Login

russian armor

list of the new bugs and some old ones! after British patch

10 Nov 2015, 12:10 PM

i have seen someone from coh2 bugs forum that made a list of the bugs from game i see its good one so i share it in here. point: this thread is not made by me originally.

1. Wehrmacht half track front mg. gun with no flash! while mg start shooting there is no fire coming out of its muzzle.

2. jagdpanzer not fully aiming at target when shooting. when it shoot enemy tank or whatever its gun barrel is not exactly pointing towards target.

3. British announcer have no voice for blizzard incoming or when blizzard is happening. the soviet guy talking for British. its quite sad that how relic is so lazy that they didn't even put the British announcer voice in game for blizzard. same goes for american.

4. rangers says nothing when they are selecting to capture points. i mean when you click to move them on area to capture it they say nothing... please fix it.

5. what is wrong with my unit voices?! why they are all slow after British patch? is it even a bug? btw i'm using window 10 is that problem with voices?? what exactly should i do?

6. Hetzer is a medium or light tank! when you losing it the announcer guy says WE HAVE LOST A HEAVY TANK!! please fix it relic. and of course hetzer voice is nothing special all the things that developers done is copy pasting voices. hetzer tank has nothing to tell about himself

7. please remove that dialogue for announcer voice when they say Units ready! or we have a new units!! they should actually call their name i mean name of the units or at least says tanks or infantry.

8. Brits AI don't use so many other abilities!! they are always going for bofors not armored car!! and they don't make 17 pounders, or some other abilities in commanders!

9. AI volks don't throw incendiary grenade. they used to threw the hand grenade at my troops but after incendiary grenade patch they have never used it.

10. hetzers and Pershing don't have specific voices. also the Pershing tank engine sound is as same as Jackson! and for hetzer engine sound is just like jagdpanzer!

11. make enemy AI stand still when they are fighting with our troops. they are usually moving and getting killed without even we losing any man also same goes for tanks they are always on move and misses their shots. make AI more harder to challenge us!

12.Usually tanks getting damage before AT gun\Tank hit them. For example, 17 pounder shoot, but enemy tank takes damage before actual round hit them. same goes for other AT guns and tanks.

13.Penetration bug. all tanks specially for British usually deal no damage to enemy tanks what so ever. Enemy tank got penetrated by shell, there is exploding, there is sound and even enemy tank shaked but took 0 damage. there is a also another bug when your tanks shoot other objects or enemies tank, their shot disappeared and you never see them where they hit.

14. sturmpioneer and some other units with smg when they want to shooting at target aiming donw i mean ground instead of target on front. its like they firing but their gun pointed at the ground.

15. sometimes happens that when a group of infantry throw grenade, that grenade disappear and never blow up anything. you cant see grenade on ground either.
10 Nov 2015, 12:50 PM

Stuart ability to damage engine I think its bugged. Please confirm.
1 of 2 Relic postsRelic 10 Nov 2015, 18:43 PM
Developer Relic Badge

1. This is in our database

2. This is a known Issue.

3. This is in our database

4. Adding this to our database, Thanks

5. I don't understand what the Issue is. What do you mean by slow?

6. Adding this issue to our database

8. Do you have any more Steps? I've seen them using the Armored Car and 17 Pounder.

9. This is in our database

11. I'll pass this to our programmers, Thanks.

12. This is in our database.

13. This is in our database

14. Do you have any Steps for this one?

15. Do you have any more info on this one? Which Units and Which Grenade type?

6, 7, & 10 - Sorry. Some abilities will have some generic style speech.

Thanks
11 Nov 2015, 04:56 AM

thanks for replying i really appreciate it.

5. i also have that voice problem tbh. i mean most of the infantry talking too slow that you cant hear them clear. like the announcer guy voice is pretty good and clear but some of the infantry units specially for British talking too slow or obersoldaten for okw and some other units. do you have any solution? like is it important what kind of headphones do i use? but i have no problem with other games im pretty sure before British patch everything was fine. or maybe i should reinstall game?

15. mostly for american i think. paratroopers and rangers.

14. i think i meant that while they shooting they holding gun down instead of aiming at target.
11 Nov 2015, 19:33 PM

Also arty from feuerstorm have voices from scavenger arty. So lazy :/
11 Nov 2015, 19:50 PM

Yea I had my tiger ace shots like disappear when firing at a Pershing, the pershing was almost dead with no main gun, and my ace shot twice and nothing happened. I thought I was going crazy
11 Nov 2015, 20:01 PM

"Omg relic so lazy!!" I don't think Relic should bother bringing the voice actors back into the studio to voice two commanders. I don't blame them.

Also what is up with the Guard, Lieutenant and Captain dancing? Can't believe it's still not fixed. Has Relic addressed this issue yet?
11 Nov 2015, 20:46 PM

Thanks

Do you have any feedback regarding an old request of having authentic voicing in-game????

I mean an option for each faction to speak its native language regardless of our installation (english,german, portugeese etc).

I mean German speak only German and American only English in a common game!

This was a popular feature back to Close Combat series. I dont think its so difficult to implement and would put a lot of authenticity in game.
11 Nov 2015, 21:12 PM
Patrion 14

I really appreciate the work Cuddletronic is doing lately on this forum :o Keep it up man!
2 of 2 Relic postsRelic 12 Nov 2015, 18:03 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Do you have any feedback regarding an old request of having authentic voicing in-game????

I mean an option for each faction to speak its native language regardless of our installation (english,german, portugeese etc).

I mean German speak only German and American only English in a common game!

This was a popular feature back to Close Combat series. I dont think its so difficult to implement and would put a lot of authenticity in game.

I haven't heard about any plans to add this feature, but It's always possible. I'll add it to our database. Sorry
12 Nov 2015, 19:34 PM

thank you very much for your response sir! :D
12 Nov 2015, 21:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Nov 2015, 20:01 PMF1sh
"Omg relic so lazy!!" I don't think Relic should bother bringing the voice actors back into the studio to voice two commanders. I don't blame them.

Also what is up with the Guard, Lieutenant and Captain dancing? Can't believe it's still not fixed. Has Relic addressed this issue yet?

They have tons of unused voice lines for many units, one might think that they should have thought about the possibility of adding some iconic units (Pershing) or units which are already finished (Flame Hetzer) and recorded the voice during the original record sessions. This is not laziness, but oversight, and I personally did not expect Relic of all developers to make such mistakes.
12 Nov 2015, 22:08 PM
Donator 11

1. Vikers K Bren Upgrade ability is bugged: Sometimes the ability to suppress will take your muni, activate the cool down but wont activate unless the unit is stopped manually before use. Another issue is that if its activated outside of the fire range it will take the muni but never activate.

2. Brit tank active abilities (Nade throw, smoke round): often times don't activate and the unit will simply be stuck until it is told to stop.

3. Riflemen nade/at nade: The nade throw often times will activate like they are going to throw but the nade throw animation will stop at the wind up leading the unit to do nothing. AT nade also has this issue as well as being stuck in the animation if the target vehicle gets too close due to the minimum range.

4. Comet main gun: The main gun animation is bugged. Some rounds when they bounce play the Penetration animation on the targeted tank. No damage will be dealt nor will their be any ricochet damage
12 Nov 2015, 23:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Nov 2015, 20:01 PMF1sh

+1, people have a lot of valid complaints, but this isn't one of them. The logistics of renting a studio, rehiring 2 actors, bringing them in, recording and editing, just isn't worth it. They'd probably make more profit not releasing anything than they would doing all this to release 2 new Commanders.
13 Nov 2015, 18:28 PM

The "anti-personnel mine"-voice when placing a teller... It's been there for ages but still really messes me up sometimes. :j
13 Nov 2015, 18:49 PM

Rangers grenade bugged like paratroopers grenade. Pls fix it. It is so old bug.
13 Nov 2015, 18:53 PM

1. This is in our database

2. This is a known Issue.

3. This is in our database

4. Adding this to our database, Thanks

5. I don't understand what the Issue is. What do you mean by slow?

6. Adding this issue to our database

8. Do you have any more Steps? I've seen them using the Armored Car and 17 Pounder.

9. This is in our database

11. I'll pass this to our programmers, Thanks.

12. This is in our database.

13. This is in our database

14. Do you have any Steps for this one?

15. Do you have any more info on this one? Which Units and Which Grenade type?

Thanks

Do you know the bug since the last patch that commanders and bulletins in loading screen disapper and that you don't have these ingame? :p
13 Nov 2015, 21:57 PM

+1, people have a lot of valid complaints, but this isn't one of them. The logistics of renting a studio, rehiring 2 actors, bringing them in, recording and editing, just isn't worth it. They'd probably make more profit not releasing anything than they would doing all this to release 2 new Commanders.

Maybe use unsed voices ? Also something like were firing 180 howitzer barrage is awfull when you fire stuka. Maybe even add some coh1 voices but not something completely irrelevant
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★