Login

russian armor

Relic Stream Recap

6 Nov 2015, 02:28 AM

Then rework the system.

we've also been over this already, not possible. especially not with the playerbase that coh2 has or the amount of money that it's raking in.
6 Nov 2015, 04:26 AM

I do want OKW to be redesigned, USF designs is okay(having the bases properly faced will be nice), but OKW is just such a boring hard to play faction right now.
6 Nov 2015, 04:34 AM

i dont think the ratio being 0.49 for top player with okw supports ur comment @Dullahan.

You mean the stupid coh2stats thing? I debunked that in several threads.

the tl,dr is allies play more games outside their skill bracket and get more easy wins.

It can indicate a trend, but as long as most people are playing OKW wrong and following the stupid battle group HQ + volks spam metagame they are going to lose regardless of the faction. In general the metagame for all factions in CoH2 is very stale and focused on infantry squads and generalist tanks, very few people are making use of niche units effectively. In a few years when it matures a bit you'll see a very different game I think.
6 Nov 2015, 04:54 AM
Patrion 14

like redesign usf base already.

dont rotate it. just make it smaller.

anyway, if relic does not know already, the UI is a big resource hog from some reason.
6 Nov 2015, 06:01 AM

Then rework the system.

Ok :guyokay:

(But again, it's not possible and it would be very very costly to fix this. Beside that' you would then need a Client-Server model which is not practical)
6 Nov 2015, 07:21 AM

okw redesign i just hope kingtiger,jadtiger,obers and all the elite live up to the name...also i hope they rework vet system also...also usf and ukf needs some units nerf casue they have over 70% and 71% winrate respectively..like uberrifles,uber churchills ( yes still)..etc
6 Nov 2015, 07:47 AM
Patrion 14

nee
6 Nov 2015, 07:53 AM

Just skim down the USF base already, remove all the garbage and put weapon racks inside the circle of base buildings.
6 Nov 2015, 08:00 AM

OKW rework sounds interesting. For the rest it looks more like a Soon™

Don't believe too hard, you know what you have but you don't know what you'll get :D

I remember the last alpha change Relic tried on OKW. It didn't make many OKW fanboi really happy :D
6 Nov 2015, 08:21 AM

Dude.
We already haven an ambulance on the field, we don't need another reïnforcement platform. Hell no.
6 Nov 2015, 08:31 AM
Donator 22

wow rework sounds interesting. I am excited what they are doing :) thx Stormless!

maybe they are changing the munition/fuel incoming to 100% for okw, by increasing the price for every unit/upgrade.
6 Nov 2015, 09:26 AM

Leaderboard in game,
Leaderboard in game,
Leaderboard in game,
DAMN.
6 Nov 2015, 11:43 AM

i hope they are not going to rework OKW like they did in the UKF Alpha xD
6 Nov 2015, 12:02 PM

You mean the stupid coh2stats thing? I debunked that in several threads.

the tl,dr is allies play more games outside their skill bracket and get more easy wins.

It can indicate a trend, but as long as most people are playing OKW wrong and following the stupid battle group HQ + volks spam metagame they are going to lose regardless of the faction. In general the metagame for all factions in CoH2 is very stale and focused on infantry squads and generalist tanks, very few people are making use of niche units effectively. In a few years when it matures a bit you'll see a very different game I think.

Could you be so nice and post/point some good, recent, OKW replays with different strategies? I'm strugling hard, and even making some good moves with SP and kubel, my midgame falls apart and here comes the USF rifle avalanche. Thanks in advance!
6 Nov 2015, 12:32 PM

Then rework the system.

That is likely far more complicated than you imagine.
6 Nov 2015, 12:36 PM

we've also been over this already, not possible. especially not with the playerbase that coh2 has or the amount of money that it's raking in.

You've zero idea of how much profit COH2 made, don't pretend otherwise.
6 Nov 2015, 13:14 PM

Hey guys,

- Relic are looking and considering redesigning the OKW faction based on community feedback

- Optimization remains something Relic are focusing on and understand is a big point in the community

Aliens are taking over!!! :help:
6 Nov 2015, 14:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Nov 2015, 06:01 AMRMMLz

Ok :guyokay:

(But again, it's not possible and it would be very very costly to fix this. Beside that' you would then need a Client-Server model which is not practical)

That`s sad to hear, a rejoin system would be perfect for the series. I hope that in the future (coh 3, who knows) Relic implements this.
6 Nov 2015, 14:31 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

wow no competitive, Esports announcements......surprise
6 Nov 2015, 14:54 PM

wow no competitive, Esports announcements......surprise

it's pointless until the game actually gets working anti cheat.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★