Luchs

PAGES (7)down
19 Dec 2015, 16:08 PM

Riflemen > volks
Riflemen > sturmpios
Riflemen > grens
Stuart > luchs

L2P, nazi always OP for you.

Okw tech 300 mp per building, USF 200 mp free squads. Teching nades and weapon racks gives you smoke and dual equipping, bundle grenade mk2 nades. Kek. Got trouble with 10 minute obers or fallschirmjaegers lol.

Falsch/PzGrens > Rifles
See? You can always make it for your purpose.

Stuart > Luchs? Sure, explain me your statement. I could say, SU76>Panzer 4 because, you know, SU76 will win against Pz4 when kept at distance but does it make it better? Of course not. Stuart is light tank, all-round support. Luchs is pure AI vehicles, therefore you cannt put them agasint each other and say that Stuart is better. Stuart has better AI, but Luchs has better AI.

Puma > All allied light vehicles. See what I did there?

Sure, 300MP for building.
Now combine lieutenant/captin with ambulance and thell me how much MP and fuel they cost?
19 Dec 2015, 16:19 PM

Seriously ! Ok lets give piat and zooks a 120 dmg like shrecks and we are fine then

first off: piats already have 120 dmg (and 80 deflection dmg iirc, vs. 30 deflection dmg for schrecks).
secondly: sure, give zooks 120dmg... if you make em cost what schrecks cost. and remove free zooks from captain. and vehicle crews. and... and... and...

your line of reasoning is pretty weak.
20 Dec 2015, 06:50 AM

piats don't have homing guidance the way schrecks do.

most of the problems with OKW right now are entirely the result of their teching being far too inexpensive for what you get. it gives you the freedom to over-invest in volks because of how easily/cheaply they scale.

i don't think the luchs as a unit is an issue, it's just that you can easily transition out of it with lower risk than allied-equivalent strategies since you pick up the tech for schrecks/flame grenades already.
20 Dec 2015, 08:15 AM

You need 75 fuel to get your first AEC out... Luchs comes out after 120 fuel. But the manpower man, the manpower.

the AEC is a dead end investment. It's useless as soon as a medium tank arrive on the field.

the Puma can handle a sherman.
20 Dec 2015, 12:06 PM

the AEC is a dead end investment. It's useless as soon as a medium tank arrive on the field.

the Puma can handle a sherman.

If it keeps you on the field its a very worthwhile investment.
20 Dec 2015, 12:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2015, 12:06 PMZyllen

If it keeps you on the field its a very worthwhile investment.

Vs OKW it doesn't, because of shrecks.

Vs ost its less then sub optimal choice, because its a T3 race and teller mine one shots it.
20 Dec 2015, 14:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2015, 12:10 PMKatitof

Vs OKW it doesn't, because of shrecks.

l2p. AT doesnt automatically means anything on wheels becomes obsolete. if he has shreks you need to support your aec with tommies/mg's
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 45
Poland 6

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak