Login

russian armor

Panzerfusilier's AT grenade cant reliably dmg engine

5 Dec 2015, 12:50 PM

Even fight against a light armor like Stuart, the panzerfaust can't damage the engine. Pls fix this bug, it's reaaly annoying.

Edit: my mistake. its the rifle AT nade.
5 Dec 2015, 12:58 PM
Patrion 14

I suppose you mean the anti tank grenade?
5 Dec 2015, 13:07 PM

Why cant they just give them a Panzerfaust
5 Dec 2015, 14:35 PM

Engine damage happens at 75% vehicle health.
Stuart have 400 health.
Pfussilier pfaust can't engine damage, because it doesn't exists.
Pfussilier AT rifle nade deals 80 dmg.

Rest is math.
5 Dec 2015, 14:41 PM

Ye my mistake, its the AT rifle nade.I don't have a rep but it's a long time that the fusilier's AT rifle nade has an issue.

@Katitof, The Stuart is a light armor, the grenadier's panzerfaust always damages its engine with full health and the AT rifle nade should do the same effect.
5 Dec 2015, 15:05 PM

No it shouldn't, it's an atnade not a faust.

Also the stuart isn't exactly light armor, it's not really a medium tank but it's a much heavier tank than a luchs or T70, at least in real life.
5 Dec 2015, 16:30 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

PF AT rifle nades are largely just worse than Panzerfausts. And largely just worse than Riflemen AT rifle grenades too, actually, as I'm pretty sure the former does 40 damage while the latter does 100. This enforces PF AT rifle nades are mostly an annoyance to any vehicle without numbers or other more significant AT sources firing at the vehicle first.
5 Dec 2015, 16:40 PM

Fusiliers also have a maximum range so frequently their grenade disappears in midair. Mentioned this before patch went live, its been with us for 2 years and needs to go.
5 Dec 2015, 16:42 PM

Fusiliers also have a maximum range so frequently their grenade disappears in midair. Mentioned this before patch went live, its been with us for 2 years and needs to go.

This issue has been fixed in the october patch.

Concerning thread. The AT damage from the Pzfusilier Nade was ninja nerfed from 100 -> 40 dmg, that's why you don't get engine damage any longer. Rifle AT nades still do 100 damage.
5 Dec 2015, 16:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Dec 2015, 16:30 PMVuther
PF AT rifle nades are largely just worse than Panzerfausts. And largely just worse than Riflemen AT rifle grenades too, actually, as I'm pretty sure the former does 40 damage while the latter does 100. This enforces PF AT rifle nades are mostly an annoyance to any vehicle without numbers or other more significant AT sources firing at the vehicle first.

From my experence, the AT nade/panzerfaust can bring damaged engine crits to all light armors with full health. I am not so sure about that. Is that right? Also I don't know the Panzerfusilier's AT nade only does 40 damage.
5 Dec 2015, 16:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Dec 2015, 16:44 PMatouba

From my experence, the AT nade/panzerfaust can bring damaged engine crits to all light armors with full health. I am not so sure about that. Is that right? Also I don't know the Panzerfusilier's AT nade only does 40 damage.

Wrong.

Engine crit happens at or below 75% hp only, mines and specific abilities(ram, AEC vet1) are the sole exceptions.
5 Dec 2015, 16:59 PM

Pretty sure light vehicles are supposed to suffer engine damage from infantry AT nades no matter the health.
5 Dec 2015, 17:23 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Pretty sure light vehicles are supposed to suffer engine damage from infantry AT nades no matter the health.

I tested in CheatCommands by putting a PF squad down to one man, making him invulnerable, then having him AT rifle grenade a UC and M3A1. None of them received engine damage from full health - though it is statistically entirely likely that the other men in a full squad of them will manage to damage those light vehicles by the 10 damage it would take to make the AT rifle grenade then cause engine damage while the grenade is being fired.
5 Dec 2015, 18:15 PM

I have the same knowledge of AT nade. I remember relic said only medium/heavy tanks can avoid that engine crits with full health but not the light vehicles.
5 Dec 2015, 18:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Dec 2015, 18:15 PMatouba

I have the same knowledge of AT nade. I remember relic said only medium/heavy tanks can avoid that engine crits with full health but not the light vehicles.

Yeah, I tried to find the patch notes but the servers are down.
5 Dec 2015, 19:14 PM

i thought the 75% threshold didnt apply to light vehicles?
5 Dec 2015, 19:34 PM

Permanently Banned
You need to damage it a little before you can give it engine damage. The AT nade wont bring down a stuart below 75% from full health because it does 80 damage. Not 100.
6 Dec 2015, 05:27 AM

You need to damage it a little before you can give it engine damage. The AT nade wont bring down a stuart below 75% from full health because it does 80 damage. Not 100.

Wrong.

The conscript's AT nade does 80 damage but it always gives light vehicles engine crit. So if the fusilier's AT nade also does 80 damage it should have the same effect. In fact it does only 40 damage. I don't have problems about the damage but still I am annoyed that it has no effect at all to light vehicles with full health while the other AT nades are fine. It makes this ability rather useless. Maybe just another BUG. Relic pls.
6 Dec 2015, 05:54 AM

oh man you guys are all dumb. its not that it always applies to light vehicles, its that MOST of the time AT snares will drop a light vehicles health below 75%, which then triggers a snare. its simple really. any vehicle that drops below 75% hp after getting hit with a snare will take engine damage.
6 Dec 2015, 06:00 AM
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS