Login

russian armor

Relic Stream - October 28

28 Oct 2015, 19:29 PM

When was western front armies release?

Finally, very nice to see new content. - More please!

and maps! :)
28 Oct 2015, 19:33 PM

Did they mention something about optimization?
28 Oct 2015, 19:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2015, 18:30 PMGiaA
This thread is a good example of how hypocritical this community is.

Commander doesn't seem op at first glance: "Never gonna buy that shit"
Commander looks OP: "Relic is destroying this game with their P2W dlc policy but I'm gonna buy and abuse the commander anyways."

lololol

+1
28 Oct 2015, 19:40 PM

I think the issue with the flame hetzer's damage output has more to do with relic's flame damage normalization than it does the hetzer itself. It's quite possible 10 flame dps is going to be too low to justify building flame tanks now.
28 Oct 2015, 19:42 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Commander looks OP: "Relic is destroying this game with their P2W dlc policy but I'm gonna buy and abuse the commander anyways."

lololol

You sir are absolutely right!

28 Oct 2015, 19:52 PM

Why cant we get balanced commander? Not OP or not UP ? It seems like all who don't like this commander are douches and all normal ppl would swallow even decal for 9.99 as be thankful for new content.

Why should we say that this commander is shit if it is shit? Why shouldn't we say "we don't buy this crap", if this commander is weak at the release? But hey, we can get new handsome german commander in our loadout and have new abilities. Hell, who cares that they are not worth a single muni ITS NEW CONTENT BE THANKFUL !!!
28 Oct 2015, 19:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2015, 19:10 PMVerax

Is clearly better than most OKW commanders.

Flamehetzer is a good Anti Infantry unit that is not paper and useless waste of resources like flak half-track, its a bit too expensive in fuel but that can be fixed later.

also

I think the 'recoup losses' ability will make sturmpioneer/obersoldaten viable.

By doing a free trial to try them out proves that they are confident about the commanders strength

we can only guess now but

try before buy, which we can. that's how it should be
:thumbsup:

p.s.: i expect more commanders :wave:

+1
28 Oct 2015, 19:56 PM

Permanently Banned
Why cant we get balanced commander? Not OP or not UP ? It seems like all who don't like this commander are douches and all normal ppl would swallow even decal for 9.99 as be thankful for new content.

Why should we say that this commander is shit if it is shit? Why shouldn't we say "we don't buy this crap", if this commander is weak at the release? But hey, we can get new handsome german commander in our loadout and have new abilities. Hell, who cares that they are not worth a single muni ITS NEW CONTENT BE THANKFUL !!!

Ya seriously the lelic apologists are pathetic. I want balanced content. Not useless shit, not overpowered shit. New content is only good, if its useful. People need to set standards not accept anything with blind joy from lelic.

Tired of seeing people applaud lelic for this stupid shit when they can't balance for shit.
28 Oct 2015, 20:28 PM

Permanently Banned

lololol

Lolololol one commander glorious with super tank and infantry of the gods.

Other doctrine gives flamers to units that don't need them, gives flamehetzer that can't kill shit and gives mp return for lost models to a faction that is floating manpower 90% of the time.

This is simply a case of lelic being hurdurrdurr lelic that pisses people off. They have no clue to what they are doing. Add potent and good commanders for every faction, or don't.
28 Oct 2015, 20:36 PM

Lolololol one commander glorious with super tank and infantry of the gods.

Other doctrine gives flamers to units that don't need them, gives flamehetzer that can't kill shit and gives mp return for lost models to a faction that is floating manpower 90% of the time.

This is simply a case of lelic being hurdurrdurr lelic that pisses people off. They have no clue to what they are doing. Add potent and good commanders for every faction, or don't.

Ah yes, flamehetzer doing exactly same DPS as croc/kv-8 is underpowered, horribly. Clearly it needs to do more damage because its axis :snfPeter:

MP return for a faction that floats MP is extremelly strong. You know that OKW doesn't float MP in normal games right? I mean they get way more MP than other factions, and good OKW players will use that MP float to spam massive hordes of infantry for their a-move blob attacks. OKW floats mp only if the OKW player is retarded, a good OKW player will shit out massive quantities of raketens LEIGs and volks. More MP is very strong.

Oh and by the way, rangers have the durability of 6.25 men. So slightly more durable than airborne. They do less DPS than airborne because they have same amount of thompsons but less one less carbine. Not to mention airborne get fire up, democharges and get the option to go LMGs. And being significantly cheaper. Infantry of the gods right?

Super tank? Pershing has the exactly same stats as the comet durability wise, has worse veterancy. Is incomparably slower compared to the comet (still decently fast though) and only has somewhat better pen and AOE. While being 13CPs and 50 fuel more expensive. Comet is a supertank according to you?

EDIT : Holy shit sorry for being so aggresive. I got wonked up too easily :(
28 Oct 2015, 20:44 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2015, 20:36 PMBurts

Ah yes, flamehetzer doing exactly same DPS as croc/kv-8 is underpowered, horribly. Clearly it needs to do more damage because its axis :snfPeter:
Also costs the exact same on a faction with a fuel penalty, no turret, lower durability and less HP. ABsolutely worthless veterancy as it required 45 men killed to even achieve vet1

And being significantly cheaper.
God just lol. Airborne with thompsons are 10 mp cheaper than rangers. "significant"

Super tank? Pershing has the exactly same stats as the comet durability wise, has worse veterancy. Is incomparably slower compared to the comet (still decently fast though) and only has somewhat better pen and AOE. Comet is a supertank according to you?

Yeah that 5.5 second reload with 4 fuckin AOE and 50 range, just gonna be squad wipe city. The pershing is going to have better AI than an is2 and a tiger. Shitty top mounted turrets don't mean shit when you can just derp blast entire squads from 50 range + turn on combined arms self spotting increased range bullshit. Lol just lol. You attack people for being biased, but all you're doing is the same exact shit conveniently forgetting everything that doesn't suit the argument and propping up your own because you know the unbiased truth makes your argument terrible.
28 Oct 2015, 20:50 PM

Also costs the exact same on a faction with a fuel penalty, no turret, lower durability and less HP. ABsolutely worthless veterancy as it required 45 men killed to even achieve vet1

God just lol. Airborne with thompsons are 10 mp cheaper than rangers. "significant"

Yeah that 5.5 second reload with 4 fuckin AOE and 50 range, just gonna be squad wipe city. The pershing is going to have better AI than an is2 and a tiger. Shitty top mounted turrets don't mean shit when you can just derp blast entire squads from 50 range + turn on combined arms self spotting increased range bullshit. Lol just lol. You attack people for being biased, but all you're doing is the same exact shit conveniently forgetting everything that doesn't suit the argument and propping up your own because you know the unbiased truth makes your argument terrible.

4 AOE? Tiger has 3.5 AOE and IS-2 i dont remember but also has way better AOE. Tiger has 45 range. Oh noes. How horrible. Tiger also has faster reload, and less scatter i believe. But gotta scream OP, because i have no idea what im actually talking about. Better AI than IS-2 means jack shit because IS-2 is completely awful againts infantry. Now, if it will be around the same anti infantry as a tiger, then obviously will be OP because its not axis :snfPeter:

Airborne are 28mp to reinforce, rangers are 32.
28 Oct 2015, 20:53 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2015, 20:50 PMBurts

4 AOE? Tiger has 3.5 AOE and IS-2 i dont remember but also has way better AOE. Tiger has 45 range. Oh noes. How horrible. Tiger also has faster reload, and less scatter i believe. But gotta scream OP, because i have no idea what im actually talking about. Better AI than IS-2 means jack shit because IS-2 is completely awful againts infantry. Now, if it will be around the same anti infantry as a tiger, then obviously will be OP because its not axis :snfPeter:

Airborne are 28mp to reinforce, rangers are 32.

What a joke, you bitch about a squad with 10 more mp and 4 more per model cost. Who gives a shit?

Be around the same as tiger? How? More range, more accuracy, higher AOE, smaller squads. Easy wipes. Case closed. God forbid any criticism reaches the allies ears.
28 Oct 2015, 20:53 PM

Permanently Banned
8 CP for falme tank ? why not 9, and shtuka barrage arti in 9 CP ? why.
28 Oct 2015, 21:07 PM

I will describe you why not only hetzer but also ALL flame tanks will be useless this patch.

kv8 and crocodille damage decreased from 16 to 10
so now it should have 62,5 % of prenerf (OP) damage output.

But there is also "hidden" direct nerf to them - we increased dot frequencity from 0,5 second to 1,25 second so this means before kv8 make 16 dmg every half second but now it make 10 damage every 1,25 second.

So this will mean it will do now 25 % of previous damage (5 times it did damage before , now it damage 2 times) so this will mean it will do 25 % of previos damage and the hetzer is the same (and croco too )

SO YOU WILL NEED TO ATTACK INFANTRY BY FLAME TANKS 4 TIMES LONGER TO WIPE IT.

:hansGG:

28 Oct 2015, 21:08 PM

Except both crock and KV-8 have their AT gun besides flames. Even if its AT not great, its still AT and since Hetzer costs the same and don't have turret and don't have any AT and have same flame DPS, makes it worthless flame tank ever.
bC_
Only Relic postRelic 28 Oct 2015, 21:10 PM
Developer Relic Badge

its going to be 280/100 just an fyi for the flame hetzer when it goes live.
28 Oct 2015, 21:17 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2015, 21:10 PMbC_

Well, this changes everything.

If only the popcap could be lowered as well just a bit. Around 14(maybe even 12) where the jagdpanzer is? That would be good.

Either way:

28 Oct 2015, 21:22 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2015, 21:10 PMbC_

Well I take back what I said!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS