Penetration: 220 / 240 / 260
Accuracy: 0.035 / 0.045 / 0.06
Reload: 5.5
Radius: 4

Vet 1:
Increase acceleration

Vet 2:
Increase Traverse speed
Enables Default grenade throwing from the hatch every 8 seconds does 80 damage (throws a cooked mk frag grenade)

Vet 3:
Increase accuracy
Reload reduction

21 Oct 2015, 18:31 PM
Patrion 14

21 Oct 2015, 18:38 PM

Thanks!!

What about auto-facing of LeIG, Packhowie and the currently underperforming axis troops (read: late game survivability)?
21 Oct 2015, 18:42 PM

It will be the best heavy tanks but only in hands of skilled player that can micro well (like whole USA)
21 Oct 2015, 18:53 PM

Permanently Banned
It will be the best heavy tanks but only in hands of skilled player that can micro well (like whole USA)

:clap:
21 Oct 2015, 18:56 PM

Thanks!!

What about auto-facing of LeIG, Packhowie and the currently underperforming axis troops (read: late game survivability)?
This isn't a Q&A. It's a pershing thread. Just because a dev popped in to say something, doesn't mean it's time to interrogate them.
21 Oct 2015, 18:58 PM
Patrion 14

we made it~~~
21 Oct 2015, 19:00 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Abilities?

Before someone jumps and start comparing with other vehicles, we still don't know things such as:
-Wind down (such as PV)
-Scatter
-Fire and ready aim are probably equal to other tanks
-Same with MG performance
-Did they said something about crews, limitations, cost, etc.
21 Oct 2015, 19:07 PM

wtf is this

you are telling me that USF player will only field 1 pershing that cant fight a panther and cant take a beating for a heavy tanks cost????

we asked for the m26 pershing NOT a panther with a m26 pershing skin,if these stats are for the USF version of the heavy tank then they should not be limited and/or reduce the price of the tank

IF the above options dont sound good then buff the damage of the pershing to 240 and increase its armor to 360 and the HP to 900

i cant accept that a panther is better then a doctrinal heavy tank hp wise,armor wise,price wise and last but not least SPEED wise
They said the pershing will beat a panther.
Watch the stream. The pershing is really mobile for a heavy and that's going to be it's best strength. It might lose to the other heavies, but it can also circle strafe them pretty easily.
21 Oct 2015, 19:09 PM

They said the pershing will beat a panther.
Watch the stream. The pershing is really mobile for a heavy and that's going to be it's best strength. It might lose to the other heavies, but it can also circle strafe them pretty easily.

i watched the stream and saw a pershing losing against the panther

also WHY should i flank with this tank? USF need a tank TO ASSAULT fortified positions NOT flank panthers for gods sake
21 Oct 2015, 19:13 PM
Developer Relic Badge

wtf is this

you are telling me that USF player will only field 1 pershing that cant fight a panther and cant take a beating for a heavy tanks cost????

we asked for the m26 pershing NOT a panther with a m26 pershing skin,if these stats are for the USF version of the heavy tank then they should not be limited and/or reduce the price of the tank

IF the above options dont sound good then buff the damage of the pershing to 240 and increase its armor to 360 and the HP to 900

i cant accept that a panther is better then a doctrinal heavy tank hp wise,armor wise,price wise and last but not least SPEED wise

One: You can't compare the Pershing with the Panther if they share similar stats. Panther is geared towards fighting tanks and always has been: it's almost(if not for the MGs) a dedicated tank hunter. Look at its stats: Low/no AOE, good range, high penetration, slow RoF, good armour and speed. The Panther is meant to engage other tanks. Even with the MG upgrades its still mediocre unless you can face all 3 MGs at the target.

The Pershing, looking at the stats, is more of a generalist. Its got a decent reload, looks to have good AOE (not sure on the AOE profile) compared to the Panther which has almost none, good penetration to deal with armour, good speed for a 'heavy' and I'm assuming it has good range (50) (wasn't there to watch and stats don't include the range. Furthermore it fits the USF of being somewhat fragile, but versatile, quick and generally hitting hard.

As for assaulting fortified position, sorry, but few if any tanks can assault a position with 2-3 ATGs in the area. You've got an army to support the Pershing and even smoke to protect the advance or retreat, use it. Even if they bumped the armour up slightly, it's still not going to protect the tank in a head-on assault against dedicated AT as the job of ATGs, TDs, etc are to engage tanks. Furthermore, this tank seems to be pretty good for nuking weapon crews/paks if the scatter is decent thanks to the AOE.
bC_
2 of 3 Relic postsRelic 21 Oct 2015, 19:31 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Abilities?

Before someone jumps and start comparing with other vehicles, we still don't know things such as:
-Wind down (such as PV)
-Scatter
-Fire and ready aim are probably equal to other tanks
-Same with MG performance
-Did they said something about crews, limitations, cost, etc.

you can find that data available in our tool and compare it to what i posted
21 Oct 2015, 19:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2015, 18:21 PMBarrier
Pershing is sexy! It loses 1v1 vs a tiger if you stay at range but you can circle strafe it to death!

lol or supported by infantry, armor and AT then the tiger is gonna hav a big problem
21 Oct 2015, 19:34 PM

One: You can't compare the Pershing with the Panther if they share similar stats. Panther is geared towards fighting tanks and always has been: it's almost(if not for the MGs) a dedicated tank hunter. Look at its stats: Low/no AOE, good range, high penetration, slow RoF, good armour and speed. The Panther is meant to engage other tanks. Even with the MG upgrades its still mediocre unless you can face all 3 MGs at the target.

The Pershing, looking at the stats, is more of a generalist. Its got a decent reload, looks to have good AOE (not sure on the AOE profile) compared to the Panther which has almost none, good penetration to deal with armour, good speed for a 'heavy' and I'm assuming it has good range (50) (wasn't there to watch and stats don't include the range. Furthermore it fits the USF of being somewhat fragile, but versatile, quick and generally hitting hard.

As for assaulting fortified position, sorry, but few if any tanks can assault a position with 2-3 ATGs in the area. You've got an army to support the Pershing and even smoke to protect the advance or retreat, use it. Even if they bumped the armour up slightly, it's still not going to protect the tank in a head-on assault against dedicated AT as the job of ATGs, TDs, etc are to engage tanks. Furthermore, this tank seems to be pretty good for nuking weapon crews/paks if the scatter is decent thanks to the AOE.

about the panther being bad at AI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhV6pSzsF6M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDmeVhgKp7o

if that thing can stand ZIS-3 shots and decrew 6 pounder AT guns with only the frontal MGs then you cant call it bad at AI

also the panther reloads 1 second slower then the pershing (5.5 vs6.1-6.4)
i find it stupid that i have to pay 600mp and 230fuel to get LITERLY a panther LIMITED to 1!

yea sure the pershing main gun can handle infantry better then the panthers BUT the panther has better armor AND mg 42 upgrade for even better AI

i find it stupid that what the USF got is a "heavy tank" that flanks,also its 300 armor and 800hp is laughable

21 Oct 2015, 19:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2015, 19:18 PMaradim
So stupid, the Pershing should be better armoured than a panther and have a much better gun, it's the same exact gun on the jackson for christ sake, and why is it faster? It suffered from an underpowered engine in real life.

Good job relic once again.

not the meat shield you hoped it would be...me too but i hope they change that
21 Oct 2015, 19:36 PM
Patrion 14

A tank is not necessarily bad at AI if it goes fast enough to crush infantry with its tracks.

AKA: M10.
21 Oct 2015, 19:37 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2015, 19:31 PMbC_

you can find that data available in our tool and compare it to what i posted

Any chance you can add the new units to the tool/files entirely? I need solid numbers to update the guides and stuff around here.

The Pershing 90mm Gun is in the tools but it's raw veterancy and all that jazz is not.

Same for the hetzer.

Or could you just post the entire stat spreadsheet...? Unless those things aren't 100% finalized?
21 Oct 2015, 19:38 PM

about the panther being bad at AI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhV6pSzsF6M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDmeVhgKp7o

if that thing can stand ZIS-3 shots and decrew 6 pounder AT guns with only the frontal MGs then you cant call it bad at AI

also the panther reloads 1 second slower then the pershing (5.5 vs6.1-6.4)
i find it stupid that i have to pay 600mp and 230fuel to get LITERLY a panther LIMITED to 1!

yea sure the pershing main gun can handle infantry better then the panthers BUT the panther has better armor AND mg 42 upgrade for even better AI

i find it stupid that what the USF got is a "heavy tank" that flanks,also its 300 armor and 800hp is laughable

Stop. The panther actual RoF is 7.5 seconds, due to the wind up time. Better armor? 20 more. Wow.

The pershing is an *excellent* tank for USF. Lets not forget the amazing piercing shot ability.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS