Login

russian armor

New commanders incoming!!!

PAGES (8)down
15 Oct 2015, 06:22 AM

im just hoping rangers can have the ability to purchase panzershrecks like they did in AA that way they have a fighting chance when dealing with axis armor and it makes the axis player a bit more cautious when committing armor into an area
15 Oct 2015, 06:26 AM

Recoup losses -> you use less MP -> Even bigger MP float for OKW :foreveralone:

Only 1? Or maybe more?

TBH "OKW floats MP" is one of the biggest joke I've ever found in coh2.org.
15 Oct 2015, 06:30 AM

im just hoping rangers can have the ability to purchase panzershrecks like they did in AA that way they have a fighting chance when dealing with axis armor and it makes the axis player a bit more cautious when committing armor into an area

lol.

Maybe they should also call-in atomic bomb?
15 Oct 2015, 06:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2015, 06:30 AMJadame!

lol.

500 ammo. :snfBarton:

If it's expensive, it balances itself out. :sibDZ:
15 Oct 2015, 06:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2015, 06:33 AMsteel

500 ammo. :snfBarton:

If it's expensive, it balances itself out. :sibDZ:

Nah, thats too much. Free, but with really long cooldown. Smth like 3 minutes.
15 Oct 2015, 07:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2015, 06:30 AMJadame!

lol.

lol that was sarcasm but really i'm dead serious about it since panzershreck severely outclasses the bazooka in terms of penetration, damage, range and accuracy
15 Oct 2015, 07:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2015, 03:41 AMcr4wler

so what you're saying is that it's a useless ability? since you already have loads of MP left-over, you don't need the extra MP.

No.
I say it will lead to ultimate blobbing with over 1500MP float.

In 2v2, constant 800-1300MP float for OKW is something normal.
Now imagine float if you will get somekind of bonuses for MP.

TBH "OKW floats MP" is one of the biggest joke I've ever found in coh2.org.

Sure becasue they nevr float MP, they cannot afford for multiple Paks43, every lost model is great deal and constant 1000MP float is a myth :foreveralone:
15 Oct 2015, 07:19 AM
Donator 11

Yeah, ... more stuff that Relic can't handle :hansWUT:
15 Oct 2015, 07:31 AM

lol that was sarcasm but really i'm dead serious about it since panzershreck severely outclasses the bazooka in terms of penetration, damage, range and accuracy

You do realize that commander have unparalleled combination of useful abilities which would make even rifle co jealous, right?

You do realize that rangers in worst case scenario with 3 thompsons and 2 zooks which cant be holstered still beat pudding out of pgrens without shrecks, sturms, and probably lot of other infantry, as well as helping aginst vehicles and tanks, right?

You do realize that this smoke on OKW flak hq+attack ground with zooks on rangers would be easiest counter to OKW flak HQ ever, right?

And you know, pershing.

This commander even after unavoidable nerfs would be very good.
15 Oct 2015, 07:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2015, 07:31 AMJadame!

You do realize that commander have unparalleled combination of useful abilities which would make even rifle co jealous, right?

You do realize that rangers in worst case scenario with 3 thompsons and 2 zooks which cant be holstered still beat pudding out of pgrens without shrecks, sturms, and probably lot of other infantry, as well as helping aginst vehicles and tanks, right?

You do realize that this smoke on OKW flak hq+attack ground with zooks on rangers would be easiest counter to OKW flak HQ ever, right?

And you know, pershing.

This commander even after unavoidable nerfs would be very good.

I would stop making any whine posts right now.

We don't know what will be the cost for Rangers or equipment.
Winning against PzGrens? I doubt it, unless you catch them around the corner.
We need to know DPS or rec. acc. before makng any judgments.

But you don't need this doctrine for such thing.
Nade smoke/Sherman smoke and attack ground with Cpt.

Pershing? Again, no idea about stats but around 300 armor is not threat to Axis'.
Enough to say that Tiger was considered as useless for many, many months, especially because lack of survability.
Pershing should be less AI than Tiger, and should have armor at the Tiger's level or just a bit better.
So if it's going to be Tiger's copy with less AI, how can that be a threat?
15 Oct 2015, 07:57 AM

I have a sickening feeling that the "bugged" partisan stats from a few weeks ago was the "testing" for ranger damage.

These factions are looking wacky adding in so many new things to each side, it will probably be like when brits first got in, full of chaos. OKW now has a pyromaniac/anti-infantry which will help out with their elite infantry not fighting USF late game infantry. USF will have more late game with the pershing, I want to know more about the rangers though. Paratroopers are currently the only USF elite infantry and they are good but they are in a super manpower heavy commander and this new commander looks less manpower heavy so I think rangers should have less impact then them. If they end up being the AT inf then I would be fine with that.

I would rather see older commanders fixed up first (especially artillery regiment) but this will keep interest and money alive for the game. Now the question is how long I gotta farm for these guys.
15 Oct 2015, 07:59 AM

I would stop making any whine posts right now.

If you followed my posts you will see it is not whine.

We don't know what will be the cost for Rangers or equipment.

true; but they should have thompsons and zookas, and we know stats of those weapons. And in worst case scenario they should have at least 3 thompsons. This is enough to beat pgrens 1 on 1.

But you don't need this doctrine for such thing. Nade smoke/Sherman smoke and attack ground with Cpt.

you need at least 3 rifles supporting cpt to excecute that. 1 smoke to approach, second smoke to cover FlakHq, third and following smokes to keep it smoked.

Pershing? Again, no idea about stats but around 300 armor is not threat to Axis.

Idk, its still best tank you can get with ami.
15 Oct 2015, 08:03 AM
Patrion 14

How much you want to bet that the pershing will have the best pathing available compared to any USF tank in the game right now?
15 Oct 2015, 08:05 AM
Developer Relic Badge

How much you want to bet that the pershing will have the best pathing for any USF tank available in the game right now?

It will already has better pathing than anything that's not the Sherman dozer simply because it can crush the majority of obstacles that would block medium tanks.

Unless Relic misses a simple check doesn't give it heavy crush :P
15 Oct 2015, 08:21 AM

No OP Commanders at ALL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
15 Oct 2015, 08:40 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2015, 07:59 AMJadame!

true; but they should have thompsons and zookas, and we know stats of those weapons. And in worst case scenario they should have at least 3 thompsons. This is enough to beat pgrens 1 on 1.

Why should they beat pgrens 1on1 and have at least 3 thompsons and bazookas? I would hope these be upgrades that one can purchase on the squad?

I mean we don't new terminator squads. I do hope they get body armor like shock troops get!
15 Oct 2015, 08:46 AM

OKW commander still heavily reminds me of Lynn 'Buck' Compton from Band of brothers.

Perhaps, but I wish they'd publically lynch whoever does their dreadful artwork. Almost as woeful as the official DLC skins. Feldmütze '43 please if they are that clueless about what a regulation issue dress or field cap should look like. Comedic doesn't do it for me.
15 Oct 2015, 08:47 AM

Why should they beat pgrens 1on1 and have at least 3 thompsons and bazookas? I would hope these be upgrades that one can purchase on the squad?

I mean we don't new terminator squads. I do hope they get body armor like shock troops get!

Bcz they are rangers.

Rangers in first coh had thompsons and zooks.

Rangers in ardennes assault had 5 thompsons and 2 zooks which can be holstered like spio sweeper.

Those rangers either be 3 thompsons 2 rifles with possibility to pick zooks from rack if relic actually tried to balance them, or 5 thompsons holstered zooks lol balance sqaud with sprint and commandos level dps. Probably last one, but you never know.
15 Oct 2015, 09:06 AM

free????????????????????????

AEUhAEUhAEUAEuhAEuhAEuhaEuh

Yup you will also receive a free pr-order key for Company Of Heroes 3.

Thanks for the jiggle :lolol:

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Oct 2015, 23:57 PMR0B1N

Sandreas Please 'Free':lolol:

I am glad that i made you laugh. My train of thought was that they will come "with" the October patch, so we would get it with the patch.
Now when i think of it my self....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lolol::lolol::lolol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It was a good one!!!

15 Oct 2015, 09:23 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post15 Oct 2015, 08:47 AMJadame!

Bcz they are rangers.

Rangers in first coh had thompsons and zooks.

Rangers in ardennes assault had 5 thompsons and 2 zooks which can be holstered like spio sweeper.

Those rangers either be 3 thompsons 2 rifles with possibility to pick zooks from rack if relic actually tried to balance them, or 5 thompsons holstered zooks lol balance sqaud with sprint and commandos level dps. Probably last one, but you never know.

Lol oke. Wehrmacht had knight cross holders with bought vet 3. We surely must implement that!!!

In all seriousness, I can't take you serious anymore lel
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight