Login

russian armor

OKW Base Flak

11 Dec 2015, 00:03 AM

About the base flak of OKW. I played a game when my opponent with a blob of LMG and SMG decrew my base flaks and enter in base and start shooting at the HQ and destroy it....Its so fckd up ! They should be undecrewable. It's just insane ! Relic, pls make the base flak for OKW like the other base bunkers. It get destroyed too easy, they dont supress enough...
11 Dec 2015, 02:26 AM

Permanently Banned
While its a L2P issue if you let them steal your flak 2cm defenses. They are quite terrible anyway.
11 Dec 2015, 09:28 AM

While its a L2P issue if you let them steal your flak 2cm defenses. They are quite terrible anyway.

I dont know if is L2P issue or not, but i think that the OKW flak defenses should not be like this. It's a big price to pay if they get stolen: the enemy will destroy ur HQ immediately.
11 Dec 2015, 09:42 AM

I dont know if is L2P issue or not, but i think that the OKW flak defenses should not be like this. It's a big price to pay if they get stolen: the enemy will destroy ur HQ immediately.

I wouldn't call 5 minutes of constant barraging "immediately".

But if you got pushed back so hard they he took over your defenses, thats one big fat L2P there.
11 Dec 2015, 09:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2015, 09:42 AMKatitof

I wouldn't call 5 minutes of constant barraging "immediately".

But if you got pushed back so hard they he took over your defenses, thats one big fat L2P there.

He didnt push me back... I had 2 VP's, one fuel...Then all his infantry rush in the base...he might known about this bug and kept it like plan B. After all, is not about L2P or not, is about the fact that u can't do this against all other factions (USF and UKF for exemple have much more stronger defenses). If all base defenses where like this, that whould not be a problem for me. OKW flak defenses should not be stolen by the enemy. It's a very big price to pay.
11 Dec 2015, 10:09 AM

He didnt push me back... I had 2 VP's, one fuel...Then all his infantry rush in the base...he might known about this bug and kept it like plan B. After all, is not about L2P or not, is about the fact that u can't do this against all other factions (USF and UKF for exemple have much more stronger defenses). If all base defenses where like this, that whould not be a problem for me. OKW flak defenses should not be stolen by the enemy. It's a very big price to pay.

What bug?
It was never a bug and was an option since day 1, before it was even easier, because you could snipe the crew.

Also, all other factions can't rely on base defences vs light vehicle base rushes.

If that was his strat, kudos for him for taking the risk and now you know what you might consider in the future.
11 Dec 2015, 10:11 AM

They should be replaced by regular bunkers for a couple of reasons.
11 Dec 2015, 10:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2015, 10:09 AMKatitof

What bug?
It was never a bug and was an option since day 1, before it was even easier, because you could snipe the crew.

Also, all other factions can't rely on base defences vs light vehicle base rushes.

If that was his strat, kudos for him for taking the risk and now you know what you might consider in the future.

Light Vehicle spam could be made after 10-14 min in the game....Infantry spam after 5-7 min...this is the difference...
11 Dec 2015, 10:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2015, 10:11 AMRMMLz
They should be replaced by regular bunkers for a couple of reasons.

Or at least give them three man.
They don't shoot airplanes down anymore and they and they are abandoned if one single model dies.

At least they can't be sniped anymore.
Still OKW flak defenses are the absolute most useless emplacements in the game.
And they cost fuel :sibHyena:
11 Dec 2015, 11:00 AM

Or at least give them three man.
They don't shoot airplanes down anymore and they and they are abandoned if one single model dies.

At least they can't be sniped anymore.
Still OKW flak defenses are the absolute most useless emplacements in the game.
And they cost fuel :sibHyena:

Well we're talking about the "base flak" here, but of course Flak Emplacements definitely need changes. Models should be un-snipable, should shoot down planes and with the current abundance of fuel they could use a CP and fuel increase.
11 Dec 2015, 11:36 AM

Well since they didn't destroy the blob to begin with, I don't think you should fear them when they get in enemy hands, they pretty much do no damage at all :foreveralone:
11 Dec 2015, 11:59 AM

Well since they didn't destroy the blob to begin with, I don't think you should fear them when they get in enemy hands, they pretty much do no damage at all :foreveralone:

They fckd up my HQ !
11 Dec 2015, 13:29 PM

They fckd up my HQ !

I see, and you couldn't lob one incendiary grenade on it?
11 Dec 2015, 13:37 PM

I love the way on Crossing in the woods you can stealth-steal OKW flak defenses on the north spawn by throwing a satchel over the hedge and then vaulting after it :romoeMug:

But in all seriousness this is possibly an L2P issue.

And please Relic please, make it so they have zero chance to shoot down planes.
11 Dec 2015, 13:46 PM
Donator 33

That and the Flak HQ doesn't really need to deal so much damage to medium tanks.
11 Dec 2015, 14:55 PM

I see, and you couldn't lob one incendiary grenade on it?

And the marmot wrapped the chocolate in a tinfoil !
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

France 8
South Africa 2
Germany 734
Netherlands 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L