Login

russian armor

Why flamethrower on Strumpios?

20 Oct 2015, 18:43 PM

Dunno why you wouldn't want flames on sturmpios. They have to get close to be effective anyway so it doesn't change their usage much, but it makes them much more deadly.
20 Oct 2015, 20:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Oct 2015, 10:34 AMZyllen

Team games currently are fucked up in favour for the allies. stats show axis losing in every gamemode. gratz on your 102 winstreak yeah axis are really dominating team games lol . For the okw the problem is that cannot win their infantry battles. allied infantry scale way better and faster then even the elite obers and fsj's.

Sir, That 102 win streak has been accumulating over a year and that was reached BEFORE the release of the British.

While Axis was MUCH IN FAVOR in team games and Allies had the huge disadvantage and we still won.

Know your facts before speaking gibberish.
20 Oct 2015, 20:47 PM

Sir, That 102 win streak has been accumulating over a year and that was reached BEFORE the release of the British.

While Axis was MUCH IN FAVOR in team games and Allies had the huge disadvantage and we still won.

Know your facts before speaking gibberish.

Well thank you for proving my point that the recent axis nerfs and allied buffs where completely unwarranted because you still managed to get a 102 win streak.
20 Oct 2015, 20:57 PM

Simple, either give them MP40's so only good at near range or give them a weaker version of STG44 to reflect their state of being really young/old and untrained. It worked perfectly on vCOH, the Volks could get MP40's but that was coupled with biggest moving accuracy penalty in game plus only good at short range so it wasn't at all OP but a situational upgrade. Never saw it spammed to good effect.

The mp40 in vcoh was never used until it got a rather substantial buff to the medium range firepower . after that every single volks was upgraded. I rather see an lmg42 upgrade then mp44 or mp40's.

But the sad fact is you cannot use sp's on most maps effectively. vg's do not scale and obers come out to late. either volks get an exclusive AI upgrade that prvents them from getting shreks or obers should be moved to medic truck.

Buying vg's is in the long run the same as buying at guns. and sometime you dont need at but more AI.
20 Oct 2015, 21:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Oct 2015, 20:47 PMZyllen

Well thank you for proving my point that the recent axis nerfs and allied buffs where completely unwarranted because you still managed to get a 102 win streak.

It's something called skill, teamwork and communication with your team.
20 Oct 2015, 21:18 PM

To prevent a flame war emerging, I have to say that Zyllen, that 102 game winstreak was indeed acquired before the Brits came out, just for the sake of facts I'm not taking sides!
20 Oct 2015, 22:36 PM

Since when is 4v4 balanced? CoH's 4v4 cant be balanced. OR 1v1 and 2v2 has to suffer for the balance of 4v4.
But then the competetiv aspect of the game would be destroyed, but yet even 1v1 or 2v2 is not balanced so...yeah w/e, dont take flameweapons from the riflemens cause usf win ratio is not high enough :foreveralone:
http://coh2chart.com/
20 Oct 2015, 23:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Oct 2015, 22:36 PMHiflex
Since when is 4v4 balanced? CoH's 4v4 cant be balanced. OR 1v1 and 2v2 has to suffer for the balance of 4v4.
But then the competetiv aspect of the game would be destroyed, but yet even 1v1 or 2v2 is not balanced so...yeah w/e, dont take flameweapons from the riflemens cause usf win ratio is not high enough :foreveralone:
http://coh2chart.com/
4v4 gets balanced. The balance might not be as tight as 1v1 and 2v2 because of sheer veriety but relic does consider it when making balance changes and has made changes in the past that were solely for large team games.

Hell they designed brits with the intended purpose of balancing 4v4.
20 Oct 2015, 23:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Oct 2015, 09:15 AMZyllen

This is rather contradictory. how are you going to solve the volks problems vs infantry if you are not going to buff them with upgrades.

MP44s with vet 3/5
21 Oct 2015, 00:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Oct 2015, 19:38 PMluvnest

Yeah, something like that. I'd prefer 3 STGs on them to actually bring OKW one step closer to the aggrressive early game faction that they are supposed to be (according to relic's faction comparison). And it would make sense for army based on 1944/45.

I'd like to see something like this.

AND get that rifle company's flamer redesigned.
Seriously, why a flamer on riflemen is OK and flamer on volks is not? Just a plain irony.
21 Oct 2015, 01:33 AM

It's something called skill, teamwork and communication with your team.

Yes i understand that. But iit still means that balance problems apparently where not so great as i first assumed in 3vs3 and 4vs4;s
21 Oct 2015, 03:46 AM

Dunno why you wouldn't want flames on sturmpios. They have to get close to be effective anyway so it doesn't change their usage much, but it makes them much more deadly.

because i rather have a minesweeper in the backpack of my SP instead. Flamethrower just little addition to SP's damage, not much of improvement really. I do wish have a flamethrower before volks got their flame nades. but now since there is flame nades i rather have others things than a flamethrower now.
21 Oct 2015, 03:46 AM

because i rather have a minesweeper in the backpack of my SP instead. Flamethrower just little addition to SP's damage, not much of improvement really. I do wish have a flamethrower before volks got their flame nades. but now since there is flame nades i rather have others things than a flamethrower now.
21 Oct 2015, 03:56 AM

Better a situational upgrade than a complete no brainer like it would be on volks.

21 Oct 2015, 04:06 AM

Better a situational upgrade than a complete no brainer like it would be on volks.

well if my SP can have both minesweeper and flamer i wont mind much like right now you can put the minesweeper in the backpack to have more DPS or have it on hand to sweep, so this can toggle between flamer or sweeper in hand, if i can only have 1, then i prob never get it.
21 Oct 2015, 04:08 AM

Permanently Banned
Are sturmpios really gonna be that good with flamethrowers? Unless its cp0 flamethrower its not gonna be anything special. People rarely go dual sturmpio, this ability is gonna be kind of meh.

Now if it was two flamethrowers on one sturmpio, then you've got my attention. But if its only 1 ill pass.
21 Oct 2015, 04:30 AM

Are sturmpios really gonna be that good with flamethrowers? Unless its cp0 flamethrower its not gonna be anything special. People rarely go dual sturmpio, this ability is gonna be kind of meh.

Now if it was two flamethrowers on one sturmpio, then you've got my attention. But if its only 1 ill pass.
That's exactly what I think. It might show little effect, especially with volks incendiary grenade.
One flamer on the game is not very impressive.
30 Oct 2015, 04:26 AM

Why have bonus salvage, we will not take flamer on sturm, and already have munitions transfer. Volks have autohealing with vet, strums have medpack.
dont need med truck for healing, only falling back.
Why should we upgrade sturmpioneer with a flamer?
We can use incendiary grenade for building, without seeing a dps DROP on sturms.
Why have recoup-losses? we already float in manpower.
Why have a flame hetzer, when we have sturmpioneer flamers.
Why have a 200muni strike, that is such low damage, dodging even one rocket causes the remaining, to not have enough to kill a mortar squad.

Worst
Commander
Ever

Elite armour is even better, now that they fixed HEAT bug.
30 Oct 2015, 05:22 AM

Turns out to be a trash commander.
No one in my community (outside of coh2.org) said this new OKW commander is good.

Don't waste your money guys. This is the worst commander DLC ever sold.

By the way the pershing commander is a lot better. Worth buying.
30 Oct 2015, 05:42 AM

Turns out to be a trash commander.

Don't waste your money guys. This is the worst commander DLC ever sold.
You must be new. There's been plenty of worse ones.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★