Login

russian armor

Panzerfusilier's AT grenade cant reliably dmg engine

6 Dec 2015, 06:48 AM

i thought the 75% threshold didnt apply to light vehicles?

It doesn't apply to light vehicles.
6 Dec 2015, 06:50 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

It doesn't apply to light vehicles.

Try out my test for yourself, it apparently does.
6 Dec 2015, 06:57 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post6 Dec 2015, 05:27 AMatouba

Wrong.

The conscript's AT nade does 80 damage but it always gives light vehicles engine crit. So if the fusilier's AT nade also does 80 damage it should have the same effect. In fact it does only 40 damage. I don't have problems about the damage but still I am annoyed that it has no effect at all to light vehicles with full health while the other AT nades are fine. It makes this ability rather useless. Maybe just another BUG. Relic pls.

oh really, because I just looked at the stats and it says 100 damage for conscript AT nades.
6 Dec 2015, 08:16 AM

Engine damage happens at 75% vehicle health.
Stuart have 400 health.
Pfussilier pfaust can't engine damage, because it doesn't exists.
Pfussilier AT rifle nade deals 40 dmg.

Rest is math.

6 Dec 2015, 08:41 AM

Engine damage happens at 75% vehicle health.
Stuart have 400 health.
Pfussilier pfaust can't engine damage, because it doesn't exists.
Pfussilier AT rifle nade deals 40 dmg.

Rest is math.

Yeah I have tested on the cheatmod. Its not that it always applies to light vehicles. So it's the fusilier AT rifle nade damage issue. Cons AT nade/panzerfaust/riflemen AT nade damage=100,IS AT nade/fusilier AT nade damage = 40, it seems that the IS AT nade has longer range but the fusilier AT nade has 40 damage for no reason. It even can't give an engine crit to UC/M3 car because both of vehicles have 200HP. The fusilier always has to use 2 AT nades to damage engine to UC/M3 car.
6 Dec 2015, 09:24 AM
Patrion 28

afaik the fusiler AT nade ability is target unit the but the projectile is still target point so it won't hit unless the vehicle doesn't move. also having low damage would be an issue.
Only Relic postRelic 7 Dec 2015, 18:57 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I'll pass this to the balance team. I believe a Critical only occurs if the health is knocked below 50 or 75% (sorry I don't know which one)

Thanks
7 Dec 2015, 19:14 PM

I don't really have any problem with Fusi ATN not be able to snare full health Light vehicle (just take it as faust, con ATN, rifle ATN for medium/heavy as they need to be damaged 1st to penetrate 75% hp range) however the problem rise when it WONT shoot even if the animations have started (the model shooting like rifle's nade aiming) especially when the vehicle's being targeted made a circular turn, forcing the model to rotate like a merry-go-round while soaking damages till they're dead. Another problem that is already mentioned is that even if the nade actually fires, the projectile sometimes 'disappears' if the nade haven't actually 'hit' the target (already launched mind you) but then the Fusi retreats. Even the laser guided Faust or Cons Thor Hammer AT will hit the target after the throwing/firing range is achieved and still hit the target.

I don't think the same problems occurs with rifle AT, even though it's pretty much the same animation as Fusi's AT (CMIIW though). Same could be said about IS doctrinal at.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★