Login

russian armor

KNOW YOUR COMMANDERS - USF

15 Oct 2015, 22:19 PM
Senior Editor Badge

http://www.companyofheroes.com/blog/2015/10/15/coh2-know-your-commanders-usf

Description

Riflemen are equipped withextra utility to help strengthen forward positions. Utilize smoke to create avenues of attack. Elite Ranger troops are also available for development to help assault forward positions alongside the fierce M26 Pershing Heaving Tank. The combination of infantry and vehicles will allow your army to coordinate its attacks at a higher capacity.

Abilities

RiflemenField Defenses: Riflemen are trained to build Fighting Positions, lay sandbags for cover and plan mines.

Off Map Smoke Barrage: Saturate target area with Smoke M89 shells to disrupt sight-lines.

Rangers: Rangers are a highly trained elite unit that specializes in marksmanship, demolitions and fieldcraft.

Combined Arms: Nearby infantry and vehicles coordinate to improve the effectiveness of one another.

M26 Pershing Heavy Tank: The M26 Pershing can be deployed to the battlefield. This unit is effective against all targets.

Don't forget to take part in the Name Your Commanders competition for your chance to win both this commander and the new commander for the OKW. Stay tuned for another Know Your Commanders post coming tomorrow for the OKW.
15 Oct 2015, 22:36 PM

Uhh... a bit more uninformative than I expected, to be honest.
15 Oct 2015, 22:51 PM

We can only see more in upcoming stream
15 Oct 2015, 22:53 PM

"demolitions" no more to say, one click wipe is the way how its played :facepalm:
15 Oct 2015, 23:10 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

Even tho i haven't played the game for two weeks, this makes me want to play again, but i can't. QQ
16 Oct 2015, 00:23 AM

My description of rangers that i receive from the blog is:

Rangers: Ranger's are trained elite unit that specializes in frontal assault. Highly durable and can be equipped with Thompson machine guns.

16 Oct 2015, 00:33 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

My description of rangers that i receive from the blog is:

Rangers: Ranger's are trained elite unit that specializes in frontal assault. Highly durable and can be equipped with Thompson machine guns.

CAN? wtf?

Why the FUCK wouldn't they spawn with Thompson then BUY the zook that could be holstered?
16 Oct 2015, 00:44 AM
Developer Relic Badge

I prefer the Rangers coming with Garands if possibly that they may be decent at mid-long range and you can decide what range they can be good at later on.

And we don't know the stats of the M1 Garand they use.
16 Oct 2015, 00:57 AM

There's honestly no reason to pick any other usf commander. Mines, elite inf, heavy tank, arty barrage (albeit smoke). What's the point of even having other commanders :P
16 Oct 2015, 01:09 AM

Thompsons better be worth the cost :) do you guys think theyll be 90muni like para thompsons and I do wonder how effective the multiplayer version of rangers will be effective with thompsons

Also now people wont really need rifle company as we now got a tank that doesnt need major to be called in and we are getting a new unit so we can have something that isnt riflemen
16 Oct 2015, 01:12 AM

There's honestly no reason to pick any other usf commander. Mines, elite inf, heavy tank, arty barrage (albeit smoke). What's the point of even having other commanders :P

Shock Rifle Frontline will have a friend and won't feel so lonely!
16 Oct 2015, 02:07 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

When I can take a close look at the portrait, he certainly seemed to be equipped like a light infantryman would. He seems to have a lot on his back and shoulders.

CAN? wtf?

Why the FUCK wouldn't they spawn with Thompson then BUY the zook that could be holstered?

Nostalgia.
16 Oct 2015, 03:01 AM

Hell yesz the M26 Pershing is here for USF to use. bout time USF get a heavy tank of their own it was waaaaaay long overdue. now we have a tank that can survive more shots then a sherman. i cant w8 to start punching big holes in the axis more-bang-for-their-buck mobile pillbox tanks (i mean all of them starting with the panzer iv and panther)with the Pershing supported by infantry, M4 shermans and M36 jacksons of course!
16 Oct 2015, 03:37 AM

Maybe they are equipped with M1 Carbines.
16 Oct 2015, 04:44 AM
Patrion 14

Why not just give them m1 garands with better accuracy stats? That's literally what relic has done with all the other kar98k variants for volks/grens/obers/etc.
16 Oct 2015, 04:47 AM

Rangers will dominate the field
16 Oct 2015, 05:03 AM

Rangers will dominate the field

works for me least they will more better than assault engineers those guys drop like star wars stormtroopers
16 Oct 2015, 07:00 AM
Patrion 14

CAN? wtf?

Guess we have to have pay muni for the OPness MVGame
16 Oct 2015, 07:08 AM

Lack of on/off map arty :)

Still OKW Commander seems more powerful cause combined with stock units, it does not lack anything.
16 Oct 2015, 07:13 AM

There are plenty of reason to still pickup other commanders, you're scaring me if you don't see them.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 27
Netherlands 8
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak