Login

russian armor

December 10Th Hotfix

PAGES (11)down
11 Dec 2015, 12:55 PM

I think puma + oswind meta is coming. Something like molo style 2.0 :D

Also tiger 2 is now overprized peace of pudding.

EDIT: I fear hidden sotrms with stun nade and tactical assault stgs so much ...
11 Dec 2015, 12:58 PM

Great hotfix, well needed. Above posts are probably trolls #18.#19). OKW still super strong with their 100% ammo income ( spam boobtraps/ mines. s-mines?). At least the fuel and manpower got toned down a bit.
11 Dec 2015, 12:58 PM

Some thing needed to be done but i dont agree with increasing the cost of armour was the correct fix. i think increasing the price of teching would have been better. Rushed fix
11 Dec 2015, 12:59 PM
Donator 22

panzer 4 150 Fuel ?
panther 200 ??
what do you think relic ?
what are you doing ?
this is balance patch or killing okw patch ?
Please back to school developers

Yep, having a 10 min P4 or a 12 min P5 or a 15 min KT is way better to "balance" OPKW(go for a sherman, good, now fight a KT lolo), combined with a low cast and powerfull volks.

11 Dec 2015, 13:01 PM
Senior Caster Badge

To bear in mind the OKW P4 with Armoured Skirts is better than the Wehrmacht P4, and the OKW Panther has a higher rate of fire. Doesn't it make sense for these tanks to cost more when they are stronger?
11 Dec 2015, 13:05 PM

I assume, molo type will be Volks+Raketen into Fussiliers spam into JT.
No need for trucks :snfPeter:
11 Dec 2015, 13:20 PM

To bear in mind the OKW P4 with Armoured Skirts is better than the Wehrmacht P4, and the OKW Panther has a higher rate of fire. Doesn't it make sense for these tanks to cost more when they are stronger?

OKW Panther also have better MGs and I believe accuracy as well.

And people should stop shitting themselves over the cost, relic clearly explained there that cost increase is NOT because of performance, but because of timing and ease to bring the armor out.
11 Dec 2015, 13:42 PM

Sweet fixes.

Sadly my small hope of a renforcement cost decress for AI Partisans is smashed for now...
11 Dec 2015, 13:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2015, 13:20 PMKatitof

OKW Panther also have better MGs and I believe accuracy as well.

And people should stop shitting themselves over the cost, relic clearly explained there that cost increase is NOT because of performance, but because of timing and ease to bring the armor out.

Well then it is not very bood fix Is it ? Because it might have required effect of first incoming vehicle but what about 2nd or 3rd unit ? What about replacing losses ?

If relic wanted to delay tanks they should introduce some 50FU upgrade similar to british Hammer/Anvil otherwise we are agan getting to situation whne loosing single vehicle in early in tank combat is GG for OKW.
11 Dec 2015, 14:00 PM

Well then it is not very bood fix Is it ? Because it might have required effect of first incoming vehicle but what about 2nd or 3rd unit ? What about replacing losses ?

Nothing.
OKW stays true to its theme of having less medium and heavy armor, but that armor being very good.

You can spam lights as much as any other army.

If relic wanted to delay tanks they should introduce some 50FU upgrade similar to british Hammer/Anvil otherwise we are agan getting to situation whne loosing single vehicle in early in tank combat is GG for OKW.

Don't worry, they have said they are considering side upgrades for OKW.
11 Dec 2015, 14:10 PM

Four of us Bears ended up randomly matched against the #85 Axis team last night. I remember seeing a lot of Oswinds but not Puma's. On some of the other matches there were still quite a lot of KT's.

We had 7 vp's left for what felt like 20 minutes. They had good map control and even with the fuel increase still had a lot of vehicles. Fixing the pop cap was what made the comeback possible since they weren't able to replace squads as easily as they would have before the patch.

11 Dec 2015, 14:25 PM

I assume, molo type will be Volks+Raketen into Fussiliers spam into JT.
No need for trucks :snfPeter:

This is viaable molo style. I think molo have not discovered you win with minimun resources into teching not NONE
11 Dec 2015, 14:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2015, 14:10 PMGrumpy

Four of us Bears ended up randomly matched against the #85 Axis team last night. I remember seeing a lot of Oswinds but not Puma's. On some of the other matches there were still quite a lot of KT's.

We had 7 vp's left for what felt like 20 minutes. They had good map control and even with the fuel increase still had a lot of vehicles. Fixing the pop cap was what made the comeback possible since they weren't able to replace squads as easily as they would have before the patch.

Still someone does not noticed I talk only about 1vs1 balance ?
11 Dec 2015, 14:36 PM

On the bright side at least the Ostwind is locked behind CPs so the timing can't be abused too badly.

I can see what you mean about the Storms, it's like the perfect storm (heh) for a cheese wipe. On the other hand you are talking about like 150ish Munitions total when you take into account the upgrade and ability. Pretty munitions intensive for a single squad wipe (albeit the STG upgrade is a one time deal).
11 Dec 2015, 14:46 PM

Those changes only change vehicle preferences without fixing anything.

p4 150 and panther 200? Time to build jp4. Lots of jp4s.

Kt 300? thank god i still have my st.

Anything else? Nah, 3 stukas 15 minutes in the game after med truck first totally fine.
11 Dec 2015, 14:48 PM

On the bright side at least the Ostwind is locked behind CPs so the timing can't be abused too badly.

I can see what you mean about the Storms, it's like the perfect storm (heh) for a cheese wipe. On the other hand you are talking about like 150ish Munitions total when you take into account the upgrade and ability. Pretty munitions intensive for a single squad wipe (albeit the STG upgrade is a one time deal).

You can spam JLI and 2 pumas to nulify allied early vehicle advantage and then suplement your force with 2 oswinds. Not great but if game is intensive andf you dont have time to tech flakbase + you need luchs early game (delaying your flakbase even more ) ....

Every other time the ability will cost 50 munny if im calculating it well. Just place them in cover near VP/ fuel and they do their job :D
11 Dec 2015, 14:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2015, 14:46 PMJadame!
Those changes only change vehicle preferences without fixing anything.

p4 150 and panther 200? Time to build jp4. Lots of jp4s.

Kt 300? thank good i still have my st.

Anything else? Nah, 3 stukas 15 minutes in the game after med truck first totally fine.

Yes, yes and yes.

The patch is at best a band-aid. It makes it possible for Allied teams to play in larger game modes, but it still hands significant advantages to the OKW.

I am seeing lots, and lots of Stuka's recently.
11 Dec 2015, 15:07 PM

Still someone does not noticed I talk only about 1vs1 balance ?

Sorry, I hadn't noticed. Maybe you should make yourself a special badge and put it in your avatar to advertise.

You could start with this and add "No 4v4's allowed"

11 Dec 2015, 15:17 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2015, 15:07 PMGrumpy

Sorry, I hadn't noticed. Maybe you should make yourself a special badge and put it in your avatar to advertise.

:thumbsup:
11 Dec 2015, 15:28 PM

I am satisfied. The fuel costs are still lower than pre-patch, while reflecting the superiority of OKW armor.

Also note that Puma, Luchs and JPIV are unchanged. Hopefully, this means they are built in between the volksblob and the Panther/KT now.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS