Login

russian armor

USF abuse alienating the majority of playerbase

6 Nov 2015, 18:59 PM

God forbid if you decide to play as axis you will be experiencing living hell. Alomst all of their tiers and units got megabuffed and improved a lot WITHOUT ADJUSTING THE OTHER FACTIONS. WTF is this seriously. This is a major flaw when Rektlic Entertainments approaches the game balance.

I'm not insulting their IQ or cognitive skills. Just asking for a clear answer as whether they have a plan to make the game playable or not and WHEN, their PR dudes should be lurking on this forum as it's the biggest Company Of heroes Fansite.
6 Nov 2015, 19:01 PM
Patrion 14

6 Nov 2015, 19:06 PM

It would be better if you went into more detail. What units got buffed and why is it unfair? How do you approach these changes on the battlefield? How long do games last and what mode do you play?

And last and most important of all... can we see your playercard please.
6 Nov 2015, 19:08 PM
6 Nov 2015, 19:09 PM

I just got some bad news from the doctor. Apparently this post gave me cancer.
6 Nov 2015, 19:09 PM

This thread :snfPeter:
6 Nov 2015, 19:22 PM

you gotta believe

6 Nov 2015, 19:25 PM

Seriously, why go through the trouble of making an account just to post a single whine thread. More importantly, why am I going through the trouble of replying to it? ... You win this time Frustrated Coh2FAn! *shakes fist*
6 Nov 2015, 19:26 PM

Permanently Banned
Seriously, why go through the trouble of making an account just to post a single whine thread. More importantly, why am I going through the trouble of replying to it? ... You win this time Frustrated Coh2FAn! *shakes fist*

Yeah have some balls, build a reputation for yourself like I have
6 Nov 2015, 19:32 PM
Donator 33

Can we not make it s general rule of posting that you LOOK for identical posts. Particularly when a person is intentionally making a crap post? It is not an unknown that there are dozens of these threads. Please stop spamming these threads.
6 Nov 2015, 19:49 PM

Yeah have some balls, build a reputation for yourself like I have

And what reputation would that be?
6 Nov 2015, 19:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Nov 2015, 19:06 PMSwift
It would be better if you went into more detail. What units got buffed and why is it unfair? How do you approach these changes on the battlefield? How long do games last and what mode do you play?

And last and most important of all... can we see your playercard please.

Why dont you ask HelpingHans about it, specifically a Ostheer vs USF, 1v1. He had alot to say last night about it.
6 Nov 2015, 20:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Nov 2015, 19:52 PMiceman

Why dont you ask HelpingHans about it, specifically a Ostheer vs USF, 1v1. He had alot to say last night about it.

Who me? Why me? :*(
6 Nov 2015, 20:11 PM
Patrion 15

He says 'frustrating the majority of the playerbase' and we all laugh, but think about it - 4v4s are really popular, allies have a chance in 4v4s now annoying the majority axis 4v4 player base of yesterpatch, therefore actually annoyimg a large chunk of player base. He speaks the truth!
6 Nov 2015, 21:08 PM

I think you lost badly agains some USa player you wehraboo fan.

Creating account only for this post is pathetic.

ut if you want any help , just insert replay and i do my best to help you increase your game skill
6 Nov 2015, 21:16 PM

USF players currently -

P.S - But seriously,u created an account to start this thread?
6 Nov 2015, 21:17 PM

ut if you want any help
http://coh2chart.com/ There goes your answer. Click on 2vs2 and 1vs1. And it's just started, it will get way worse in a few weeks. Any sane player recognizes that USF is a boring to play faction as it is ridiculously easy, no skills required, just Amove and win in 10 minutes. This is not fun for any side.

And you could improve your writing and English skills a tad, buddy.
6 Nov 2015, 21:22 PM

P.S - But seriously,u created an account to start this thread?
Yup, as a customer and CoH fan I deserve their respect and attention and I want to be able to enjoy the game.

The current balance situation is idiotic and can't be understood by any competitive player. Just look at HoS:RO2, that game is purely about skills, a perfectly balanced game with no bias and retarded concept. An FPS yep, but you get the idea.
6 Nov 2015, 22:59 PM
Donator 33

Just look at HoS:RO2, that game is purely about skills, a perfectly balanced game with no bias and retarded concept. An FPS yep, but you get the idea.

There was a huge Axis advantage before they nerfed the MG 42 (Eastern Front)

Rising Storm is balanced, but people who are good with flamers, Bar´s, Type 99 LMG´s can make attacking/defending a certain position impossible, also a good commander is essential in that game
6 Nov 2015, 23:19 PM

http://coh2chart.com/ There goes your answer. Click on 2vs2 and 1vs1. And it's just started, it will get way worse in a few weeks. Any sane player recognizes that USF is a boring to play faction as it is ridiculously easy, no skills required, just Amove and win in 10 minutes. This is not fun for any side.

And you could improve your writing and English skills a tad, buddy.

dude come on, u talk nonsense.
Sure USF is at better state right now due to powerful rifles start but in no way you A-move.

What are you a comp stomper 4-4 scrab?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS