Login

russian armor

New commanders incoming!!!

PAGES (8)down
15 Oct 2015, 14:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2015, 14:14 PMnigo

The flamers are for Volks !?? Why ? Wouldnt it be more logical if the flamer was for the SturmPio ?

Who charges infantry with volksgrenadier ? Unless you want to throw incendiary nades.

Volks are effective at long range, Sturmpio are effective at close range, it's not that hard Relic...

Seriously, they should change that, make flamers avaible for Sturmpioneer instead.
15 Oct 2015, 15:07 PM

The flamers are for Volks !?? Why ? Wouldnt it be more logical if the flamer was for the SturmPio ?

Who charges infantry with volksgrenadier ? Unless you want to throw incendiary nades.

Volks are effective at long range, Sturmpio are effective at close range, it's not that hard Relic...

Seriously, they should change that, make flamers avaible for Sturmpioneer instead.

I would rather see new squad, like "urban assault panzergrens". Whole commander basically make almost zero sense.
1) Flameweapons were changed, now they are supportive weapon, not assault weapon, like it was before.
2) If this commander meant to "spam volks with flames + shreck" then why da hell you need flame hetzer? (btw, I checked game UI and it seems like it has ONLY flame attack, not like KV with switching gun mode.)
3) Volks got flamenades which are perfect to deny cover and counter enemy in buildings, this commander would be beast like 1 month ago, but with flamenades its not necessary.

Recoup losses seems to give back only some of the MP and it seems like you will get MP ONLY if you lost your squad, not model.

So in general, this commander looks fine ... just like Close the Pocket one. On paper cool, in game hardly usefull.
15 Oct 2015, 15:22 PM

Didn't realize the volks were getting the flames.

Shreck/Flame blob will be very hard to counter......

They will have schrecks for tanks, rifles for far range, and if you get close they will flame you.
15 Oct 2015, 15:25 PM

Didn't realize the volks were getting the flames.

Shreck/Flame blob will be very hard to counter......

They will have schrecks for tanks, rifles for far range, and if you get close they will flame you.

I'd imagine it would be shreck OR flamer otherwise gg lelic
15 Oct 2015, 15:30 PM
Donator 11

Volks will not get flamers, only sturms :romeoPls:
15 Oct 2015, 15:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2015, 15:30 PMSirlami
Volks will not get flamers, only sturms :romeoPls:

If you look at that image on the top of the page it states volks, unless the image is wrong.
15 Oct 2015, 15:52 PM

Yall need to just chill and wait to see what the commander details are before going ham
15 Oct 2015, 15:55 PM

maybe they get option to get shreck or flames not both
15 Oct 2015, 16:08 PM

Wouldn't the flamethrowers lower the overall DPS of Sturms though? Would be great if Volks got something for close range AI, I always like when my Volks pick up a Flamethrower makes them SO much better.
15 Oct 2015, 16:46 PM

The commanders havent been released yet and Axis tears are already falling out? OKW commander is still going to be just as good FYI.
15 Oct 2015, 17:17 PM
Donator 11

If you look at that image on the top of the page it states volks, unless the image is wrong.

Thats outdated info
15 Oct 2015, 18:22 PM

Why a flamethrower on Sturmpios? Couldn't they just give them the incendiary grenade? It's more unique and creative than another flamethrower. Plus, it makes no sense on Volks (on them it's spamable in that it is very accessible and present in the field, plus the iconic and atmosphere-enriching stick grenade was removed from the game for it).

The only way that flamethrower is unique is in that it is locked behind a doctrine. Just like the HMG34 is ''oh-so-creative-and-unique'' because it requires a doctrine. Unnecessary.
15 Oct 2015, 18:37 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Anyone bets there will be bugs, exploits and cheese?

Worst case scenario:

-Rangers: 5 Thompsons with bolster zooks. Nades, demos and Fire up! Vet3 they sprint and heal out of combat.
-Combined arms: stacking bugs. Effect stack if infantry or vehicles gets outside of range during the duration of the ability. Or passive ability.
-Pershing: doesn't require tech nor is limited to 1.

Flamer: on Volks. Doesn't limit buying Shrecks.
Flamer + Recoup losses: new SP spam flamer meta
Hetzer: current flames DPS. 50 range cause it doesn't have a turret. Vet1 Cautious movement.
Rocket barrage: mini air supperiority 2.0 :P
15 Oct 2015, 18:43 PM

I love how everyone here is crying how op the docs are and no one even knows how they will work :snfQuinn:
15 Oct 2015, 19:18 PM
Donator 22

My name suggestions:

USF: Force Concentration Doctrine
OKW: Total War Doctrine
15 Oct 2015, 19:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2015, 19:18 PMMortar
My name suggestions:

USF: Force Concentration Doctrine
OKW: Total War Doctrine

Thread's open on the official forums for input, you should strike while the iron is hot. I already put mine in. Cavalry Company and Urban Operations Doctrine.
21 Oct 2015, 16:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2015, 12:12 PMSirlami
Dunno if this have been posted here already but

Pershing commander

Smoke barrage = Saturate target area with Smoke M89 shells to disrupt sight-lines. (Uses the scott smoke barrage)

Rangers = Rangers can be deployed to the battlefield. Effective at medium range vs infantry. Click and select location to deploy.

Rangers are a highly trained elite unit that specializes in marksmanship, demolitions and fieldcraft.

Combined arms = Improves the performance of units based on their proximity to a vehicle or infantry squad.

Nearby infantry and vehicles coordinate to improve the effectiveness of one another.

What is a Scott? J/K, but I never see it anymore in any game mode now that Pak Howitzers are such beasts. Yesterday in a 2v2 with a fellow clan mate, my ally kept 2 Pak Howies alive most the game with a couple recrews due to stuka zu fuss and he accumulated 12k infantry damage. It was 55 minutes long, but it illustrates just how good Pak Howie is.
21 Oct 2015, 16:44 PM

To be clear... VOLKS WILL NOT BE GETTING FLAMETHROWERS. They already have flame grenades and Panzerschrecks with a useless immunity to cold ability. Strums will be the ones to have them.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS