*t now.. because of these half-a** brainless changes. None of those addressed the root of the problems, thats why they only cause more f*cked up things like Volks spam.
19 Dec 2015, 16:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Dec 2015, 16:52 PMRiCE

The command panthers price has been also increased to 220 FU so its already a price increased. Not to mention the ability does not increase the damage of the tank itself. So in order to get 50% increased damage you must buy a 220FU tank and buy ANOTHER tank to deal damage with, also activate the ability for munition.

So yes. Panthers got their nerf with the price increase. And yes, i still want price increase on mark target.

Command panther have a fake gun then?

And you can want whatever you want, even a star from the night sky.

Doesn't mean you're right and you'll get it.

You can't even present single valid argument who mark target would need any change.

But, just for the sake of argument, I will counter you with your own logic here:

Ost tanks costs are exactly the same, therefore mark target costs should stay.

In addition, Churchills got cost increase, which should be a direct reason to increase volks shrecks price as well. :romeoMug:
19 Dec 2015, 17:07 PM

310FU tank constantly receives 200+ damage from every garbage tincan SU76.

I like how 162dmg (189 on vet 2) with 48% chance of penetration from SU-76+Mark target became constantly received 200+ damage, so accurate, such precise calculations.
19 Dec 2015, 17:16 PM

The command panthers price has been also increased to 220 FU so its already nerfed. Not to mention the ability does not increase the damage of the tank itself. So in order to get 50% increased damage you must buy a 220FU tank and buy ANOTHER tank to deal damage with, also activate the ability for munition. I assume if you play OKW you know this...

lol What's OKW????????????? Is that an Allied tank??????
19 Dec 2015, 17:16 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

So in order to get 50% increased damage you must buy a 220FU tank and buy ANOTHER tank to deal damage with, also activate the ability for munition. I assume if you play OKW you know this...

Wat.

I missed that they removed panther's gun on this last patch. Poor panther.
19 Dec 2015, 17:17 PM

Its the only skill in the game that can be countered by just get that tank in a defensive position until it finish, and it will mean a waste of ammo since you cant just send tanks to search the marked vehicle and dont think about them like "provably lost in combat", since walk on OKW territory its dangerous for armored vehicles, with all those mines that should be planted and the fact that OKW can get easily any AT infantry
19 Dec 2015, 17:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Dec 2015, 16:58 PMKatitof

Command panther have a fake gun then?

And you can want whatever you want, even a star from the night sky.

Doesn't mean you're right and you'll get it.

You can't even present single valid argument who mark target would need any change.

But, just for the sake of argument, I will counter you with your own logic here:

Ost tanks costs are exactly the same, therefore mark target costs should stay.

In addition, Churchills got cost increase, which should be a direct reason to increase volks shrecks price as well. :romeoMug:

The valid argument is that price increase and the constant usage of these BS abilities decreasing OKW viable tactics EVEN MORE. If it wasnt properly f*cked up already. Losing half of a 200 FU panthers HP to two SU76 and mark target, almost instantly is f*cking frustrating. If you need an argument why, i cant help you.

Mark target should be reversed btw... mark your own vehicle and increase its damage. Instead of marking the target... and increasing everyones damage against it.
19 Dec 2015, 17:25 PM

I am terribly sorry you can't spam tanks and roll over allies, no seriously, I am :snfBarton:

What is exactly wrong with losing half HP of a tank to a pair of tank destroyers and tank destroying doctrinal ability again for a faction with worst AT in game?

Drunk with krupp steel myths again, are we?

Your argumentation reeks of L2P since you're YOLO charging your panthers blindly into pair of turretless TDs with mark target on you.

OKW armor got cost increase, because you were getting best stock tanks in whole game faster then any other army for the price of cheapest teching and no side upgrades. You're not supposed to have as many tanks as other armies, so you might as well stop suiciding them into TDs.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★