Option Distribution Votes
42%
24%
31%
3%
Total votes: 59
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
1 Dec 2015, 23:07 PM

Soviet T1 is poor choice in current meta, T2 or con spam seems like a much better option in most formats. M3 is fine, but risky unit, penals are bland and overshadowed by conscripts, sniper team - well it's kinda okeish, but when you look at ost or brit sniper... its meh. 2 models is advantage in sniper war, but against AOE its total RNG, most time 82hp on one model is much more reliable. I would like to see some changes with camo timer and maybe ROF.
1 Dec 2015, 23:42 PM

If the satchel charge bug was fixed, and Penal Battalions had access to AT nades, I'd go T1 a lot more. Nowadays, I only go T1 for the Scout Car to kill those pesky kubels. After the December patch, though, I probably won't ever go T1.

Sniper needs some sort of useful vet 1 ability.
aaa
1 Dec 2015, 23:44 PM

snipers will never be playable in non noob 1v1 cuz there is no skiping of T2 and T3. Otherwise if build T1 you fall behind in resources.
in 90% of the games just forget about T1.
2 Dec 2015, 00:08 AM
Donator 33

So aaa is in favor if changes?
2 Dec 2015, 00:12 AM

I think Scout Snipers and Penals should get some straight stat or vet buffs. Other then this and slight T34/76 cost buff/buff, Soviet faction is in a perfect place.
2 Dec 2015, 00:13 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

If i hadn't lost my thread (i should had made a back up while writting) you would had seen this.

Sniper:
I do remember and i don’t want to go back to double sniper meta but the units some kind of fixs and tweaks rather than a simple buff. It would be way easier to balance the unit if it was a single model, but since the “soul of the unit” seems to be a 2 man squad, we’ll have to work around with it.
-Sniper model goes to 82hp with 1.6 receive accuracy (barely same HP as now but more ressilient to indirect fire). Spotter models remains the same.
-Disable weapons on spotter model (it doesn’t do shit and sometimes breaks cloak)
-Reduce sniper model LoS to infantry levels. Keep sight on the spotter model.
-Tight up the formation so it’s a bit easier to put in cover.
-Add a 1-1.5s camo when out of cover so it’s a bit better to maneuver.
Vet adjustment
Flare:
-Now reveals cloaked units.
aaa
2 Dec 2015, 00:28 AM

what to do vs cloaked OKW ATGs. I didnt even notice how I lost IS2 to it. Only 7 pop cap. Can easily be massed. No spotter that can reveal them in late game. Thought they always near shwer but there are lot of places where they can be.
2 Dec 2015, 00:29 AM

what stupid poll is this?
sniper buffs result in sniper spam. nobody wants this. how can you come up with that idea? sniper should support your inf by sniping mg gunners etc. thats what he's currently good at. it's all fine as it is. just because you lost a game with lame sniper spam, don't start senseless threads
2 Dec 2015, 00:43 AM

I would buff the penal first. The sov sniper is still an excellent but the overall weakness of the building make it less attractive.
2 Dec 2015, 00:47 AM

Soviet sniper needs to be brought in line with Ost sniper, which is now clearly better, and often shoots at squads of equivalent size or smaller. However, overbuffing would be annoying.

elchino7 with some excellent suggestions as usual.

Penals need to be looked at, and the scout car needs to be looked at. I favor removing the clown car aspect and just upping its damage and health.
2 Dec 2015, 00:52 AM
Donator 11

Reduce its aim time + what elchino7 said
2 Dec 2015, 00:55 AM

Add Commissar to tier 1 to inspire the other tier 1 units to not be shit
2 Dec 2015, 07:04 AM

Give him more cover to cover cloak. Now he decloaks right after he lose cover.

Also elchino changes are good
2 Dec 2015, 08:20 AM

Buff HP of both models to 82.
Add HUGE recieved accuracy penalty.

Still won't make T1 more attractive, but will bring SU sniper team in line with Wehrmacht sniper.

Penals need to find their place in this game.
2 Dec 2015, 09:21 AM

Buff HP of both models to 82.
Add HUGE recieved accuracy penalty.

Still won't make T1 more attractive, but will bring SU sniper team in line with Wehrmacht sniper.

Penals need to find their place in this game.

Huge receive accuracy so will be easily one shoted by any AT gun ?
2 Dec 2015, 10:32 AM

what stupid poll is this?
sniper buffs result in sniper spam. nobody wants this. how can you come up with that idea? sniper should support your inf by sniping mg gunners etc. thats what he's currently good at. it's all fine as it is. just because you lost a game with lame sniper spam, don't start senseless threads

Where is your nerf ost sniper thread then? Right now "lame sniper spam" is more than viable vs UKF, USF and even soviets. The scout sniper is inferior to ost one (and brit too), this can't be an l2p issue.

On topic, I'd say that soviet t1 units in general just need some straight stat buffs: faster ROF for the sniper, more long range dps for penals.
2 Dec 2015, 11:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Dec 2015, 10:32 AMMuxsus

Where is your nerf ost sniper thread then? Right now "lame sniper spam" is more than viable vs UKF, USF and even soviets. The scout sniper is inferior to ost one (and brit too), this can't be an l2p issue.

On topic, I'd say that soviet t1 units in general just need some straight stat buffs: faster ROF for the sniper, more long range dps for penals.

agreed.

but please, no sniper buffs, instead nerf the hp of them
2 Dec 2015, 14:16 PM

Soviet snipers are fine.
2 Dec 2015, 20:03 PM

Soviet snipers are fine.

I would agree with you if he have some cover to cover cloak. He really needs it. Even Luvnest know it. On all other parts of soviet sniper team we agree then i think
2 Dec 2015, 20:08 PM

soviets could use a rework too, t1 is the problem not soviet snipers.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★