Login

russian armor

Centaur nerf appreciation thread

12 Oct 2015, 03:44 AM

the damage of it still high, it still kills faster than P2. today in my game, it still clears 2 OKW AT gun while taking fire from a shrek, the 2 OKW at gun and flak HQ, and retreat to safety with very minimal HP left, almost killed my volks that is chasing it, down 2 model in 1 bust then my volk fire missed, 2nd burst kill another 2 model, so my volk retreat. so i think it's moving accuracy need to be look at too, but this is a good start, i think when centaur have same AI performance as OKW Panzer 2 then it is good, (price higher because high armor and HP pool)
12 Oct 2015, 04:22 AM

since my sig is currently occupied by my one social movement per patch: i'll just leave my preferred one here until a time when it may return to my sig box

live on!!! :3
I reckon it's AOE spread/ROF oughta change though, give players a second or two to react, 'cos in terms of mobility it couldn't overtake my great uncles power chair...
12 Oct 2015, 04:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2015, 14:16 PMFaHu
There is no most absurd, heilarious, horrible and dream shattering Centaur experiences to date!
You guys probably just doesnt know how to counter that thing. :snfCHVGame:

You deny the Centaur is over powered? It wipes vets out like butter. But you know this. (Sarcasm)
12 Oct 2015, 05:31 AM

You got that from Duffel Blog didn't you? The version with the A10 Warthog is amazing.

It's actually an old 4chan copy+pasta satirizing otherkin.
12 Oct 2015, 05:39 AM

my absurd moment is when early game point is Push to like 300, and lose an Almost win game that which the enemy have was like 8 point, n win the game coz of centaur,

kill all MG pak n stole it to use agains us,
n not to mention making my teammate leave the game which coz the game,

soo a tank that make ppl leave realy is a game changer,
i dont remember sturmtiger or KT able to make those thing :S
12 Oct 2015, 05:46 AM

I sexually identify as a centaur tank. Ever since I was a young girl I dreamed of driving over the fields of Langres dropping hot sticky rounds onto disgusting germans. People say to me my dream of being a tank is impossible but that's retarded. I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon attach an Ordnance QF75mm armament to my body. From now on I want you to call me "Centorea" and respect my right to kill Pak crews from afar. If you can't accept me you're a tankophobe and need to check your tank privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

That was genius. IGN 10/10
12 Oct 2015, 05:55 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

I remember someone posted for the OCF finals and just copypaste it from the coh reddit.
12 Oct 2015, 05:56 AM

the centaur's still good against infantry. Maybe add suppression to compensate for its speed.
12 Oct 2015, 06:19 AM
Donator 11

It surely needed a damage nerf or a health nerf.
12 Oct 2015, 06:20 AM

Permanently Banned
the centaur's still good against infantry. Maybe add suppression to compensate for its speed.

Lol no
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS